Sign in to follow this  
scarabix

working on a plan of behemoth town.

That's not what he meant.

Who? Me or Babbity...

To me, it sounded like you were saying that the standard for good members must be real low if Me, Blob, Mecha, etc. are considered good members.

Who? Me or Babbity...

To me, it sounded like you were saying that the standard for good members must be real low if Me, Blob, Mecha, etc. are considered good members.

Nah uh...My above post explains a bit...Sorry if it offended :(

banned members would be thrown under the bridge.as tramps.

wouldn't they be trolls under the bridge? :P

for deciding who's good or bad, we could use form ranks/mod status. if there is a game, it could be a flash game or put on xbl as an indie game! :D I'd like to be a character, too. my name would probably have to be changed though. :P I'd probably get a one room shack :? . if we need some sort of plot/drama/enemy, we could use (my personal favourite) the zombie!

for deciding who's good or bad, we could use form ranks/mod status. if there is a game, it could be a flash game or put on xbl as an indie game! :D I'd like to be a character, too. my name would probably have to be changed though. :P I'd probably get a one room shack :? . if we need some sort of plot/drama/enemy, we could use (my personal favourite) the zombie!

No zombies! :twisted:

You zombie stereotypers!

You zombie stereotypers!

but I love zombies! :? the only things I love more than them are The Behemoth and emoticons! :P

Who? Me or Babbity...

That's not what Babbity meant.

As in Babbity was joking?

Nah uh...look at the posts, but it's all well and done now.

Anywho, Behemoth town should be a small gated community...

Emocon invaders lol.

Anyways, If this will end up as a game.. I want to be named(If i get in lololol)... ALFRED.

why Alfred?

Alfred is an awesome name, And i was joking lol.

I would want to be called Al the Bert or just "Boradam" :ninja:

I'd like to be a dirty hobo. :lol:

accorded :roll:

If you have something against me, say it out, because sarcasm is cheap.

nothing against you.you just say you wanted to be a hobo.the :roll: doesn't mean anything,i'm just surprised because what you said was unusual.

You zombie stereotypers!

but I love zombies! :? the only things I love more than them are The Behemoth and emoticons! :P

what about being a random pedestrian with weird audio?

i thought about a pedestrian called tyson that would run around saying "beefbeefbeefbanme!",any objections?

also i'm too lazy to put all this in only one post.not enough time...

i thought about a pedestrian called tyson that would run around saying "beefbeefbeefbanme!",any objections?

I support that thought.

ok,i found the old version of the plan i made.there is still many room,but remember,the plan is not permanant, and anything can change...plus the plan is nothing without ideas...but here you go...

if you can't find yourself on the plan,or think you have been forgotten,no problem,just say it here and this will be updated,or you'll get aditional information...if you disagree with your place in the town,just say it here.i'll make a better version with details when everybody is fine with my sight.also if you plan to get banned,don't worry,there is room in jailz. ;)

don't forget you can zoom by clicking on DevA pics...oh,and my writing skill is poor.

comment people!

http://scarabix.deviantart.com/art/ye-f ... -153604586

ok,i found the old version of the plan i made.there is still many room,but remember,the plan is not permanant, and anything can change...plus the plan is nothing without ideas...but here you go...

if you can't find yourself on the plan,or think you have been forgotten,no problem,just say it here and this will be updated,or you'll get aditional information...if you disagree with your place in the town,just say it here.i'll make a better version with details when everybody is fine with my sight.also if you plan to get banned,don't worry,there is room in jailz. ;)

don't forget you can zoom by clicking on DevA pics...oh,and my writing skill is poor.

comment people!

http://scarabix.deviantart.com/art/ye-f ... -153604586

lol, this is awesome.

you put me in and i live beside dan? awesome! :D what kind of housing do I have? how come Babbity gets a mansion? the ridiculously deep hole is funny :) have you thought of doing it in MS/Mac paint? it might be easier, but it would lose it's soul. by the way it's really awesome, not poor :D

also i'm too lazy to put all this in only one post.not enough time...

Stoppit. :twisted:

I'm loving the fact that I live alone in the corner of a district. :D And... sell ice cream, why not? Can I have a comic shop? I'll sell the newest issues of webcomics across the lands. :lol: