Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Behemoth Community Movie Nights! OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Roughly 5 more hours until the Basterds are broadcasting! ;)

Make sure to catch it!

EDIT: I hate technology. Procaster has been closing because of a "Serious Hardware Problem" all the time now.

Depending on whether I can get this fixed, the entire event may be called off.

Won't be able to make it :/ Gonna be playzin mass effect :ninja:

Awww, can't you postpone your playings for at least 2 hours? I mean, srsly, it's Friday, dood.

Mass effect > Movies

Well, I can officially say I've tried everything. Reinstallation, restarting my computer, logging out and in, closing other apps, nothing's working. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel movie nights at this rate. If I ever get it fixed, I'll start it up again, but not right now.

Well, I can officially say I've tried everything. Reinstallation, restarting my computer, logging out and in, closing other apps, nothing's working. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel movie nights at this rate. If I ever get it fixed, I'll start it up again, but not right now.

Noooooo!

Well, try opening the Task Manager, and press the processes tab, scroll down and list everything on there.

Noooooo!

Well, try opening the Task Manager, and press the processes tab, scroll down and list everything on there.

Still no dice :( I'm trying everything, but I always get a hardware error.

LIIIIIIFE.

It turns out, Procaster just needed to have a mic plugged in to work. That was the "hardware error"

S'ALL GOOD NOW.

Seriously?

That's all?....:lol:

That's a stupid reason for a "hardware error".

No, you haven't missed it. It'll be on in an an hour and a half. Just be sure to attend, and you'll hopefully have a good time. Maybe more people will attend today, since it's a Saturday.

Man, I hate movie stores. Inglorious Basterds was all out of copies by the time I got there.

Tonight, in it's stead (even though nothing can replace the Basterds), we're playing Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog, a comedy with Neil Patrick Harris.

Please drop in, it's my last hope.

Also triple post.

I thought Inglorious bastards was tomorrow. According to the first post.

Yesh. Nothing is definite, though. First I must buy the film.

One thing I can recommend to you is Netflix. It costs money, but I don't know if you or your family already have it. Ordering the movie, playing it on Friday, and sending it back the next day is really convenient. They also have pretty much every movie, and have them in stock almost all the time.

I thought Inglorious bastards was tomorrow. According to the first post.

Yesh. Nothing is definite, though. First I must buy the film.

One thing I can recommend to you is Netflix. It costs money, but I don't know if you or your family already have it. Ordering the movie, playing it on Friday, and sending it back the next day is really convenient. They also have pretty much every movie, and have them in stock almost all the time.

First I'mma stop by Blockbuster and see if they have it there. If not, there may be some delay, but I'll order it through Netflix.

First I'mma stop by Blockbuster and see if they have it there. If not, there may be some delay, but I'll order it through Netflix.

Alright. Cool. What's the plan for tommorow?

Alright. Cool. What's the plan for tommorow?

1. See if I can get Inglorious Basterds

2. Insert into disk drive at 8:00 PM PST

3. Start Procaster

4. ?????

5. Profit

Wait-wait-wait! Confusing...

What days?

Fridays? What time? 8:00 pm what time zone? Pacific?