Sign in to follow this  
1337m33p

What should i do?

ok so i want a dsi or just a ds light my original ds blew up literally but i don't have the money Ive been doing chores and stuff also i want heart gold or soul silver i haven't been on my xbox in like 3 weeks all i do on it is listen to music so should i sell all the games i don't want for my xbox? maybe even mw2 i wont sell all of my xbox stuff who wants to see my old ds?

ok so i want a dsi or just a ds light my original ds blew up literally but i don't have the money Ive been doing chores and stuff also i want heart gold or soul silver i haven't been on my xbox in like 3 weeks all i do on it is listen to music so should i sell all the games i don't want for my xbox? maybe even mw2 i wont sell all of my xbox stuff who wants to see my old ds?

I want to see your old ds. Sure, if you have already beaten the games go sell them and do the same thing if you don't like them. What's the point of having them if you don't like them,play them?

I want to see your old ds. Sure, if you have already beaten the games go sell them and do the same thing if you don't like them. What's the point of having them if you don't like them,play them?

can you guys see this? http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/alb ... 1782043575

You can use photobucket.com, the IMG tags or attachments.

im uploading them from my phone and it doesn't let me upload it photo bucket D:

You can use photobucket.com, the IMG tags or attachments.

im uploading them from my phone and it doesn't let me upload it photo bucket D:

I have no clue then.

Oh, i see the top screen is F'ed up, so GBA games is pretty much the fully functional thing. :P

Oh, i see the top screen is F'ed up, so GBA games is pretty much the fully functional thing. :P

yeah....my friend kicked it and it blew up and it freezes alot!!!!! but its blue :D or purple in light

I'd sell some of the newer stuff you don't play.

You'll get a better trade in value and it'll be cheaper to repurchase down the road if you so choose.

The 3DS could take forever to release. Plus, what if it turns out like the DSi where you can't play Gameboy Advance games?

DSi has:

A camera

A sound channel

Downloadable games (but almost all of them suck right now)

DS Lite has:

A Gameboy Advance Slot

The 3DS could take forever to release. Plus, what if it turns out like the DSi where you can't play Gameboy Advance games?

DSi has:

A camera

A sound channel

DS Lite has:

A Gameboy Advance Slot

i agree and if you like bigger screen you can have xl if you want

DSi has:

A camera

A sound channel

DS Lite has:

A Gameboy Advance Slot

.....i sold all my gameboy games and i sold my diamond and pearl also i would get like ruby or leaf green.....but i want teh interwebs can the dsi play both dsi game and reg ds?

DSi has:

A camera

A sound channel

DS Lite has:

A Gameboy Advance Slot

.....i sold all my gameboy games and i sold my diamond and pearl also i would get like ruby or leaf green.....but i want teh interwebs can the dsi play both dsi game and reg ds?

I personally don't think it can because seeing as the DSI has a bigger screen the cartridge should be coded to present the graphics bigger. What's the interwebs?