Sign in to follow this  
drunken feedle

Pick your teamate!

My preferred teammates would be:

Denivire

Warmachine99999 (Though he might just suck at it, like everything else :lol: Jk)

CDM4Life (He's my man beast, so of course I'll play with him) (Though he probably wont even get it)

Random people.

People from here.

MYSELF (With 4 controllers, I will do it.)

EDIT:

Me and Granbull!

file.php?avatar=8015_1264889113.png

THE MAD FIDDLER!

SND ZAG1!

SHESJUSTAGLITCH!

It must be us, against the hordes of evil! With Justice in our hearts, and freedom in our souls, there will be none who could vanquish us! Let the hammers of justice be those that strike the hearts of those who oppose justice! Let our souls be those to shine upon the shadows of despair! LET US BE THE ONES WHO SHALL PREVAIL!

I love that character's personality from that show...(Amelia from "The Slayers") :lol:

Then Me, Babbity, Gunslinger, and Killlingyouguy unite to take you down!!!!

Anybody wanna be my teammate?

Hah, just kidding. It's not like I'm subscribing for Gold or anything.

Me? Please... :lol:

I'm a fan of your comics and vids...I'll throw cash at you!

Pikachu i choose you :P OK srsly :ugeek: i want someone with exp with the game like Dan or so also i want to know when this game comes out I'z will get it a so a possible :D:D8-):D:D Gamertag is DaRk3n3d FuRy

..call me a cynic but I don't want a team mate, just another mouth to feed and someone's mess to clean up..sides no one ever wants to be my team mate in these types of games..grumble.. :roll:

I don't know anyone here.

We can change that.

Hi, I'm Michael 'Da Milk Man', from Austin, Texas. Pleased to meet you. I am fourteen years old, and would be pleased to be your teammate. I enjoy target shooting, playing video games, reading, and photography.

That goes for all of you who "don't know anyone". :P

I don't know anyone here.

We can change that.

Hi, I'm Michael 'Da Milk Man', from Austin, Texas. Pleased to meet you. I am fourteen years old, and would be pleased to be your teammate. I enjoy target shooting, playing video games, reading, and photography.

That goes for all of you who "don't know anyone". :P

I have you on my Xbox I think. That's a sign from the lord that we should be teammates?

I have you on my Xbox I think. That's a sign from the lord that we should be teammates?

Yes, we're on each other's friend list on Xbox LIVE. We shall be teammates. :lol:

Guest The Flyguy
I'd rather play these types of games with people I know, but the chances of my friends getting this game are very slim. They barely got Castle Crashers so I will most likely be playing this game by myself. :roll:

The annoying part of reality. Call of Shmoody can go die, I don't see any fans or fireballs or anything in that game! 8-)