Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Behemoth Community Movie Nights! OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Wait-wait-wait! Confusing...

What days?

Fridays? What time? 8:00 pm what time zone? Pacific?

Yes, that is correct.

:D <-- This face makes it obvious that this pleases me.

8 oh clock Pacific time is what time in florida?

Florida is East Coast Time Zone. 11 p.m.

Wow, thats pretty late. So the movie wont end till about 1 am here.

Hmm, sorry for the extreme lack of organization here. I have decided to request Inglorious Basterds on Netflix in the stead of the video store, since another week has gone by without it.

The only real movies I'll have trouble streaming are the R-rated ones, because I need a parent or guardian to assist in purchasing them.

I will be trying to stream a movie tonight, "Wayne's World". Sorry again, I think I will make the next few weeks "Undefined" until I can actually get the damn movie.

Hmm, sorry for the extreme lack of organization here. I have decided to request Inglorious Basterds on Netflix in the stead of the video store, since another week has gone by without it.

The only real movies I'll have trouble streaming are the R-rated ones, because I need a parent or guardian to assist in purchasing them.

I will be trying to stream a movie tonight, "Wayne's World". Sorry again, I think I will make the next few weeks "Undefined" until I can actually get the damn movie.

so there is one tonight?

Yeah, there will be one tonight. CastleCrashingGuru just left for dinner. Feel free to hop into the chat. I've been waiting around for someone to join for a while. Hopefully, in the next hour, we will be enjoying Wayne's World.

WORDS OF WISDOM: I think when ever you are playing a movie, you should edit the title too, (For the thread) so other people know that there is a movie playing. ;)

LETS GREEN EGG AND HAM IT WITH KAZAAM!

Sounds like a pretty rad idea. I have a bunch of movies if you need somebody else to stream, and I can do it most days

Sounds like a pretty rad idea. I have a bunch of movies if you need somebody else to stream, and I can do it most days

Sure! If you'd like to stream anything on a day that isn't Friday, be my guest to post a link in here! :D

BTW, I think that this should mostly be on Fri, Sats, or Suns, as those are the days most people don't have school. (Too bad that my time is different, it is hard for me to catch a movie with you guys. :( )

BTW, I think that this should mostly be on Fri, Sats, or Suns, as those are the days most people don't have school. (Too bad that my time is different, it is hard for me to catch a movie with you guys. :( )

Yup, that's what I think too. Couldn't broadcast this week cuz I was visiting relatives in Virginia.

Score. Okay, I'll be attending, as per usual. However, you said 'early screening'. Does that mean you'll still be showing films on the weekends, and tomorrow's showing is just a one-time deal?

I actually bought Inglorious Basterds for my Xbox 360. I was going to watch it this weekend, because I gave up on this. Well, maybe some other time, I'll go about watching it.

Score. Okay, I'll be attending, as per usual. However, you said 'early screening'. Does that mean you'll still be showing films on the weekends, and tomorrow's showing is just a one-time deal?

I actually bought Inglorious Basterds for my Xbox 360. I was going to watch it this weekend, because I gave up on this. Well, maybe some other time, I'll go about watching it.

I'll still be doing the weekend showings, of course. The previous problems arose from trouble with obtaining the films. Now that I have iTunes, there's no need to resort to going to the movie store (for some movies), making it much easier to just show them.