Guest Foxxtrot

BBT for PS3

I'm on the BBT for PSN bandwagon too.

I love The Behemoth games and sold my Xbox because I was only playing it for Halo. =/

ok, i just was going to make a topic for bbt of ps3. i dont feel like reading all these pages of it, so... Dan Paladin, i lived in a tunnel with you for a couple of years. now you must tell me that BBT will be for ps3. not a year after xbox please. if it is in 2013, i understand. but im telling you this game looks really fun to play and i wanna play it bad. making it for the ps3 will give you alot of money. Trust me.

My xbox 360 is broken, and im not reparing it for like 50 bucks because i wont play it, i bought a ps3, got CC right away, then bought another 1000 games. yes, 1000.

JUST PLEASE MAKE IT FOR PS3 I WILL LOVE YOU, I WILL HUG YOU, I WILL DO ANYTHING!!! :?

I said this earlier in the post but I know The Behemoth will release BBT for the PS3 because they have released on Sony consoles for their past two games. Alien Hominid was on PS2 and Castle Crashers was on PS3. I think we all know that it will be released for the PS3 but the thing that is eating up PS3 users is that it might be released really late. Castle Crashers PS3 came out two years after the XBOX 360 one. Here are some things to think about though, that was The Behemoths first time making a game for the PS3. For BBT they would already have dealt with Sony when they developed Castle Crashers. I think it will take a while to get it to the PS3, but I do not think that it will take two years again, one year at the most.

After looking around I found something about somebody asking them if it will be, the behemoth's reply was about how they can only work on one platform at a time, but the most important part was the end, it said "you never know what the future holds...".

Necro much?

The bump is perfectly fine in this case. If you have something to add to the topic, we much prefer that users bump it rather than make a dupe thread or anything.

has there been any further consideration or digging into this kind of pursuit as of late? im more than sure a great profit can be made from making a bundle and releasing it on the ps4 and vita, what with all the indie dev love playstation is giving now..... come on,,,,, make it happen....... please....... with a princess on top?

has there been any further consideration or digging into this kind of pursuit as of late? im more than sure a great profit can be made from making a bundle and releasing it on the ps4 and vita, what with all the indie dev love playstation is giving now..... come on,,,,, make it happen....... please....... with a princess on top?

Isn't making/porting games to PS3 a nightmare?

ps3 maybe, but we're not looking at ps3 anymore, have you seen how many indie developers are with playstation now? if there ever was a time to release games on a console, itd be now and ps4/vita is the way to go. and it could even possibly be a bundle*COUGH COUGH* that all, or most, psn users would love to throw money at The Behemoth for.... so...... yeah....... that bundle.....do it

ps3 maybe, but we're not looking at ps3 anymore, have you seen how many indie developers are with playstation now? if there ever was a time to release games on a console, itd be now and ps4/vita is the way to go. and it could even possibly be a bundle*COUGH COUGH* that all, or most, psn users would love to throw money at The Behemoth for.... so...... yeah....... that bundle.....do it

*Cough that's not how you do the cough thing Cough

*Cough that's not how you do the cough thing Cough

I know, but it seems like it doesn't get any attention unless you mess it up lol

Nah, don't do it. I love the sonyboys raging.

im confused, i dont see a single sony fan raging ( no i didnt read EVERY single post) just a lot of people asking for BBT on sony. why you be such a troll?

im confused, i dont see a single sony fan raging ( no i didnt read EVERY single post) just a lot of people asking for BBT on sony. why you be such a troll?

Sonyboy.

Sonyboy.

lol nice, ok, i see where this is going