Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Fable 3

I want both why xbox for just because i loved fable and it started on the xbox pc because I LOVED FABLE THE LOST CHAPTERS on the pc i hope they bring custom tattoos back! and the mods were fun

Guest alenmcmilan

I love this game and i played this game many times in my XBOX 360. Fable 3 is very nice to made to compare with fable 2. I finished fable 2 game last month. I mostly like to flash graphics have to done in it, Its become a very nice background. great game.

I love this game and i played this game many times in my XBOX 360. Fable 3 is very nice to made to compare with fable 2. I finished fable 2 game last month. I mostly like to flash graphics have to done in it, Its become a very nice background. great game.

Uhm, maybe I misread your post, but Fable 3 isn't out until October 26, 2010 in the U.S. and even later everywhere else.

Fable 3 will be on disc and 1 month after release there will be episodics like fable 2 but the first one will be free and im guessing you gotta pay for the rest i think episodcis are pointless its like alot of mbs for just one of them.

how the heck do u spell episodics

Fable 3 will be on disc and 1 month after release there will be episodics like fable 2 but the first one will be free and im guessing you gotta pay for the rest i think episodcis are pointless its like alot of mbs for just one of them.

how the heck do u spell episodics

Actually, I've heard that its going to be minor DLC (one or two quests, new weapons) a week and then a large item (new region, large chain quest) every month. That was announced awhile ago so it could've changed.

And for those of you wondering, the full, main story will be included on the disc.

I way prefer Fable 1 to Fable 2, you can't even die in the game and the co-op has way too many problems. I hope Fable 3 is better.

You're the only one who agrees with me, my friend. :ninja:

I way prefer Fable 1 to Fable 2, you can't even die in the game and the co-op has way too many problems. I hope Fable 3 is better.

Yeah the co-op was a huge let down, you just played as a useless default character :roll: .

I pre-ordered the limited edition version of Fable 3.

Two new outfits, a new dog, and new region sound good to me, so why not.

I think I will too. Looks cool, and seems to come with a card deck.

I pre-ordered the limited edition version of Fable 3.

Two new outfits, a new dog, and new region sound good to me, so why not.

Plus the awesome cards and coin.

Also, Fable 3 has Killer Poultry.

That alone makes it more innovative than any FPS game.

(Skip to 2:40 to see the Killer Poultry)

Yeah the co-op was a huge let down, you just played as a useless default character :roll: .

In Fable 3 your co-op partner gets to use their own hero.

Also, Fable 3 has Killer Poultry.

That alone makes it more innovative than any FPS game.

QFT

I sure hope there are tons more things to do in this game. I already did pretty much everything in Fable II and now I can't play it without getting bored out of my mind.

iSN'T THIS RELEASED TOMORROW?

EDIT: sorry caps-lock fail

Yes my parents wont let me skip school to play :C

I guess that's a good thing though :lol:

You guys have no idea how much I want to skip school to play this.

(Not that I'd learn anything in school anyways...)

UGH GOSH ONE MORE DAY

And the 9 hours of school makes it worse.

They called my house to remind me about the midnight release i so wanna go :cry:

UGH GOSH ONE MORE DAY

They called my house to remind me about the midnight release i so wanna go :cry:

My place isn't even having a midnight release...

UGH GOSH ONE MORE DAY

My place isn't even having a midnight release...

My place isn't even having a 26/oct release, i will have to wait for a few weeks to get it (unless i go to another city just to buy the game)

I preordered this sucker 2 weeks ago, fully paid off, and tomorrow while on my lunch for work, I'll be able to pick it up. Get home at around 4 PM EST, and then I'll be able to play.

Really wish the Walmart I work at actually got those stupid pre-order kits in, because I'd sure love that hammer instead of the Inquisitor Sword...

Oh well, with only an EB games to order from (yay northern Canada), I'll take what I can get.

I preordered this sucker 2 weeks ago, fully paid off, and tomorrow while on my lunch for work, I'll be able to pick it up. Get home at around 4 PM EST, and then I'll be able to play.

Really wish the Walmart I work at actually got those stupid pre-order kits in, because I'd sure love that hammer instead of the Inquisitor Sword...

Oh well, with only an EB games to order from (yay northern Canada), I'll take what I can get.

Personally I like how the Inquisitor looks.

I'm probably just going to use a normal weapon on my first playthrough, or maybe the Shardborne Sword.