Basilisco

Users Vs Mods 2.0

Post the next number in line, so for instance this would be 53 and the members keep posting one at a time to get the number higher. However the mods are going for the same goal but because there are more members than mods we can go higher than them. However when the mods start off there count we must reset the counter to 1. 

Edited by AdamBRT
  • Upvote 1

I don't know the source but it's using characters from Danganronpa 2.

I don't know the source but it's using characters from Danganronpa 2.

It's a common reaction as Hajime Hinata when you see Nagito Komaeda go crazy. Fangirls go crazy for him too.

I found it on Google Images, searched up Nagito Komaeda gif, and that showed up first. It originated from a Tumblr page.

Edited by superBRADY777

Post the next number in line, so for instance this would be 53 and the members keep posting one at a time to get the number higher. However the mods are going for the same goal but because there are more members than mods we can go higher than them. However when the mods start off there count we must reset the counter to 1. 

I was talking about the random A post.

I was talking about the random A post.

Most likely a double post (commonly cause by any sort of latency spike in one's internet) and due to a post requiring at least one letter, that's why the A is there. Don't worry about it too much; it's best to just ignore it and let the topic continue ;-)

Umm, I forgot the number. It's either 55, 56, or 57? please help

Boom.

tumblr_nhawfdOumS1tmnnqxo1_500.gif

(looks down)

Oh no.

What is this gif from? 
The Great and All Powerful Vinchenzo has graced us with his mercy by not ending this streak. I shall rejoice in this by continuing under the mercy of him. 57
  • Upvote 1

Boom.

tumblr_nhawfdOumS1tmnnqxo1_500.gif

(looks down)

Oh no.

What is this gif from? 
The Great and All Powerful Vinchenzo has graced us with his mercy by not ending this streak. I shall rejoice in this by continuing under the mercy of him. 57

For now..