Sign in to follow this  
mechazeep

The Community

A poster of this wonderful community we got har. Please, post your own picture of your interpratation of this fourm.

Props if you can recall everyone here with all these "clever" puns I made with their names.

Yeah. I only get two or three things in that picture. Post the answers in spoilers!

I'll work on one.

I apoligize in advance for all the names I am about to misspell

Answers:

post-2044-133334955651_thumb.jpg

From left to right: First row:Blobman000, Babbity Rabbity, Shushi Gummy, MechaZeep, Baloob.

Second Row: Ranger04, Dexide, Abysmal Cookie, Scarbix

Third row: CYC, Chris, Denivire

Fourth row: Draken Korin, The Mad Fiddler, Tyndras, Fel Knight

Fifth row: Kelly, Chromatic Flame, ClayKid

Sixith row: Righteous Moose, Comp0, Zugama,ShesJustaGlitch, Castle Crashing Guru

Bottom Row:The lurker, KillingYouGuy, The GunSlinger, SND Zag1 and Complicated.

PS: Tell me which one ya got right?

Way more than I thought I did, actually. Babbity, Blob, Moose, Denivire, AC, Complicated (I geddit, emocorner,) and Tyndras. I had a hunch about Chris. I don't get any of the others.

I'm insulted, btw. >:(

Way more than I thought I did, actually. Babbity, Blob, Moose, Denivire, AC, Complicated (I geddit, emocorner,) and Tyndras. I had a hunch about Chris. I don't get any of the others.

I couldn't really think of anything for you when it comes to a pun on your name. So, I started off drawing that guy from IB who in your sig/avatar for awhile. Then I relized you changed it, so I kind of just drew you as a 70's mobster with a stripped jacket.

What? Strips are sliiming!

I couldn't really think of anything for you when it comes to a pun on your name. So, I started off drawing that guy from IB who in your sig/avatar for awhile. Then I relized you changed it, so I kind of just drew you as a 70's mobster with a stripped jacket.

Wait. We're talking about this, right?

whatisthisidonteven.jpg

I think that says Dexide. I thought I was a nazi.

whatisthisidonteven.jpg

Yeah, it says Dexide.

Wasn't meant to be a nazi, It would be clearer if I could post images larger then 500X500, then people might see the names *angry faic*

I think I'll just put a list under the picture to get rid of all confusion. Editing nao.

whatisthisidonteven.jpg

Yeah, it says Dexide.

Wasn't meant to be a nazi, It would be clearer if I could post images larger then 500X500, then people might see the names *angry faic*

I think I'll just put a list under the picture to get rid of all confusion. Editing nao.

It's hard to see the red text. :(

That looks as much as me as a pineapple looks like a rhino.

Pineapples look alot like rhinos.

As for me, try to make it actually look like me:

I didn't know you resembled a violet Gigyas. That's scary stuff right there. :oops:

Mechazeep, you have a drawing challenge on your hands for sure.

I didn't know you resembled a violet Gigyas. That's scary stuff right there. :oops:

No, I'm just a little vortex of complaining. Now how am I supposed to draw that? :twisted:

I must ask, why do you call me Shushi Gummy? :|:?:

I was able to know which one was mine, but that was it. Could you possibly get a bigger version? It's a bit hard to tell what's what with how it is now.

Mechazeep, you have a drawing challenge on your hands for sure.

I swear, I would have to make 4 people a page for it to be clear.

I must ask, why do you call me Shushi Gummy? :|:?:

I was able to know which one was mine, but that was it. Could you possibly get a bigger version? It's a bit hard to tell what's what with how it is now.

Image Limits dawg. perhaps I could upload it to Image Shack.

By all means people, make your own art work interpratation of the community!

INLARGER VERSION HERE:

http://s896.photobucket.com/albums/ac16 ... the_great/

hey!i have a chalk!ok,now it's awesome.a scarab with a chalk!i wouldn't have asked for more,thanks!as for my vision of the community,you may know i'm working on a plan of behemoth town.

hey!i have a chalk!ok,now it's awesome.a scarab with a chalk!i wouldn't have asked for more,thanks!as for my vision of the community,you may know i'm working on a plan of behemoth town.

It was suppose to be a bread stick(a baget to be exact) :oops:

But yeah, your name just reminds me of a scarab. Plus your avatar and such.

It was suppose to be a bread stick(a baget to be exact) :oops:

But yeah, your name just reminds me of a scarab. Plus your avatar and such.

ouah!la baguette.cool,ça me fait une belle jambe.j'en ai déja plein chez moi.par contre,un fromage ça aurait pas été du luxe.bah,peu importe,quelqu'un a un disque de piaf?

bon,ça vient c'te camembert oui ou merde?j'vais pas patienter toute la putain de journée,j'ai un ménage à trois à cinq heures et demi moins quart...