Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Halo Reach *Gameplay Vidoc*

What do you want to see in it? Anything New, anything old? More weapons vehicles, customization? Discuss :D

Update 2/11: Beta Date Released May 3rd/Gameplay footage Being released

Halo: Reach VidDoc 1

Doesn't seem like there's much new as far as multiplayer goes, which is in my opinion the only good part of halo. But I'll wait

I'm hoping for a boat type vehicle. Forge mode.

In game informer it said you'd be able to drive civilian vehicles, which would be cool.

Doesn't seem like there's much new as far as multiplayer goes, which is in my opinion the only good part of halo. But I'll wait

They haven't announced anything for multiplayer yet :|

I'm looking forward to Halo Reach. I enjoy Halo alot, I honestly love the campaign. It's also one of the games I play with my Dad and Sis...Thus Epic Fun. :)

Also: This is a dupe, but the old one is full of "i h8 hlao". Why the hell would you post "I hate Halo" in a HALO Thread??? :lol:

Not only I hope that the multiplayers great, put I hope forge and custom games are improved, because those are what kept Halo 3 going. I'm really looking forward to a good forge system, considering that this might be our last halo game. I really enjoyed the one shot thing, and firefight was a blast. I really don't think that firefight will be brought back though, because that would just kill ODST's sales :( .

Not only I hope that the multiplayers great, put I hope forge and custom games are improved, because those are what kept Halo 3 going. I'm really looking forward to a good forge system, considering that this might be our last halo game. I really enjoyed the one shot thing, and firefight was a blast. I really don't think that firefight will be brought back though, because that would just kill ODST's sales :( .

Nah, Firefight will probably be back. After all, it was such a big hit :)

Well the thing is, firefight is one of the only reasons that people bought ODST. I would think that if bungie brought it back, the ODST sales would go downhill, but hey you never know.

Well the thing is, firefight is one of the only reasons that people bought ODST. I would think that if bungie brought it back, the ODST sales would go downhill, but hey you never know.

Well, It's sorta like Halo 2 and Halo 3: If you make Halo 3, Halo 2's sales would go down :lol:

But, Firefight will most likely be back. After All, Reach is alot differant than ODST. Firefight would work for Reach.

Their showing pictures of how the graphics have been improving also, this game looks spectacular from what I've seen. I just really hope that the custom game and forge system is top knotch, because those are what have been keeping me on halo for the past three years, alongside with the sweet multiplayer ;)

Have a look for yourselves-

Buetiful looks of the new weopons :Dhttp://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx ... ox_Preview

Enemys and graphic improvement :Dhttp://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx ... &cid=24541

Their showing pictures of how the graphics have been improving also, this game looks spectacular from what I've seen. I just really hope that the custom game and forge system is top knotch, because those are what have been keeping me on halo for the past three years, alongside with the sweet multiplayer ;)

Buetiful looks of the new weopons :Dhttp://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx ... ox_Preview

Enemys and graphic improvement :Dhttp://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx ... &cid=24541

Hell yeah, Reach is looking awesome.

Have you seen the new Jackal type? The Skirmisher?

Oh, Bungie states you'll be able to drive the Falcon!

Hell yeah, Reach is looking awesome.

Have you seen the new Jackal type? The Skirmisher?

Oh, Bungie states you'll be able to drive the Falcon!

Jackles look sick and I heard the Falcon could be in multiplayer instead of the hornet, happy days indeed :D

They better get creative with the killing

Shoot with gun.

There is your creativity.

THIS IS SO ORIGINAL!

Let's rely on this for all the fun!!!

They better get creative with the killing

Shoot with gun.

There is your creativity.

Really now, Babbity, what's the point of going into a thread, about a game, and subtly bashing it?

Anyways, I really can't wait, this looks like it will be such an improvement from H3.

Also, I heard Bungie is passing on the Halo Franchise or whatever to team 347 or something, I forget.. Whatever the monitor's number was...

And that Master Chief's story may be continued.

I don't see how it's so graphically advanced, but w/e.

But to be honest, this doesn't look much different from the previous installments. Personally, I expect the game play to be the exact same thing as before, just with new weapons. I'll probably rent it when it comes around, seeing as I only got Halo 3 because I found it for 20 dollars.

guys...Can we stop posting on stuff you don't like? It's pointless and stupid...If you like the game, post. Don't like the game, DON'T POST.

On topic: I can't wait for the Beta, it'll be awesome :D

guys...Can we stop posting on stuff you don't like? It's pointless and stupid...If you like the game, post. Don't like the game, DON'T POST.

On topic: I can't wait for the Beta, it'll be awesome :D

The topic was probably opened to discuss the game, and as such sharing opinions on what it looks like. You can't judge it yet, I'm just looking at what it looks like.

You can't be butthurt everytime someone criticizes your favorite "game" (dare call this a game).

The way you post and such, it makes it look like a negative post. Sorry, I just thought you were bashing. Ahh. Saw your edited post Balobo. Okay, thanks for stating your opinion :)

It's not my favorite game, it's a game alot of us like. It just sickens me when someone posts a "o tis game sucks" in the Game's topic. It sparks flame wars, it's stupid, and pointless.

The way you post and such, it makes it look like a negative post. Sorry, I just thought you were bashing. Ahh. Saw your edited post Balobo. Okay, thanks for stating your opinion :)

It's not my favorite game, it's a game alot of us like. It just sickens me when someone posts a "o tis game sucks" in the Game's topic. It sparks flame wars, it's stupid, and pointless.

I have to disagree with you thar.

Nothing is wrong with a civil debate.

Yes, a civil debate. Not random-bashing..

Anyways, it's seems like the DMR might be an MLG weapon in the multiplayer, if not, a fun, all around, headshot weapon. As well as the needle rifle.

Anyways, it's seems like the DMR might be an MLG weapon in the multiplayer, if not, a fun, all around, headshot weapon. As well as the needle rifle.

How is saying "I don't see how it's so graphically advanced, but w/e." considered bashing a game?

How is saying "I don't see how it's so graphically advanced, but w/e." considered bashing a game?

I wasn't saying anyone was bashing, I was just commenting on how there is a fine line between the two..

Anywho, all of the new vehicles look pretty awesome.

I especially like the idea of being able to drive civilian vehicles.