Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Halo Reach *Gameplay Vidoc*

How will it play " much differently?" As you said, the premise of every FPS is to shoot and throw grenades. Contradicted.

Want to know a shooter that actually throws some unique gameplay in there? TF2.

Apparently I don't know what I'm talking about in terms of weapons because I haven't play Halo in forever.

"Strategies in most FPS games." Let that sink in for awhile.

Hint: "most FPS games" doesn't mean Halo: Reach.

Maps: Forget what I said and change it to:

All of the maps are uneventful. Zanzibar's windmill is one of the only dynamic parts on a map in the whole game. The maps are boring unless you have tons of people playing. And then usually you can have guy who kills everyone because he's just so macho he can spend his whole life on Halo.

New features:

Nope. Having new armor, XP system, and weapons doesn't make for a whole new game. Ever heard of Call of Duty? Thats basically what Halo is turning into.

New additions...hmm...

Halo 1: Decent story, good gun selection, shield system was great, sticky grenades were a blast.

Halo 2: Another decent story, slightly modified gun selection, same shield system, sticky grenades are still somewhat fun

Halo 3: Horrible story (especially the ending. Yikes.), some new weapons thrown in, many (most) of which could give instant or 2 hit kills, only Fire grenades and Sticky grenades become used, shield system was the same, semi-useful equipment added

Wow, thats, what? One new feature since the game's beginning?

I am seriously sick of these games getting all of the attention.

And Glitch, there is a difference between defending a game and rejecting any point given against it due to extreme fanboyism.

How will it play " much differently?" As you said, the premise of every FPS is to shoot and throw grenades. Contradicted.

Want to know a shooter that actually throws some unique gameplay in there? TF2.

Apparently I don't know what I'm talking about in terms of weapons because I haven't play Halo in forever.

"Strategies in most FPS games." Let that sink in for awhile.

Hint: "most FPS games" doesn't mean Halo: Reach.

Maps: Forget what I said and change it to:

All of the maps are uneventful. Zanzibar's windmill is one of the only dynamic parts on a map in the whole game. The maps are boring unless you have tons of people playing. And then usually you can have guy who kills everyone because he's just so macho he can spend his whole life on Halo.

New features:

Nope. Having new armor, XP system, and weapons doesn't make for a whole new game. Ever heard of Call of Duty? Thats basically what Halo is turning into.

New additions...hmm...

Halo 1: Decent story, good gun selection, shield system was great, sticky grenades were a blast.

Halo 2: Another decent story, slightly modified gun selection, same shield system, sticky grenades are still somewhat fun

Halo 3: Horrible story (especially the ending. Yikes.), some new weapons thrown in, many (most) of which could give instant or 2 hit kills, only Fire grenades and Sticky grenades become used, shield system was the same, semi-useful equipment added

Wow, thats, what? One new feature since the game's beginning?

I am seriously sick of these games getting all of the attention.

And Glitch, there is a difference between defending a game and rejecting any point given against it due to extreme fanboyism.

I would try to argue you're completely obscure points but I have better things to do.

Once Reach receives GOTY I'll make sure to personally send you a message.

Until then here are some helpful links to help you understand why your points are obscured.

Contradiction Definition

Bias Definition

Halo 3 - Make note of all the game modes/features

PS - You should probably watch the Vidoc.

-Glitch

Glitch,

I've received a lot a crap from a lot of people recently because I don't like something they do (Super Bowl, Olympics, Call of Duty, Halo 3, Tier 4 unit rushing in Brutal Legend.), and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I have tried to share my beliefs on what makes a good game around these forums, but obviously you people are content with playing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming.

I'm disappointed to see that hardly anyone sees these games as repetitive. Brutal Legend was a breath of fresh air, and yet it received a lot of criticism for it.

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games.

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong.

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them.

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety.

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1.

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling."

I expect you'll give me yet another warning for calling you a fanboy, since over half my warnings were given for "insulting" moderators.

tl;dr

Halo is unoriginal, Glitch is a fanboy.

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there.

-Babbit.

Glitch,

I've received a lot a crap from a lot of people recently because I don't like something they do (Super Bowl, Olympics, Call of Duty, Halo 3, Tier 4 unit rushing in Brutal Legend.), and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I have tried to share my beliefs on what makes a good game around these forums, but obviously you people are content with playing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming.

I'm disappointed to see that hardly anyone sees these games as repetitive. Brutal Legend was a breath of fresh air, and yet it received a lot of criticism for it.

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games.

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong.

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them.

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety.

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1.

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling."

I expect you'll give me yet another warning for calling you a fanboy, since over half my warnings were given for "insulting" moderators.

tl;dr

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there.

-Babbit.

I couldn't agree more. Rabbity seems to know what he's talking about a lot more than you do.

Glitch,

I've received a lot a crap from a lot of people recently because I don't like something they do (Super Bowl, Olympics, Call of Duty, Halo 3, Tier 4 unit rushing in Brutal Legend.), and frankly, I'm sick of it. You try and shove your opinion down others throats. Oh and Babbity, for the sake of proving my point: Brutal Legend sucks.

I have tried to share my beliefs on what makes a good game around these forums, but obviously you people are content with playing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Your "beliefs"? All you do is go around bashing games you don't like "Halo is unoriginal, MW2 is unoriginal because they've made first person shooters before."

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming. Mhm...I really don't know what you're going at...

I'm disappointed to see that hardly anyone sees these games as repetitive. Brutal Legend was a breath of fresh air, and yet it received a lot of criticism for it. :lol: Oh please, Brutal Legend was just another button mashing RTS. It's Halo Wars meets Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. A good FPS? Like...? :| Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games. That's a joke right? I mean really...You call Halo and MW2 old and boring, yet you don't think the Fable series is old and boring?? Fable 1: kk. Fable 2: Ooh, better graphics AND a dog. Fable 3: Uh...Okay, hmm...Somethings missing...

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should. :lol: You recently said "I know what I'm talking about.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong. You're to thick headed, you said you would laugh at the people watching the super bowl. Oh, just cause they're differant...You laugh at them? Tell me when you go to the orphanage to laugh at poor orphans for being differant.

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them. Sounds like someone wants to make Halo unique by making it TF2 :|

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety. It's an FPS, do you want the weapon to shoot rainbows?

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1. But wait...you said you liked Halo 1, yet you hate Halo 3's ending? And: FPS DON'T HAVE BOSSES :lol:

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling." You're to thick headed to realize anything. Good quality for Life.

I expect you'll give me yet another warning for calling you a fanboy, since over half my warnings were given for "insulting" moderators.Oh, so you weren't insulting them? :shock:

tl;dr

Halo is unoriginal, Glitch is a fanboy. Hmm...I think this is an insult...

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there. OH LOOK, ANOTHE INSULT!

-Babbit.

Babbity, Sigh. You are worthless...I could quote every one of your posts, and shred it to pieces. But I don' have time to do that, nor do I have time to read your Rage rebuttal.

Glitch,

I've received a lot a crap from a lot of people recently because I don't like something they do (Super Bowl, Olympics, Call of Duty, Halo 3, Tier 4 unit rushing in Brutal Legend.), and frankly, I'm sick of it. You try and shove your opinion down others throats. Oh and Babbity, for the sake of proving my point: Brutal Legend sucks. Woah, wait, BABBITY does that? You were the one who said The Last Airbender will suck because all MNS movies suck, then said that you hadn't seen a single MNS movie, and you were basing your opinion off your father's. Babbity has tried to tell people why he doesn't like games like this, everyone disregards his thoughts and call him a basher.

I have tried to share my beliefs on what makes a good game around these forums, but obviously you people are content with playing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Your "beliefs"? All you do is go around bashing games you don't like "Halo is unoriginal, MW2 is unoriginal because they've made first person shooters before." All you ever do is not listen to anyone's points and call them bashers. Babbity has made some very good points that people seem to refuse to listen to.

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming. Mhm...I really don't know what you're going at... Mhm... Then you really shouldn't comment on it.... What Babbity's saying is that nowadays games are really unorigional, he wants to try to be part of a movement to bring originality back. I agree with him.

I'm disappointed to see that hardly anyone sees these games as repetitive. Brutal Legend was a breath of fresh air, and yet it received a lot of criticism for it. :lol: Oh please, Brutal Legend was just another button mashing RTS. It's Halo Wars meets Star Wars Battlefront 2. You don't know much about Brutal Legend, do you? I've gathered that it's more than that from just watching gameplay videos.

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. A good FPS? Like...? :| Not to speak for Babbity, but Gears of War and Ratchet and Clank were better than games like Halo and CoD in my oh so humble opinion. Babbity likes TF2, I haven't gotten a chance to play it for more than 15 minutes. Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games. That's a joke right? I mean really...You call Halo and MW2 old and boring, yet you don't think the Fable series is old and boring?? Fable 1: kk. Fable 2: Ooh, better graphics AND a dog. Fable 3: Uh...Okay, hmm...Somethings missing... I think you mean better graphics, gameplay, storyline, customization, and gameplay. And not much has been released about Fable 3, how can you possibly know something's missing?

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should. :lol: You recently said "I know what I'm talking about. He can know what he's talking about without having played the game recently.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong. You're to thick headed, you said you would laugh at the people watching the super bowl. Oh, just cause they're differant...You laugh at them? Tell me when you go to the orphanage to laugh at poor orphans for being differant. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, oh man this is hypocritical. You guys are disregarding everything Babbity says because he disagrees with you, and yet he's awful for having a different opinion? Also, it's spelled different, mr. "above average."

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them. Sounds like someone wants to make Halo unique by making it TF2 :| Which guns in TF2 are unique, the sniper's rifle or the pistol? The graphics and characters are what makes TF2 unique.

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety. It's an FPS, do you want the weapon to shoot rainbows? Or, you know, do something un-generic. Something like the weapons in Ratchet and Clank.

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1. But wait...you said you liked Halo 1, yet you hate Halo 3's ending? And: FPS DON'T HAVE BOSSES :lol: Yes. Halo 1 was new. Halo 3 was Halo 2 with fancy new graphics. Halo 2 was Halo: CE with fancy new graphics. Also, please tell me that the FPS don't have bosses part was a joke.

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling." You're to thick headed to realize anything. Good quality for Life. I don't think anything Babbity just said was trolling. I also think Babbity is very well-educated and not thick headed at all.

I expect you'll give me yet another warning for calling you a fanboy, since over half my warnings were given for "insulting" moderators.Oh, so you weren't insulting them? :shock:

tl;dr

Halo is unoriginal, Glitch is a fanboy. Hmm...I think this is an insult... Alright, I'll give you that.

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there. OH LOOK, ANOTHE INSULT! Fine, OK.

-Babbit.

Babbity, Sigh. You are worthless... WOAH WAIT WOAH WEREN'T YOU JUST GIVING HIM A HARD TIME FOR INSULTING?!?!?!??!?!?!?

EDIT: Didn't read your edit. No you couldn't.

By the way, The Last Airbender's gonna be great.

Dexide, you beat me. :P Here's mine, anyway.

Glitch,

I've received a lot a crap from a lot of people recently because I don't like something they do (Super Bowl, Olympics, Call of Duty, Halo 3, Tier 4 unit rushing in Brutal Legend.), and frankly, I'm sick of it. You try and shove your opinion down others throats. Oh and Babbity, for the sake of proving my point: Brutal Legend sucks.

Matter of opinion, and he isn't shoving it down other's throats.

Brutal Legend is unique.

I have tried to share my beliefs on what makes a good game around these forums, but obviously you people are content with playing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. Your "beliefs"? All you do is go around bashing games you don't like "Halo is unoriginal, MW2 is unoriginal because they've made first person shooters before."

.....False.

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming. Mhm...I really don't know what you're going at...The average of games made today aren't creative. I too, want to "revolutionize the way games are made."

I'm disappointed to see that hardly anyone sees these games as repetitive. Brutal Legend was a breath of fresh air, and yet it received a lot of criticism for it. :lol: Oh please, Brutal Legend was just another button mashing RTS. It's Halo Wars meets Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Doubt it.

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. A good FPS? Like...? :| He's explained it before. Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games. That's a joke right? I mean really...You call Halo and MW2 old and boring, yet you don't think the Fable series is old and boring?? Fable 1: kk. Fable 2: Ooh, better graphics AND a dog. Fable 3: Uh...Okay, hmm...Somethings missing...Fable old and boring? Fable 1 was great, 2 was ok, and hopefully 3 will be better than 2.

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should. :lol: You recently said "I know what I'm talking about. It doesn't mean he knows EVERYTHING. He was stating he actually played them, so his reasons are justified.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong. You're to thick headed, you said you would laugh at the people watching the super bowl. Oh, just cause they're differant...You laugh at them? Tell me when you go to the orphanage to laugh at poor orphans for being differant. Some of those were jokes, and he's not that cruel.

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them. Sounds like someone wants to make Halo unique by making it TF2 :| Because supporting your team in Halo totally makes it TF2.

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety. It's an FPS, do you want the weapon to shoot rainbows?I would like rainbow guns...and just because it's a FPS doesn't mean it can't have more variety.

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1. But wait...you said you liked Halo 1, yet you hate Halo 3's ending? And: FPS DON'T HAVE BOSSES :lol: Actually, FPS games do have bosses. And he didn't like Halo 3's because it was basically what Halo 1's was.

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling." You're to thick headed to realize anything. Good quality for Life......

I expect you'll give me yet another warning for calling you a fanboy, since over half my warnings were given for "insulting" moderators.Oh, so you weren't insulting them? :shock: I doubt he did, at least most of the time.

tl;dr

Halo is unoriginal, Glitch is a fanboy. Hmm...I think this is an insult......and?

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there. OH LOOK, ANOTHE INSULT!You seem to like insulting people too.

-Babbit.

Babbity, Sigh. You are worthless...Hey look, you're hypocritical.

I could quote every one of your posts, and shred it to pieces.Every? I doubt that.

But I don' have time to do that, nor do I have time to read your Rage rebuttal. You seem to have time to insult him. And, a rebuttal could lack rage, and it wouldn't even take that long to read.

I went ahead and added things in blue.

You guys do realize I was baiting Babbity, right? :|

I didn't mean anything I said...

Sure. Seems like you just know you're bested and don't want to admit it.

Also, why would you bait Babbity, because you like his posts so much?

Sure. Seems like you just know you're bested and don't want to admit it. Hmm...You didn't slightly detect a hint of "CASUAL TROLL RAWR"? Or, as an example: The way everyone was acting in the LiveStream Movie chat room..

Also, why would you bait Babbity, because you like his posts so much? Indeed. I like seeing his replies, very laughable at best...

And on that note, I leave this place. Good Night :|

• Upvote 1

Sure. Seems like you just know you're bested and don't want to admit it. Hmm...You didn't slightly detect a hint of "CASUAL TROLL RAWR"? Or, as an example: The way everyone was acting in the LiveStream Movie chat room..

Also, why would you bait Babbity, because you like his posts so much? Indeed. I like seeing his replies, very laughable at best...

CONGRATULATIONS! You win the award for biggest butthurt Halo fanboy!

Sure. Seems like you just know you're bested and don't want to admit it. Hmm...You didn't slightly detect a hint of "CASUAL TROLL RAWR"? Or, as an example: The way everyone was acting in the LiveStream Movie chat room.. I detect casual troll whenever you post. I would not be suprised at all if you were a very well-planned troll. Who was trolling in the movie chat, again?

Also, why would you bait Babbity, because you like his posts so much? Indeed. I like seeing his replies, very laughable at best... I'm a moderator. Calling your posts idiotic and one-sided would look bad. It would also look bad if I said that you really ought to listen to your own opinions and stop shaping your opinions based off of the thoughts of others. Luckily, I haven't said that.

And on that note, I leave this place. Good Night :|PROMISE?! :D

Alright, you could openly admit that your aregument was horribley flawwed, or you could say "LULZ, I was flame baiting" and get a warning.

Stop being arrogant, get off your shelf, shut your mouth and open your mind.

Guest skine99

As someone who only purchased Halo 3 because everyone had it, I would not consider myself a Halo fanboy by any means. I mean it's not a bad game but there are better games. For whatever reason though, seeing the video documentary of Reach makes me really excited. I don't know why but it makes it look excellent. I just hope they can deliver on promises made in the documentary such as large scale battles.

As someone who only purchased Halo 3 because everyone had it, I would not consider myself a Halo fanboy by any means. I mean it's not a bad game but there are better games. For whatever reason though, seeing the video documentary of Reach makes me really excited. I don't know why but it makes it look excellent. I just hope they can deliver on promises made in the documentary such as large scale battles.

Allow me to explain, "Fanboy" is a term for a person who blindly defends a game without looking into the critism. If you are a fan of the game, you are not necessary a fanboy.

BTW, love the avatar. Calvin and Hobbes is boss.

Sure. Seems like you just know you're bested and don't want to admit it. Hmm...You didn't slightly detect a hint of "CASUAL TROLL RAWR"? Or, as an example: The way everyone was acting in the LiveStream Movie chat room..Alright, lets break this down step by step.

1)Trolling is not lengthy paragraphs. Trooling is a sort sentence that provkes angerand, are usually quite humorus. What you did was nethier, it was just sad.

2)You know livestream? Have you noticed the different URL adreeses? Yup, that is because they are two completey different websites! So, anyone with a mentality above that of a 10 year old can presume that the site has different rules.

3) Stop acting all high and might

4) We know you were try to have a debate with babbity,and failed horribly.

Oh you little arrogant tosser. Babbitys posts are fine, and usually get people thinking, were as their are millions of blokes just like you out there, thinking the same exact bloody thing. Be an original.

And nothing of value is lost.

Glitch,

tl;dr

-Babbit.

I couldn't agree more. Rabbity seems to know what he's talking about a lot more than you do.

Hope that's sarcasm.

-Glitch <3

Glitch,

One of the only things I want to become in life is a game designer or a concept artist. I would try to revolutionize the way games are made. To bring creativity back into gaming. Mhm...I really don't know what you're going at...

I expect Halo: Reach to reach up to your expectations, but not to mine. Bunjie could never accomplish what I believe makes a good FPS. A good FPS? Like...? :| Fable 3 will win Game of the Year before Reach, since Lionhead can actually make good, gripping, and unique games. That's a joke right? I mean really...You call Halo and MW2 old and boring, yet you don't think the Fable series is old and boring?? Fable 1: kk. Fable 2: Ooh, better graphics AND a dog. Fable 3: Uh...Okay, hmm...Somethings missing...

The last time I've played Halo 3 was over 6 months ago, so obviously I wouldn't remember every detail and weapon. You act as if I should. :lol: You recently said "I know what I'm talking about.

I know what "contradict" and "bias" mean. If anything, you're the one using them wrong. You're to thick headed, you said you would laugh at the people watching the super bowl. Oh, just cause they're differant...You laugh at them? Tell me when you go to the orphanage to laugh at poor orphans for being differant.

To me, strategy and gameplay go hand-in-hand. You can't have straitforward gameplay and expect to have a lot of strategy in it. Also, I never stated that Halo would have to become a different genre to have different gameplay. (Such as turn-based RPG and action RPG.) They could easily add guns that allow some players to support each other, or heal them. Sounds like someone wants to make Halo unique by making it TF2 :|

I don't see whats so great about having 50 games where the objectives are exactly the same and the gameplay is exactly the same and the weapons do exactly the same thing. It needs more variety. It's an FPS, do you want the weapon to shoot rainbows?

Halo did have a great story until the third game. The ending to Halo 3 was horrid. I was disappointed by it. It didn't even have a last boss, instead it copied what happened at the end of Halo 1. But wait...you said you liked Halo 1, yet you hate Halo 3's ending? And: FPS DON'T HAVE BOSSES :lol:

Calling me uneducated for not playing a game in 6 months, those links at the end and the comments above it, thats the kind of stuff I did when I was "trolling." You're to thick headed to realize anything. Good quality for Life.

tl;dr

Halo is unoriginal, Glitch is a fanboy. Hmm...I think this is an insult...

And I'll sign off like you do, even though everyone can look 400 pixels away and see your name right there. OH LOOK, ANOTHE INSULT!

-Babbit.

Babbity, Sigh. You are worthless...I could quote every one of your posts, and shred it to pieces. But I don' have time to do that, nor do I have time to read your Rage rebuttal.

...... No u.

Allow me to explain, "Fanboy" is a term for a person who blindly defends a game without looking into the critism. If you are a fan of the game, you are not necessary a fanboy.

I agree. I personally have been a huge critic to every Halo game released.

You would however, be rather ignorant to say that Halo 3 is a terrible game, or a poor one.

A bad game is something that is clearly bad, like some movie to game adaptation.

It's clear by it's popularity, community support, and reviews that it isn't by any means, bad.

Not your cup of tea? That's cool, I think TF2 is just "alright" but I certainly don't bash it.

You can clearly see in the Vidoc the amount of work being put into this title.

By viewing this Vidoc it is clear that Bungie (not Bunjie) is addressing every shortcoming found in Halo 3. Better graphics, better AI, better campaign, new story, new enemies, new locations, new weapons/vehicles/characters/modes etc.

Babbity however, came to the conclusion that Bungie was doing nothing at all to improve the series. Perhaps nothing in the game is radically unique, but it's very rare that a single game revolutionize a game genre. Halo 3 was the first console FPS to have Theater mode, file share, screen shots, etc. In fact, I don't know of a single other Xbox title with these features.

Brutal Legend was a step in the right direction, but the reviews show that it also has apparent flaws. Radical and new doesn't always equal a better game. Fable titles are pretty good, but they always fail to deliver what is promised. ME2 or DA:O are far better titles, all around.

In fact, Halo CE set the standard for FPS over the past decade up until HL:2

I haven't played Halo 3 in probably close to a year. I played ODST up until last October.

You have to be out of your mind to think that basic FPS mechanics can't equal technical strategies. This isn't a RTS...it's a FPS, so don't expect the same strategies found in strategy games. Armor abilities, equipments, and load-outs still add more diversity. I never contradicted myself once, which is why I linked you to the definitions.

You're posts were clearly bashing the franchise...with little or no argument other than you're personal gripes and accusations. "This will be overpowered." "There won't be any new weapons." "The maps will suck." You say all these things even though you haven't played the game. I personally know the Multiplayer Test Lead, he informs me of tidbits others don't. I never said once that this game is going to be perfect...but considering the quality games Bungie makes...I highly doubt it won't be good.

Plus you seem to forget the fact that I originally responded to the most saying that "Bungie isn't adding anything new to this game." It wasn't some post about how marvelous and perfect reach will be.

I understand why you insulted me.

You couldn't attack my argument so you had to attack me.

-Glitch

In fact, Halo CE set the standard for FPS over the past decade up until HL:2

Yeah, if you have never even freaking touched a PC gaming unit. Or Golden Eye. Or Duke Nukem. Or Woulfenstien. Or Qauke. Or Doom.

I agree. I personally have been a huge critic to every Halo game released.

You would however, be rather ignorant to say that Halo 3 is a terrible game, or a poor one.

A bad game is something that is clearly bad, like some movie to game adaptation.

It's clear by it's popularity, community support, and reviews that it isn't by any means, bad.

Not really. Most big boy reviewing companies get early acess to DLCs and what not. They also don't spend 60$ on the game. So, most Gametrailers/IGN/GameSpot reviews are preety biased.

Also, anyone can have their own personal opinion on a game, I could say I hate FPS, RTS, and Platphormers, and that I only like Puzzle games, so I would say I didn't like halo. I would not being Ignorant, I am just sharing my opinion.

I myself find Halo 1 to be preety good, Halo 2 to be fantastic and Halo 3 to be run of the mill.

Brutal Legend was a step in the right direction, but the reviews show that it also has apparent flaws. Radical and new doesn't always equal a better game. Fable titles are pretty good, but they always fail to deliver what is promised. ME2 or DA:O are far better titles, all around.

Well, Brutal Legend was not a squel, so you can't expect them to get everything right the first time. I never played Fable, so I wouldn't know about that one though. And yes, MW2 is a clearly bettter title if you are a close relative to a magpie. All MW2 was is shinny objects and flim flam.

Just hidding behind walls, contribed cut scenes and medicore gameplay.

My apologies. I posted that out of anger, after someone told me on Steam to "F*CK OFF, CRY SOME MOOR". Bad day, coupled with that quote, and then Babbity.

But, I have another problem; Does everyone remember the LiveStream Movie Chatroom? You know...the one where you all (Dexide, Abyssmal Cookie, Complicated, Draken, Zugama, Babbity, Mechazeep, Rizyq) were acting like 11 year olds? I thought this was a place of good nice people. I was wrong. I watched in horror as our "Loyal Members" started acting like standard forum trolls. There's only a few of us that are "Loyal". I am not one of those people, as I no longer like this place...Seeing the truth...

My apologies. I posted that out of anger, after someone told me on Steam to "F*CK OFF, CRY SOME MOOR". Bad day, coupled with that quote, and then Babbity.

But, I have another problem; Does everyone remember the LiveStream Movie Chatroom? You know...the one where you all (Dexide, Abyssmal Cookie, Complicated, Draken, Zugama, Babbity, Mechazeep, Rizyq) were acting like 11 year olds? I thought this was a place of good nice people. I was wrong. I watched in horror as our "Loyal Members" started acting like standard forum trolls. There's only a few of us that are "Loyal". I am not one of those people, as I no longer like this place...Seeing the truth...

This doesn't belong here, post this in RPF if you want an actual reply.

You're exaggerating, by the way.

I have to agree most games exagerate stuff in new video games/sequels

Though you have to admit the graphics are really taking an improvment