Sign in to follow this  
Boradam

Mafia Round Three: Royal Downfall: Epilouge

2 Vote's for ROFLOLOMG, You have until it reaches 4 Vote's against him, Or tomorrow

One for Roflcopter..

And one for Fel The ferret.

Well, two votes for Rofllolomg, one for Fel, and another for Roflcopter.

Shall we wait to cast the full ballot, or go with this?

It's either 4 vote's, Or tomorrow.

Or another murder....

And sure.. If he want's to join The Crazy Doctor can revive the servant with Dark magic...

Can I still join? I want to be the creepy neighbor that has been accused of murder 5 times but got away anyways. No one will ever know it was me. JK off course.

I commited suicide, Killing the character.. So i made a logicial explanation on how your alive.

And i alway's forget how to spell your name..

And sure.. If he want's to join The Crazy Doctor can revive the servant with Dark magic...

*Cracks Knuckles*

Wait, that's supposed to be a secret!

If the organization knows I've been practicing the Dark Arts while on probation again...

*Cracks Knuckles*

Wait, that's supposed to be a secret!

If the organization knows I've been practicing the Dark Arts while on probation again...

Sorry doc!

Now, Mabelma, would I be so silly as to have a dull blade? I am a blacksmith, after all.

Well, maybe one or two blade still haven't been sharpened yet. It proves nothing, though. My tools could have very well been stolen.

THIS JUST IN!

This concerns the evidence,

It appears that the knife is from the Chef's Kitchen!

2 for Roflolomg

1 for Fel the Ferret

1 For roflcopter

1 for Da milk man

Wait. Dark Spells. Dark Killing Blade Spell. I know who did it Watson.

Watson says: How no you don't my dear Mabelma.

*Points gun at me.

Watson says: You just couldn't figure it out on time so I guess it's done. Noone will ever know it was the Doctor.

Tantantan

*Screen goes black and the sound of a gun shot it heard.

I never waste my time Watson, I had this planned all a long you should think a little more but now it's all over for you my dear friend and you can't do anything about it.

*Another gun shot

*Watson falls to the floor

*Mabelma runs out of the room

Now, Mabelma, would I be so silly as to have a dull blade? I am a blacksmith, after all.

Well, maybe one or two blade still haven't been sharpened yet. It proves nothing, though. My tools could have very well been stolen.

What if it was your supposedly stolen blades who killed the citizen? Who could of had access to does blades? The chef but why will he want to steal a blade when he has so many knifes on his kitchen? I'm just talking random poop, don't listen to me.

What if it was your supposedly stolen blades who killed the citizen? Who could of had access to does blades? The chef but why will he want to steal a blade when he has so many knifes on his kitchen? I'm just talking random poop, don't listen to me.

The knife was from ze chef's kitchen...

Death is serious business. All I know, is that my friend Tyndras is dead, and any of us could be killed next. :cry:

It's fine that you're joking around. Maybe we could have a purely joking Mafia game, as to where none of it is to be taken seriously. :lol:

Boradam, are you dead? Or is that more play?

This Watson character is con-fyoooo-seeng.

I hung myself.

Or did i..?

Wait.. Yes i did.

Because it's pointless to have me in the game...

Really.

Anyway's, This game is supposed to be serious.. Sometime's, Also i will be making stuff for this game with Paint.Net

Anyway's... I'm bored with waiting, So you get 20 minute's to change vote's, Before someone die's.

The vote hath not been decided for lynching for one over than another, but if the evidence is in my favor of me not being a killer, and you still want me dead, we'll see how this can be settled.

You're acting awfully suspicious yourself. Perhaps you are the killer. That homicidal behavior is dangerous.

I still vote for Roflolomg to die.

13 Minute's before execution..

Roflolomg is sweaty, The executioner is practicing lopping head's with dummy's... Choose who die's carefully.

Ok then I will be serious. Also can I help out with those images? Can I be a new character, like I don't know the mad artist or something a long those lines?

I shall change it to Copter.

Fell is too innocent to do such a thing but being in the mafia changes you so I say it was Fel.