Sign in to follow this  
Zugama

2-3's stage boss related to Install Ball?

I mean, their bodies and legs are very similar, plus, once you blow off some of his face, it shows that it also an eyeball. What do you think?

I have an entire theory about the final boss from Alien Hominid, along with what happens to the Instant Ball. You can find it here.

As for the Instant Ball, seeing as it was in the Alien Ship, I'm guessing it was a weapon made by the aliens. It follows the Castle Crashers for a while, and ends up joining the final boss from Alien Hominid for some reason (blackmail, maybe?). The alien fights it, it decides to join him, and then he goes back to the planet with him.

Those are my thoughts.

My thoughts are diffrent. I think that the Install Ball was a diffrent alien race just minding its own buisness when the goverment capture it. They force it to join them by convincing him that there awesome. Then Alien Hominid comes along and after beating him he starts to cry. Alien Hominid shows him that its alright and the Install Ball joins him to get revenge. And at the end he chases after the UFO and with the help of the fat kids he helps save the spaceship and go's to our alien friends planet.

My thoughts are diffrent. I think that the Install Ball was a diffrent alien race just minding its own buisness when the goverment capture it. They force it to join them by convincing him that there awesome. Then Alien Hominid comes along and after beating him he starts to cry. Alien Hominid shows him that its alright and the Install Ball joins him to get revenge. And at the end he chases after the UFO and with the help of the fat kids he helps save the spaceship and go's to our alien friends planet.

Then why was he in the Alien Ship?

what ship?

actually, guys i read something written by Danp (i think) on this site (i dont know where)

but it says that install ball is FBI technology, and when INSTALLED in a robot, he will control that robot, hence the name.

what ship?

The Alien Ship level in Castle Crashers. He's an animal orb.

Well like I said before he went to our aliens friends home world. There he met the locals and they started planning revenge on the planet. So they went back in time thinking there defences would be weaker were the Install Ball was hidding because the ship blew up. Anyway that buff guy was in jail.

Hmmm, sorry guys, but you are kind of going off topic. I'm talking about install ball and this guy, who later in the fight, it shows that his face is also just an eyeball.

I'm pretty sure that second guy has no connection to the Instant Ball, since that part of the game has you fighting a completely different country (Russia). I'm sure it was just there for a bit of visual humor, just like how the 3rd-last level's boss makes a shocked face when you blow off all his other parts.

As for the first Instant Ball, I still think he has a connection with Castle Crashers, seeing as:

1: He was in their ship.

2: There was a little blue alien (like the ones that appear in the second-last level of Alien Hominid) at the corner of the windshield in their ship, proving that they've got more than one species in their planet.

I'm pretty sure that second guy has no connection to the Instant Ball, since that part of the game has you fighting a completely different country (Russia). I'm sure it was just there for a bit of visual humor, just like how the 3rd-last level's boss makes a shocked face when you blow off all his other parts.

As for the first Instant Ball, I still think he has a connection with Castle Crashers, seeing as:

2: There was a little blue alien (like the ones that appear in the second-last level of Alien Hominid) at the corner of the windshield in their ship, proving that they've got more than one species in their planet.

Thats what ive been saying. He flew to there home planet and became friends with the locals. he was evil because he was tricked.

And for the other guy Zugma was talking about. I choose to belive its just a robot. Becuase there is people controling it remmember.

Thats what ive been saying. He flew to there home planet and became friends with the locals. he was evil because he was tricked.

And for the other guy Zugma was talking about. I choose to belive its just a robot. Becuase there is people controling it remmember.

I see where you guys are going. I was just thinking because the body and legs are very similar with him and Install Ball's first robot, plus his face was also an eyeball, but I see that the Behemoth could have been just adding humor, like what Sushi said. Also yes, I know that Boris had a controller, which shows that he is controlling him, but I was thinking that it could not stop from following what he wanted him to do. Thanks guys! :D