Sign in to follow this  
Yabba Dabba Dul

BEHEMOTH COMMUNITY PACT FROM THE FUTURE

We all know that for the most part, to get into industries like video games, movies, etc., you need to know people.

CONNECTIONS ARE EVERYTHING!(usually)

SO I propose that if one of us ever gets the dream job, they have to give people of the behemoth community pact from the future an opportunity to their big break, given they deserve it.

This gives people a chance at making it big through their friends at The Behemoth Forums.

How can you be a part of this? Just add your name and, if this becomes a successful and legitimate pact, email so we can reach each other in the event of such a breakthrough. Remember, the more members there are, the greater the chance of working the dream job.

One more thing, if you do become successful, you have to let TBC know. So basically I want you to gloat on this thread. :lol:

- - -

I Abdul, promise to give my fellow chicken lovers a chance at becoming a part of the entertainment industry if I myself become successful in said industry.

- - -

MEMBERS:

Abdul, Yabba Dabba Dul

Albert, Boradam

Antonio, Mabelma

Michael, Da Milk Man

Fel, Fel

Drew, Abyssmal Cookie

Ian, Mechazeep

akmk5252

Christopher, Chris

Eddie, Dexide

Kyle, PSHYCOCHIPMUNK

Lucas, DaShroom

Ulysse, scarabix

Bryan, Elite Monkey x

Ruaridh, Xtr4M1nty

Drew, Ranger04X

Nick, silverfin88

Kenndra, Complicated

Christian, Mr Samurai Guy

ThePieGuy

Zane, Mr Hatty

I Antonio, promise to give my fellow chicken lovers a chance at becoming a part of the entertainment industry if I myself become successful in said industry.

I'll help out, I may just become a great artist one day and if it ever happens I will be glad to help you out if you deserve it off course.

I, Michael, do solemnly swear to help my fellow community out in the field of Engineering if given the chance to do so. It is the right thing to do, and I will not hesitate to assist those in need.

So, if you guys need help with Engineering, whether it's where to go, or what's best for you, talk to me. You can message me at mrhalflifer@yahoo.com. Good luck to all of you.

We should get Dan to sign this. :lol:

I'm almost sure I'll make it in, but I'll sign it anyway. Who knows what kinds of crazy jobs you guys might get?

PROGRAMIN PLOX.

Also incase no one saw this

I, Albert, Do somenly swear to give this future chicken all the coding knowledge it needs...

And also i will not forget to feed tina.

NOW GET SOME HAM!

Oh, unintended cough, I forgot to say that pledge to seal my fate.

I, George, promise to give these PEASANTS a chance at becoming part of the entertainment industry WHEN I myself become successful in said industry.

I spiced it up a bit.

Edit: Fine, don't stick me on the list. No cookies for any of you.

I'm pretty sure I will make it into something regarding the art industry. I promise I will help you as much as I can if you do deserve so. Also here's my email if you wanna chat:

animations2008@hotmail.com

I will pimp this chicken up if the chance comes by.

i promise that if i ever become good at animating will scout ya'll (if ur cool) and have you work at monstasmile inc. (my company :lol:

I, Christopher, promise to give my fellow chicken lovers a chance at becoming a part of the entertainment industry if I myself become successful in said industry

Y'know, just in case ;)

I, Eddie, am willing to help anyone who needs help in the script-writing department. Seriously, just shoot me a PM.

I will also send the people here I talk to tickets to the advanced screening of Astronaut Pictures' first major Hollywood blockbuster.

I will also send the people here I talk to tickets to the advanced screening of Astronaut Pictures' first major Hollywood blockbuster.

As long as you promise to not burn down the theater while we're all there, sure.

I also promise to assist anyone right now with mapping in Unreal. I've got a few tips and trick to help you, if you'd like.

I, lucas, solemnly swear that i will aid any behemothians in aid of getting in to the game industry (if i even make it in....)

oh and don't bother emailing me. I'm not 18 yet :lol:

I Ulysse, promise to give my fellow chicken lovers a chance at being introduced in very various awesome business,if at least they'd do the same...and pay the plane to the USA.I'll be sure to update you with the most awesome job i can find,and get you there if you wish.

I'll try to see what i can do...