Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Fable 3

One of the three games I'm excited for this year.

Here's the first dev diary.

They're basically throwing away to old RPG formula and creating a whole new way to play it.

It looks beyond epic.

Important:

Everything Lionhead promised was included in Fable 2. They left nothing out.

I have my doubts about this game.

I hope it doesn't rely heavily on NATAL and the fact that it features Micro Transactions is a bit ridiculous.

For those who don't know what Micro Transactions are, Lionhead plans on charging you money for in game items. For instance, pay a dollar, you get a sword. Pay a few dollars and you'll have access to larger in game areas.

I hope it doesn't rely heavily on NATAL and the fact that it features Micro Transactions is a bit ridiculous.

For those who don't know what Micro Transactions are, Lionhead plans on charging you money for in game items. For instance, pay a dollar, you get a sword. Pay a few dollars and you'll have access to larger in game areas.

I've heard that you don't need Natal to play it.

And I doubt micro transactions are for much more than some unique weapons.

Where did you find this information?

Peter Molyneux will get no more of my moneh after Fable 2.

He actually watcheS Yatzee's reviews for both his games and replies to him. LAWL.

I would get this, but first I would need Fable 2. And I can proably get that for 3 bucks by the time this is out. HURRAY FOR SLOW GAMING PACE!

I'm surprised you aren't up to date on this information.

That information is all over the web.

Facts:

You can sprout wings in this Fable...

Your a king/queen

Your playing as your kid

Aurora is a continent

Your weapon changes form based on your play style and alignment.

Fable III is set 50 years later then fable 2.

Some RPG elements have been removed, but the game will still feature leveling up

The co-op will support other heroes joining you as opposed to henchmen

There is a new dynamic touch system

Get a dog again

The main antagonist for the first half of the game is named Logan.

You don't have a health bar anymore but FPS kinda style.

The longer you hold a (attack) button, the more powerful it wil become.

GS will effect your weapon.

Will lines are gonna be blue or red depending on your Evil/Good status.

Instead of casting spells, you have to use magic rings to use a spell.

You didn't play it right, then.

I did in fact.

Kinda liked it.

But wayyy too overhyped.

At least the first fable almost lived up to the hype.

Facts:

You can sprout wings in this Fable... YES!

Your a king/queen Hm...... I ended up being called king when I stopped playing. The only nickname I ever bought.

Your playing as your kid You just said you're a king/queen. Unless you mean you're a king/queen after the 1st half of the game.

Aurora is a continent .......... What happened to Albion?

Your weapon changes form based on your play style and alignment. Hm...... So hopefully spellcasting won't be so annoying.

Fable III is set 50 years later then fable 2. Enough time for Little Sparrow to get out of the spotlight?

Some RPG elements have been removed, but the game will still feature leveling up Leveling up traditionally? Or the typical fable way? (IE: Spending experience points on spells/upgrades.)

The co-op will support other heroes joining you as opposed to henchmen So I can have my appearance in another man's game?

There is a new dynamic touch system Dynamic.....touch.....system? What is that?

Get a dog again I loved it. Which is why I picked the neutral ending when I was aiming for the good ending.

The main antagonist for the first half of the game is named Logan. I know a couple of crazy cards in real life named Logan.

You don't have a health bar anymore but FPS kinda style. Hm.... Interesting in an RPG.

The longer you hold a (attack) button, the more powerful it wil become. Fable 2 had this? For spells. If you held X you'd block.

GS will effect your weapon. Gamer Score? Like the kind you get from achievements?! This'd be kinda unfair for those non achievement people.

Will lines are gonna be blue or red depending on your Evil/Good status. So if I was neutral......

Instead of casting spells, you have to use magic rings to use a spell. So I have to collect say.... I fireball ring to cast it? Or the Time Stop Ring?

I must say these are quite interesting.

Agreed, Fable 2 was such garbage that I sold it back in less than 2 weeks. Fable 1 was a great game but undating the graphics and calling it a sequal is a pretty sad excuse of a game to me.

Agreed, Fable 2 was such garbage that I sold it back in less than 2 weeks. Fable 1 was a great game but undating the graphics and calling it a sequal is a pretty sad excuse of a game to me.

You obviously don't know a good game when you play one, then.

Actually, this is pretty hypocritical of you guys.

Everyone tells me to stop bashing a game when I'm not, and now when you guys are bashing a game, no one tells you to stop.

weeeeeeeell... i think its his opinion, wich doesnt mean its true 8-)wich means i like fable 2, i beated the game 3 times, so yeah

weeeeeeeell... i think its his opinion, wich doesnt mean its true 8-)wich means i like fable 2, i beated the game 3 times, so yeah

Yet people still go off on me because I state my opinion AND back it up with reasons, which they haven't done.

I'm surprised you aren't up to date on this information.

That information is all over the web.

If you read it right, its a way for them to put DLC into the game without having to make up some crazy story to go to the area or to randomly find the weapons.

Also, they did something like this with Too Human, but it never took off.

If you read it right, its a way for them to put DLC into the game without having to make up some crazy story to go to the area or to randomly find the weapons.

And Oblivion, don't forget Oblivion.

Nope. There was never any micro transactions in Oblivion.

Nope. There was never any micro transactions in Oblivion.

...Then what would you call the "Horse Armor Pack"?

Actually, this is pretty hypocritical of you guys.

Everyone tells me to stop bashing a game when I'm not, and now when you guys are bashing a game, no one tells you to stop.

I think you're just upset because no one is agreeing with you.

I think you're just upset because no one is agreeing with you.

No, he's just pointing out the irony that lies within the locked Halo Reach thread.

News on Co-op:

Both players can use their own heroes, and the second player's dog will join in, too!

Also, players can be any distance apart from each other, though it is restricted to regions (obviously)

@Forgotten Knight: Nope. Its because of how baby-like you guys have been acting.

No offense, but its kinda true.

And by baby-like I mean hypocritical and mean.

News on Co-op:

Both players can use their own heroes, and the second player's dog will join in, too!

Also, players can be any distance apart from each other, though it is restricted to regions (obviously)

:D:D:D