Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Behemoth Community Movie Nights! OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

get on livestream NOW! :evil:

Where is everyone?

you missed it :P, but I want it on the record that I was the first to touch that live streams mits so, thank you everyone. ;)

But I'm sure that puppy's gonna be booked on movie night :D

Yipee! I've fixed the audio problem. LiveStream has this wonderful program created by them called Procaster, which is completely free, has incredible quality, and records sound! MOVIE NIGHT IS SAVED! Drop on by any time to catch some Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. :D

Me and my friend (SoSorry) have been wanting to see Inglorious Basterds (Fail spelling). I will tell him that this is going on. :D

Movie will be airing next week. For now, you can enjoy the variety of shows and Youtube vids I'm broadcasting. :D

Me and my friend (SoSorry) have been wanting to see Inglorious Basterds (Fail spelling). I will tell him that this is going on. :D

Movie will be airing next week. For now, you can enjoy the variety of shows and Youtube vids I'm broadcasting. :D

I watched you post that... lol :lol:

I watched you post that... lol :lol:

Hehehe

LiveStream is just wonderful. They saved me the trouble of scouring the internet.

You can expect to see me there! :D If I'm not on the road on the way to Vegas! D:

Well, the only movies on that list I've really seen are Return of the King and Spirited Away, and those were both long ago.

Just warning ahead of time, I might have to go Mystery Science Theater 3000 on some of these... FOR NO REASON. :|

How about throwing in a comedy next? Or a Mystery Science thearter 3000 episode(which are as long as a movie BTW, they put commentary in old B-movies)

How about throwing in a comedy next? Or a Mystery Science thearter 3000 episode(which are as long as a movie BTW, they put commentary in old B-movies)

I honestly prefer Rifftrax than MST3K, It's by the MST3K crew...But funnier, as they've gotten alot better.

CCG, any chances you could set up a Rifftrax (And/Or MST3K) ?

I re-watched Inglourious Basterds (for the fourth time) and District 9 (for the third time) with a few freinds yesterday. And just in case some of you guys read the warning, but didn't think it was all that serious, these two films are very good, but also VERY gruesome at times.

What time is the movie on tomorrow?

8:00 PST (U.S. Pacific Time).

If you need time zone conversions, just use this website. ;)

That's 11 p.m. for me. :oops:

I'll still try and be there, though.