Guest Foxxtrot

BBT for PS3

I hope in the future when the behemoth becomes big that can put their games on more platforms so all of the little mashmellows can enjoy their games. :)

you are what i call i happy thinker!!!

Thank you very much. :)

no offense ps3 owners but yall always wanna hog our awesome xbox games. we never ask for your psn games. if you ps3 people give us infamous two it might be a worthy trade considering how generous wed have to be to except the offer.

:roll: :roll: :roll::x :x :x:evil: :evil: :evil::twisted: :twisted: :twisted::!: :!: :!: :!:

It would be pretty cool if Fat Princess was on the Xbox360. I want to try that game out.

no offense ps3 owners but yall always wanna hog our awesome xbox games. we never ask for your psn games. if you ps3 people give us infamous two it might be a worthy trade considering how generous wed have to be to except the offer.

:roll::roll::roll::x:x:x:evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!:

I'd rather have Fat Princess than Infamous 2.

The first Infamous didn't seem too great.

:roll::roll::roll::x:x:x:evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!:

wow, your seriously hating :):D:):lol:

Oh, you're confused, Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater aren't your awesome Xbox games. They're your awesome games. You see, The Behemoth has made games for the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Gameboy Advance, Xbox 360, and soon the PS3. Saying that something is your awesome Xbox game would have to mean it's made by a first-party console-exclusive game company. Which The Behemoth isn't.

Also, that whole "awesome Xbox games" term confused me in general. Maybe "awesome Xbox game," but I doubt there are more than one.

No offense, 360 owners.

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

Oh, you're confused, Castle Crashers and BattleBlock Theater aren't your awesome Xbox games. They're your awesome games. You see, The Behemoth has made games for the PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, Gameboy Advance, Xbox 360, and soon the PS3. Saying that something is your awesome Xbox game would have to mean it's made by a first-party console-exclusive game company. Which The Behemoth isn't.

Also, that whole "awesome Xbox games" term confused me in general. Maybe "awesome Xbox game," but I doubt there are more than one.

No offense, 360 owners.

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

Oh yes he did.

I mean, we have tons of awesome games! There's that one shooter... and that other shooter... and, oh right! Another shooter....

And Brutal Legend.

I mean, we have tons of awesome games! There's that one shooter... and that other shooter... and, oh right! Another shooter....

And Brutal Legend.

No, no, that one's on the PS3, too.

And Brutal Legend.

No, no, that one's on the PS3, too.

Well, we have Hal- another shooter.

lol, thats funny, well you guys really do have alot, but the psn just keeps getting more stuff each week, and unlike microsoft right now, sony has 2 consoles to consider when releasing games. (psp and ps3)

lol, thats funny, well you guys really do have alot, but the psn just keeps getting more stuff each week, and unlike microsoft right now, sony has 2 consoles to consider when releasing games. (psp and ps3)

You obviously missed the point where I was stating that the range of Xbox game genres are horrible.

You obviously missed the point where I was stating that the range of Xbox game genres are horrible.

lol i noticed too, hal- another shooter >.> ok xbox has alot of shooters but at least you guys have CC already, we're still waitin

To be honest, the PSP doesn't really have that many games either.

It's pretty much just Chile con Carnage and LittleBigPlanet PSP.

there is plenty of Psp games, (they're old tho) but now they're comin out with a crap load because the pspgo can only download, soo most new psp games are on psn

Guest Leviathan 6446
I know you haven't announced that it is only on 360 or anything but please please please make this for the PS3. I know so many people would buy it. It would be the coolest thing ever. ;)

P.S. I am so buying Castle Crashers when it comes on the PSN

Nah Play stations are for wonderpuffs. Get a Xbox they are for the cool people.

No offense, 360 owners.

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

I would list a bunch of Rare games, considering they're better than most PS3 exclusives, but it's not like you'll listen.

No offense, 360 owners.

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

I would list a bunch of Rare games, considering they're better than most PS3 exclusives, but it's not like you'll listen.

I probably won't, seeing as I have already played those Rare games. Nuts and Bolts killed the Banjo Kazooie series for me, and I just can't respect a game company that helps design a ripoff of something created by their previous partners (Avatars, anyone?)

Oh, and ever heard of LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted? (The new) Rare games don't even come close, in my opinion.

No offense, 360 owners.

OH NO HE DIDN'T.

I probably won't, seeing as I have already played those Rare games. Nuts and Bolts killed the Banjo Kazooie series for me, and I just can't respect a game company that helps design a ripoff of something created by their previous partners (Avatars, anyone?)

Oh, and ever heard of LittleBigPlanet, Heavy Rain, Infamous, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted? (The new) Rare games don't even come close, in my opinion.

About time you said "in my opinion".

But in my opinion, you only listed one game that comes close to what Rare has produced this generation.

Nuts and Bolts killed the Banjo Kazooie series for me

I honestly can't understand why people say this.

Nuts and Bolts is a fantastic game, especially when you have friends to fool around with.

Is it the best B&K game? Not even close, but its still quite a bit better than most PS3 games (Uncharted, Infamous, etc.)

Create a shooter/Reskin a shooter you have

Release it for xbox

?????

Profit!

But actually isnt like xbox only sells shooters, people keep buying shooters and companies keep making quick buck from them, if people keeps buying them they will keep releasing them.

Nuts and Bolts killed the Banjo Kazooie series for me

I honestly can't understand why people say this.

Nuts and Bolts is a fantastic game, especially when you have friends to fool around with.

Is it the best B&K game? Not even close, but its still quite a bit better than most PS3 games (Uncharted, Infamous, etc.)

Exactly. Nuts n Bolts is a wonderful game.

I hated Nuts and Bolts. :|

Don't get me wrong here, I normally don't like racing games in general (except for Mario Kart), but I can't stand Nuts and Bolts. It just seems too unprofessional for Rare standards. Not to mention the obvious problem with getting everybody hyped up for a Banjo-Kazooie sequel and later revealing it's not at all like Banjo-Kazooie.

And, yes, I've played some of Rare's other games. Grabbed by the Ghoulies is pretty awesome, but that one was made very early on in their alliance with the Dark Lord Microsoft. With games like Viva Pinata and Klonoa, which are okay but once again don't seem fit for Rare standards, it just seems as if they're caring less and less overtime.

I'm not trying to sit here and say Rare's new games are horrible, but if you look at the games they used to make with Nintendo (Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye), their newer games just don't seem to follow as well.

Also, I'm not implying that the 360 doesn't have any good games (even though that's exactly what I said), I'm just saying that most of the games that make it famous are atrociously overrated, and that it doesn't really have as many unique or overall fun games as the Wii or PS3. And I mean exclusive games.

I hated Nuts and Bolts. :|

Don't get me wrong here, I normally don't like racing games in general (except for Mario Kart), but I can't stand Nuts and Bolts. It just seems too unprofessional for Rare standards. Not to mention the obvious problem with getting everybody hyped up for a Banjo-Kazooie sequel and later revealing it's not at all like Banjo-Kazooie.

And, yes, I've played some of Rare's other games. Grabbed by the Ghoulies is pretty awesome, but that one was made very early on in their alliance with the Dark Lord Microsoft. With games like Viva Pinata and Klonoa, which are okay but once again don't seem fit for Rare standards, it just seems as if they're caring less and less overtime.

I'm not trying to sit here and say Rare's new games are horrible, but if you look at the games they used to make with Nintendo (Donkey Kong 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Goldeneye), their newer games just don't seem to follow as well.

Also, I'm not implying that the 360 doesn't have any good games (even though that's exactly what I said), I'm just saying that most of the games that make it famous are atrociously overrated, and that it doesn't really have as many unique or overall fun games as the Wii or PS3. And I mean exclusive games.

PS3 has more or less the same problem as 360...

Plus, I thought Viva Pinata was equal in quality to their N64 outings.

The problem I find in the 360 is that, despite what so many people care to believe, it ultimately costs more than the PS3. Give your 360 wireless internet and online play, and it already costs more than the PS3. Yet the PS3's version of the Red Ring of Death happens much less frequently, not to mention it comes with a Bluray. I'm not one to complain that a console costs a lot of money, but shouldn't the PS3 be the one that costs more? Not to mention there are oh-so-many people who say the 360 is cheaper when it's obviously not.

If you still like Rare games, that's fine with me. I just like the PS3 more because it seems to have more professional hardcore gaming companies than any of the other consoles. Even if you don't like the games by Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, and Media Molecule, you've got to admit they're pretty well made (well... Sucker Punch needs a bit of work with Infamous).

The problem I find in the 360 is that, despite what so many people care to believe, it ultimately costs more than the PS3. Give your 360 wireless internet and online play, and it already costs more than the PS3. Yet the PS3's version of the Red Ring of Death happens much less frequently, not to mention it comes with a Bluray. I'm not one to complain that a console costs a lot of money, but shouldn't the PS3 be the one that costs more? Not to mention there are oh-so-many people who say the 360 is cheaper when it's obviously not.

If you still like Rare games, that's fine with me. I just like the PS3 more because it seems to have more professional hardcore gaming companies than any of the other consoles. Even if you don't like the games by Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, and Media Molecule, you've got to admit they're pretty well made (well... Sucker Punch needs a bit of work with Infamous).

You've got to admit that most Rare games are pretty much equal in quality to those games.

There are only a couple of PS3 exclusives that I'm interested in, really doesn't justify a purchase. It's all about personal preference.

Really wouldn't matter to me if you didn't bash the 360 as often.

You've got to admit that most Rare games are pretty much equal in quality to those games.

There are only a couple of PS3 exclusives that I'm interested in, really doesn't justify a purchase. It's all about personal preference.

Really wouldn't matter to me if you didn't bash the 360 as often.

I have learned not to speak about the ps3 and the xbox whenever sushi is around, you should triy it