Sign in to follow this  
dork5002002

Max stat question finally answerd...

Ya I saw that. Slight disappointment, wished for that diversity thing, but I can see a lot of people complaining about one thing or another, like one thing being "overpowering" as everyone likes to say, and "should be nerfed".

Thinking about it, I'm glad they all max out. Sorry for the troubles Emil! :shock:

....Did you just create a topic for the sole purpose of linking to another topic?

I know that post counts can be fun (200 posts in under 72 hours? That's insane, congrats on that) but if it was really that vital it would be added to the Faq.

....Did you just create a topic for the sole purpose of linking to another topic?

I know that post counts can be fun (200 posts in under 72 hours? That's insane, congrats on that) but if it was really that vital it would be added to the Faq.

I just think both me and him are bored and waiting. Personally I should be going to bed, but I'm not really tired.

I've seen this question asked a lot. I just thought since others will ask this, and that most people are lazy to search through a topic, I went ahead and made another topic that answer it immediately. Another thing, is the search function is disabled. That would make it harder to find the other answer also.

About the amount of posts, I only sleep from about 9am to 2pm CST, I'm not working or going to school for another week. This leaves plenty of free time to just kinda come here every few minutes to see whats going on.

I've seen this question asked a lot. I just thought since others will ask this, and that most people are lazy to search through a topic, I went ahead and made another topic that answer it immediately. Another thing, is the search function is disabled. That would make it harder to find the other answer also.

About the amount of posts, I only sleep from about 9am to 2pm CST, I'm not working or going to school for another week. This leaves plenty of free time to just kinda come here every few minutes to see whats going on.

And you're probably bored :P

Well, with all stats being the same, people won't complain about making poopy builds or whatever.

Though it's still sort of sad to not have any variety in such things :|

Beggars can't be choosers :lol:

im pretty sure we all just want to play the game... thats why we think its a big deal that everyone knows how its gonna go.... plus no one checks the announcements (or the faq) every day

Well, with all stats being the same, people won't complain about making poopy builds or whatever.

Though it's still sort of sad to not have any variety in such things :|

Beggars can't be choosers :lol:

I beg to differ!

Sadly, that just makes a beggar without the item of which he begs for. :lol:

Man, thats no good.

I was hoping for some sort of diversity.

I suppose weapons, and animal orbs may provide that but If one characters magic is more effective in one way, that doesn't leave any reason to play as another.

Man, thats no good.

I was hoping for some sort of diversity.

I suppose weapons, and animal orbs may provide that but If one characters magic is more effective in one way, that doesn't leave any reason to play as another.

Except for the part where you can't have more than one character playing the same game, so people will be forced by default to have variety. If we're talking in terms of PvP, then here's to hoping they did some good balancing!