Sign in to follow this  
Nin10doWii

Castle Crashers DS.

We know, It's more a disscussion forum on what to do now... rather than just a "Who supports this????" forum, since the idea has gone "down down down, and the flames get higher."[/music], but you get the point, I thought someone in the admin/staff already told us about this...?

I'd rather have a PSP port. The small ds screen and low-grade graphics wouldn't do it justice. Just look at Metal Slug 7

Tell me about it.

It'd probabily be a nightmare for sprite rippers to rip those sprites.

Well... I did pay $30 for an ITouchDS and I never have to pay for DS games ever again... and It's not my fault all games are $50 or more (the good ones) on the storefronts today. Plus, I already legally bought it on the Xbox 360, and if they aren't going to do it, then why should they be concered...?

I've already figured out tons of ways to save people money. Or time. Like not doing the retarded interviews in spanish class...[/off-topic]

you are still stealing. not being able to afford somehting doesnt make it ok to take it.

but the fact you paid money so you can steal stuff is pretty funny

eh, metal slug 7 looks like it's a new-classic like its supposed to look like snes. look at new super mario bros. what if cc on ds was that type of quality... i know it's capable, it's just $ and time but worth it imo... name some good beat-em ups on the ds... Children of mana? Summon nights twin age? Lunar knights? Spider man 3? CC would blow them up and rank #1

Well... I did pay $30 for an ITouchDS and I never have to pay for DS games ever again... and It's not my fault all games are $50 or more (the good ones) on the storefronts today. Plus, I already legally bought it on the Xbox 360, and if they aren't going to do it, then why should they be concered...?

I've already figured out tons of ways to save people money. Or time. Like not doing the retarded interviews in spanish class...[/off-topic]

you are still stealing. not being able to afford somehting doesnt make it ok to take it.

but the fact you paid money so you can steal stuff is pretty funny

I'm sick of everyone scolding pirates. Piracy isn't theft. Theft removes the original. Theft is like if I stole a car. Piracy is like if I had a device to make a copy of a car. With theft, the merchant loses something. With piracy, the merchant doesn't lose anything.

I also think it's silly that where I live, EVERYONE pirates music, movies, games, etc, but when you mention that you do it on an internet message board, you might as well have just said you enjoy pillaging small children in your spare time.

I think there is nothing wrong with piracy. Some musical groups (such as Linkin Park) even encourage it because it's an easy way to promote their music. Studies have actually shown that the majority of people who buy music, videos, and games are pirates. This is because a pirate knows that if something is that good, he should support the company. This is why I bought 300, the Invader Zim box set, and am going to buy Iron Man and The Dark Knight.

In conclusion: Just because YOU think piracy is wrong, doesn't make it so.

thats just what they say so they don't feel bad about it.

i guess PC games just are not selling because they are horrible, it cant have nothing to do with the fact that 80% of PC games get pirated. oh wait thats the exact reason they sell so bad. You may not be taking physical copy, but you are denying people money for their work, they get paid because of their game sales.

but keep telling yourself its OK so you can try and sleep at night

I'm sick of everyone scolding pirates. Piracy isn't theft. Theft removes the original. Theft is like if I stole a car. Piracy is like if I had a device to make a copy of a car. With theft, the merchant loses something. With piracy, the merchant doesn't lose anything.

I also think it's silly that where I live, EVERYONE pirates music, movies, games, etc, but when you mention that you do it on an internet message board, you might as well have just said you enjoy pillaging small children in your spare time.

I think there is nothing wrong with piracy. Some musical groups (such as Linkin Park) even encourage it because it's an easy way to promote their music. Studies have actually shown that the majority of people who buy music, videos, and games are pirates. This is because a pirate knows that if something is that good, he should support the company. This is why I bought 300, the Invader Zim box set, and am going to buy Iron Man and The Dark Knight.

In conclusion: Just because YOU think piracy is wrong, doesn't make it so.

Piracy = Illegal.

And yes, it's technically theft. The fact you are not paying for something that was made to be paid for is considered theft. Here's the definition.

Now let's go back on topic. It might work if the items are all on the touch screen. If not, there is no way it could work. Plus, the touch screen might get a little collected with the buttons of items since there are enough. With up to 7 items to keep track of, it might get confusing.

It should be on the PSP. It's a harder system to pirate game for, so the games should theoretically sell more. *cough*

I mean: It should be on the PSP because of the larger screen, better resolution for smoother sprites, better sound quality for the delicious songs, better processor for more enemies on the screen. I'm pretty sure the wifi handles more information than the DS too.

why did recommending a cc port for the ds or a future title for it end up being a piracy issue regarding emulators or something i know nothing about???

Because the NDS is something easy to pirate off of.

why did recommending a cc port for the ds or a future title for it end up being a piracy issue regarding emulators or something i know nothing about???

the system's like 100 bucks... why bother

the system's like 100 bucks... why bother

A lot of people nowadays buy the NDS for 100 bucks, a flash cart for 30, and an sd card for 20. 150 for access to the entire library.

because the topic creator said he wanted to get the game homebrewd on a flashcart if behemoth wouldnt make it

There's lots of things wrong.

People can pirate DS games.

That worries me.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The portable games are easly pirated. (I Should Know ;) )

think of it this way, would you do somthing for free?

why port a good game when it will fall into failure.

now im not saying that its a -bleep- game but, many people wont buy the real copy...

no real copy... no money for The Behemoth...

I honestly think that The Behemoth is man enough to deal with it. If he makes a good game, people will buy it. Some people will pirate it, but on the whole, he'll make money.

that's pretty cool. i wish i were technically inclined in that area, but i gotz no idea how itz done. all i know is that the games are wicked cheap on eBay.

One of my best friends knows how its done

All of what you need is available on the internet for really cheap, I was considering getting all the stuff needed until there was a crackdown on piracy in the UK that scared me off the idea :roll:

And you can actually get access to almost all the library for free ;)

But this was like, 4 years ago now and I wouldn't think of pirating games again, its simply unfair.

Imagine if it was you, you spend about a year making a game putting all the finer touches onto it and spend thousands of pounds (dollars for you Americans) on it only for someone to come along and just take it without permission, without any money for future help making more great games...

I'd be pretty bummed

that's pretty cool. i wish i were technically inclined in that area, but i gotz no idea how itz done. all i know is that the games are wicked cheap on eBay.

One of my best friends knows how its done

All of what you need is available on the internet for really cheap, I was considering getting all the stuff needed until there was a crackdown on piracy in the UK that scared me off the idea :roll:

And you can actually get access to almost all the library for free ;)

But this was like, 4 years ago now and I wouldn't think of pirating games again, its simply unfair.

Imagine if it was you, you spend about a year making a game putting all the finer touches onto it and spend thousands of pounds (dollars for you Americans) on it only for someone to come along and just take it without permission, without any money for future help making more great games...

I'd be pretty bummed

I wouldn't. If I made a truly great game, he'll tell his friends about it and it's free publicity.