Guest Foxxtrot

BBT for PS3

Guest cgrongs

I would often play it on a 360 if My cousin would decide to buy the game...

You've had your one warning. Advertise again and you will be vaporized by the Super-Behemoth Ray.

-SushiGummy

Guest cgrongs

Battle Black Theater looks good and I would most likely get it on PSN

but I'm not as all anxious to get it...

Guest BenFireFox

Dear Behemoth Crew :arrow:

im from germany any like many other ppl i waited and waited for cc for the ps3.

I also know you had many many probs to port the code to the ps3 frame

but i beg you do to the stupid portation also for BBT

i knew it would be a success for you. I did like many of my friends downloaded the cc from usa cause we coulndt wait for the game :ninja:

Im a huge fan of yours since alien humonid on ps2 and i beg i woun't miss any of your games but i only own playstations :?

:shock: so pls behemoth crew think about a portation to ps3 too

all psn users sure will support it :arrow: just look at the sales of castle crushers wich wasnt really announced much in europe

:arrow: hope to see many many more stuff of you in the future

Guest ShouKobayashi

Hello,

I've played and 100%ed the infamous and great Castle Crashers (and with having the US Edition (despite being a german dude) even donated and bought the Pink Knight) on my PS3. Frankly said: I loved it. Even my Girlfriend loved it, despite she doesn't like video games that much, especially brawlers (with that said she also loves the notorious Critter Crunch ... CC ... Castle Crashers, Critter Crunch... mere coincidence?)!

Now this new gem is going to be released soonish, or so, this year, or something. Unfortunatelly XBLA only, for now. Yes, I'm sad :cry:, but I'm also in no position to doubt your decisions. You are making the game, you are calling the shots. Simple rule, I'll get that.

Tragically I can't afford another console, don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my decision, but I would love to get more THE BEHEMOTH games on my PS3.

Okay, okay, in case of quantity I could buy more versions of Castle Crashers (EU & JP), but it doesn't go well in the terms of variety. Yeah, well you can't take care of single wishes. If you would, there might be already Castle Crashers 2: A New Necromancer, Castle Crashers 3: The Bearmen strike back and Castle Crashers 4: Return of the Knights with tons of DLC, but at least I can make myself heard, right? Right!

With all that said: Any chance of getting BBT to PS3 :?: It would be great if it would go faster than Castle Crashers, just a hint, but I can cope with anything before we find out that a certain south american nation might be true, about when the world is going to end.

Ah, you are asking for a shorter text? Okay.

Can I / we hope for Battle Block Theater for the PlayStation Network?

I'd also take the usual company response. Something like:

Nothing planned yet, but we are always open for new ways of distributing our content to fans world wide. Please follow THE BEHEMOTH on Facebook or Twitter, for further announcements. Thank you for your continuing suppport and patience in that matter.

Sincerely

A Represantive of THE BEHEMOTH, mostly alleged with community related issues and not with programming or artistry in any kind

Now let me check the list:

[X] Praise, about a former game, bought and played

[X] QQing , about a decision of the developer / publisher

[X] Asking a question, that will likely get answered with a dodgy response and you know it before

[ ] Answer from a represantive of the developer / publisher, with a result as expected

[BONUS] Answer from other forum users

Okay, everything done from my side. Let's finish the checklist ;) .

Edit for SushiGummy: Followed your advice, posted it here instead. So that I've been a good dog, can I have a pony, please?

Edit for The Behemoth: Yep I know, there are lot of things that comes with the release of a game on a console, which also could mean, that another console is ruled out (due to contract or rules set by the manufacturerer...erer...erersomething), however I would be very thankful for every effort, just love Castle Crashers that much (Yes I admit it, I never played Alien Hominid ( :shock: GASP! :shock: ))

Guest PandaCrasher

Ok, For what i have seen and observed, Castle crashers came out on the ps3 a year later then it did for XBLA, as a Ps3 Player this concerns me about the release date, it was also held back for europe, so, From what i have gathered, Europian Playstationers have to hope to god that 2012 doomsday won't happen, But, i have also noticed that The ps3 Version always comes with some minor alterations (Hence the All you can quaff to Volleyball Conversion) i Think BbT Will come with some minor campaign & online play a tiny weeny bit different, the Europe-America Delay will have to be excused but as someone or another before me said you can make a new American Account to get it early, I think i'll stick with minecraft for a while ;)

Aren't you guys still playing Castle Crashers for 800 days straight? Or are PSN players different than XBL players?

Guest flashstormed
Or are XBL people different than PSN people?

Nope, both want BBT.

;)

Aren't you smart enough to realize that post has nothing to do with the thread? Or are XBL people different than PSN people?

Calm down, buddy; it had everything to do with the topic. I figured because the XBL players had continuously loved Castle Crashers nonstop and the PSN players were very anxious to do the same, that they would still be playing Castle Crashers for a long time. The XBL CC players played the hell out of that game, and some still do. Excuse me for thinking that PSN players would do something similar and actually play the game quite a bit.

The relevance of it is that I didn't expect people to be worrying about a new game from TB for PSN when they just recently got Castle Crashers for PSN.

:o Oh I thought you were sort of rubbing it in our faces that we finally got it and that now we have nothing better to do but play CC, sorry for that. :oops:

Oh, no no. It's okay. I've been told I word things oddly. No problem, really.

Guest Pixel_guzzler

MY SUPPORT for this to happen and hope BBT and other games come out on PC

I know this has not been commented on before, but I think that Battleblock Theater will come to Ps3, castle crashers did and Alien Hominid was on Ps2. The Behemoth has not made one game not for the PlayStation systems. It might come a little later but I believe it will come! I am just waiting for the release date as it is... :|

It is assured that BBT will release on PSN, but only a year or two after it releases on XBLA. There isn't even a release date for the XBLA version yet, so why are people talking about when PSN's BBT release date is?

Now is far too soon to know the release date for PSN. If the game is released soon this year, more than likely, it will only be ported on xbox. As for PSN, I'm sure you'll get something good for waiting.

I have heard rumors about early 2012 like around February for the Xbox 360

They might try to release PS3 earlier than they did castle crashers because now they have already worked with SONY and know what they are doing. They were also working on Battle Block Theater ( GAME #3 at the time). I am guessing about a year to wait but possibly earlier...

Everyone! The game isn't even out yet! Please stop asking for multi-console releases when it's not even on one. You can start asking immedietly after, but if they start working on formatting it for others while it's still in development it's going to take forever.

BBT should be for psn , alien hominid was the first game of this franchise and it was ps2 , battle block theater for psn , i would luv to play it on ps3, please make it for psn :D

BBT should be for psn , alien hominid was the first game of this franchise and it was ps2 , battle block theater for psn , i would luv to play it on ps3, please make it for psn :D
It'd be nice if The Behemoth put all of their games on all platforms. They've even said it themselves that if they had the funding and the size, they would without hesitation.

The drawback they have is, they're a pretty small company compared to a lot of other game-developing fellows. It's not really under their own jurisdiction right now whether they make BattleBlock Theater for the PlayStation 3 or not.

I am not a member of Behemoth staff, but I do know at least this much; being patient and seeing what happens is about what we can do right now in this case. There isn't even a slated release date for BattleBlock Theater on any platform yet, so don't be upset. Everyone is waiting together.