Sign in to follow this  
zarlighttusk

Castle Crashers Battle Block Theatre unlock?

Think they'll make an unlockable character in CC that you unlock via a BBT achievement? I don't think so but it would be sweet.

You mean like gow 1 achivements unlocking chars for gow2?, yes it would be sweet but i doubt it too.

*crosses fingers for hatty in cc*

Think they'll make an unlockable character in CC that you unlock via a BBT achievement? I don't think so but it would be sweet.

You mean like gow 1 achivements unlocking chars for gow2?, yes it would be sweet but i doubt it too.

*crosses fingers for hatty in cc*

I want the ice cannon as an item kinda like the bow and arrow. Or maybe even the fan!

Cool Idea, although I doubt it'll happen. There would have to be some dlc or patch for the Behemoth to add this BBT character in CC. I guess it could be a possible character in tha PS3 version. I wonder what its magic would be...

...arrows?

Could happen, just like the alien is in CC.

Yeah, but AH was made BEFORE castle crashers.

Unlikely due to that CC came out before. They would have to make a update to CC or make DLC in order to do so.

Guest ryanrem

I wouldnt put your hopes down just yet for being able to unlock stuff though other game achievements

I wouldnt put your hopes down just yet for being able to unlock stuff though other game achievements

Its already been confirmed that there will be a CC style head available in BBT. I don't see why the Behemoth would'nt seeing as they did it in Castle Crashers for Alien Hominid owners.

Its already been confirmed that there will be a CC style head available in BBT. I don't see why the Behemoth would'nt seeing as they did it in Castle Crashers for Alien Hominid owners.

It's been confirmed? Where did you see it?

Are you sure it wasn't one of the custom avatars? It could easily be wrong, but I don't remember seeing any Castle Crashers heads.