Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Behemoth Community Movie Nights! OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Yes, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm referring to when I say horror. Springy's the worst kind of monster.

Actually, I have got a whole new volume of MST3K for christmas.

....If I get like 2 people game, I'll stream tonight or maybe even tommorow (Probably not doing anything party wise for new years but I'll see)

Well, if I can make it, I most certainly will. I never miss a chance to watch some Mystery Science Theater.

You never disappoint, Sushi.

From volume 11 I got:

Ring of Terror

Indestructible Man

Tormented

Horrors of Spider Island

I'd be able to drop by for at least half of a MST3K movie (probably more depending on what time you're streaming).

I'd be able to drop by for at least half of a MST3K movie (probably more depending on what time you're streaming).

who am I kidding, this community isn't active enough for a movie planned this quickly.

Tomorrow I'll stream it at 8:30 PM EST. and a different episode next Friday 7:00

who am I kidding, this community isn't active enough for a movie planned this quickly.

Tomorrow I'll stream it at 8:30 PM EST. and a different episode next Friday 7:00

That's 1:30am tomorrow morning for me, so I can probably make it since I'll still be awake. New Years celebrations and all that

That's 1:30am tomorrow morning for me, so I can probably make it since I'll still be awake. New Years celebrations and all that

Ah, Timezones.

The bane of any online gathering.

Ah, Timezones.

The bane of any online gathering.

Pretty much.

Judging by your signature, would you be interested Phoenix?

I missed the movie but made the afterparty.

Disappointing because I missed MST2K

We didn't actually watch a movie.

We just watched random poop on Youtube and talked about stuff.

I missed the movie but made the afterparty.

Disappointing because I missed MST2K

and it went pretty well, all problems considered.

Though yeah, i probably should run the next one. Unless you want more of the same nonsense.

and it went pretty well, all problems considered.

Though yeah, i probably should run the next one. Unless you want more of the same nonsense.

Do you have Netflix?

Because if you're allowed to stream Netflix movies, I know there are a lot of MST3K movies on it.

Do you have Netflix?

Because if you're allowed to stream Netflix movies, I know there are a lot of MST3K movies on it.

Nope.

But that wasn't the problem. The problem was my computer trying to run the broadcaster and the movie at the same time.

Soooo yeah.