Sign in to follow this  
R34P3R

Halo Reach *Gameplay Vidoc*

How is saying "I don't see how it's so graphically advanced, but w/e." considered bashing a game?

From Balobo's other negative posts. Now he edited his post, so I see it clearly. He was just stating his opinion. As I said before; If you LIKE the game, post. If you don't, DON'T POST. (Unless of course you are stating your opinion, which is fine, but DO IT CIVIL. Not "o god another hlao gme, its goign 2 sux" type of comments.

I wonder what new surprises await us on Reach :o We've seen new weapons, new vehicles, new Covenant Variations...

How is saying "I don't see how it's so graphically advanced, but w/e." considered bashing a game?

From Balobo's other negative posts. Now he edited his post, so I see it clearly. He was just stating his opinion. As I said before; If you LIKE the game, post. If you don't, DON'T POST. (Unless of course you are stating your opinion, which is fine, but DO IT CIVIL. Not "o god another hlao gme, its goign 2 sux" type of comments.

I wonder what new surprises await us on Reach :o We've seen new weapons, new vehicles, new Covenant Variations...

Bashing a game is still considered expressing your opinion. Frankly, the fans/receiving should really just get over that fact that some one doesn't like a game and

A) Don't respond

B) Discuss about said game

Bashing a game is still considered expressing your opinion. Frankly, the fans/receiving should really just get over that fact that some one doesn't like a game and

A) Don't respond

B) Discuss about said game

Bashing "tis gme sux" =/= Stating Opinion "Eh, it's alright". I agree on your terms, but it's quite stupid for someone to bash a game they don't like, in the game's topic. Plus the last Halo Reach thread started out as a good one, then someone started bashing, then EVERYONE who didn't like the game started bashing. We can't discuss a game if every person who doesn't like it comes bashing the thread (And our positive posts). EDIT: See? Babbit is kindly expressing his opinion. Without bashing. But alot of times when someone posts a "negative opinion" in the games topic, Members take that as flame bait. "Positive Opinion": Yeah, this is going to be awesome! "Negative (Non-Bashing, Non Flame Bait) Opinion": Eh, Honestly I don't think it'll be any good.

I see it more as this:

Bashing: This game is going to suck, and you should feel bad.

Opinion: Looks terrible. Graphics are crap, story doesn't make sense, gameplay looks bland, I think I am going to skip this game.

An opinion does not have to be neutral and bland to be an opinion.

Personally, I hope the game does worse than the other Halo games so they start sticking something new into the series that isn't new guns or characters.

What the hell are you talking about? This time, your spartan is BLUE!

And he has shoulder pads!

halo reach won't have firefight it will have custom games, forge matchmaking and everything else in halo 3

Nah, it'll probably have Firefight. After all, it was a big hit for ODST. Plus it'd be pointless if it was exactly like Halo 3.

i want this game so bad i already preordered it nd it comes out 9/1/10

Uh...You can't pre order the game yet :|

It doesn't even have a release date yet...

yes it does i went to gamestop and it showed the games i could preorder and it showed halo reach for release at 9/1/10

yes it does i went to gamestop and it showed the games i could preorder and it showed halo reach for release at 9/1/10

That's not really an official pre order...

Plus 9/1/10 is just a place holder...

It comes out Q4 2010...

Well atleast we can expect a beta in may :D

Theirs gameplay footage going on today that will proboly be on youtube by tommorow :D

Theirs gameplay footage going on today that will proboly be on youtube by tommorow :D

Wait what???

Where's the gameplay footage being shown??

Wait what???

Where's the gameplay footage being shown??

Today actaully :D , people think that the videos of it might be shown today, or on youtube tommorow :D

And Bungie confirmed the Beta date in it to, May 3rd

there doesnt seem to be anything to exite me.I love the idea of a group each with a specialty but as halo has always went,the NPCs suck alot.It seems like paying 60 bucks again for a new story...like ODST which was story,a crappy gamemode,and a map pack...

Wow...I guess I'm one of the only members that really likes Halo...:lol:

I'm fairly surprised of the lack of members who like Halo. I prefer it over cod because you fight for your weapons, not earn them for camping in a corner :P But then again no one mentioned cod ;)

I really enjoy Halo myself, it's just that you can only play the same game for so long before you want to play something different. :P

For me, I am excited for the Beta, but chances are I won't be playing it right away.

I really enjoy Halo myself, it's just that you can only play the same game for so long before you want to play something different. :P

For me, I am excited for the Beta, but chances are I won't be playing it right away.

Same.

Halo was one of the first games I played, and one of the first games I played with my Sis and Dad.

Fun Game plus Family: Epic Fun.

I really enjoy Halo, but if course it gets stale after a bit (As does every other game) But then I'll play it again after a few days/weeks and have fun...

It comes out Q4 2010...

If it is not an official pre order, then what kind of pre order is it :|

Why are you so stubborn dahling?

It comes out Q4 2010...

If it is not an official pre order, then what kind of pre order is it :|

Why are you so stubborn dahling?

Yeah, you can pre-order games as soon as they're announced, usually...

It could be a true release date, as they didn't say it wasn't the true release date, or price. Such as they did with Starcraft 2

Ahh.

I didn't know you could pre-order stuff as soon as it was announced. Plus I thought it was gamestop trying to make cash :evil: ("O HAI, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PRE ORDER REACH FOR ONLY 10$? IT COMES OUT THE 4TH QUARTER...I MEAN 9/1/10. TEE HEE")

I went to a gamestop once, and they were trying to make people Pre-order "Halo: Forerunner" A rumored game :lol:

Also: Roflcopter, stop calling me dahling. I don't like you THAT way, I'm straight. =P

I doubt it'll be September 1st, as that's the the start of Q4. Wiki says September 28, 2010, and I don't see any citation for that date, which means the guy might have gotten the date wrong/ gave an "educated guess" (which is virtually impossible for a release date on a game that's not been announced already).

But Bungie is a reliable company, they're not going to pull a Duke Nukem Forever on ya, so you'll get your money's worth :lol:

Personally, I hope the game does worse than the other Halo games so they start sticking something new into the series that isn't new guns or characters.

Halo Karts! Race Around the Rings!

the VidDoc is now up!

All I can say is: it looks like it's shaping up!

So far, my absolutely favorite thing I saw was near the end of the video, where when you do an assassination, you pull out a knife from nowhere and just stab the guy in the throat! :o

That made me go "That's freakin' awesome!!!"