Sign in to follow this  
behemothrocksmysocks

2 free blur beta/48 hour combo packs!

I got an email from activision saying that i got 2 blur beta codes that come with 48 hour gold trials. I'll give them away here too!

note: the original 48 hour code has been given away. I will not reveal who i gave it to, though.

Guest Willmuska

Nice, I'd like it! So far all the new messages I've been getting have been about lockers, it'll be nice to get a friendly message this time. If you don't send it to me, it's okay, considering I just signed up and you probably don't trust me that much... :P

Nice, I'd like it! So far all the new messages I've been getting have been about lockers, it'll be nice to get a friendly message this time. If you don't send it to me, it's okay, considering I just signed up and you probably don't trust me that much... :P

You actually just signed up onto these forums so you could have a 2 day XBL code?

Actually, My bro's B-day is comin up, I've been meaning to get him back on XBL, So i plan on getting him XBL, But it would help if i got a free two day card and then get another later on, So pm me if you want.

Guest Willmuska

You actually just signed up onto these forums so you could have a 2 day XBL code?

No, look at when I signed up. I never really got the time to look at the forums that much, I was checking out the Dev blog when I heard about that.