Sign in to follow this  
Yabba Dabba Dul

BEHEMOTH COMMUNITY PACT FROM THE FUTURE

I solemly swear an oath of loyalty to my fellow Behemothites to aid them where ever I can should they join the U.S. Navy.

You may see me in the next few years.

I want to sign this but I'm forseeing possible legal trouble

If that's the case, then I, Da Milk Man, vow to help you with legal troubles caused by this thread to the best of my extent.

I want to sign this but I'm forseeing possible legal trouble

I, Albert, Swear to get my parents legal company to help us if that happens.

I Drew, wish to sign my name, I have so much ideas for games in my head I cant stand it. :x

And if you become rich and famous do you pledge to help the others who may not be so lucky but have signed this pact?

I Drew, wish to sign my name, I have so much ideas for games in my head I cant stand it. :x

And if you become rich and famous do you pledge to help the others who may not be so lucky but have signed this pact?

Sure, its nice to be nice.

Sign me up, guys.

I'm looking to get into the the brand/product management publisher side of things rather than development itself (I lack any artistic or programming skills), but I'd certainly help out others if I ever got the opportunity.

I, Nick, do solemnly swear to sign this pact right now, and do the stuff the pact mentions if I get into the entertainment industry.

If anything, you guys will probably beat me to it. I think I'm younger than all of you.

I, Kenndra, Complicated, promise to give you hilarious children a chance at programming a big video game, or what ever you may please, when I make it big, and voice a character.

Because, I'm not one for programming. C;

I solomely swear that swear that I am up to no good.

Wait.

That's not it.

I, ThePieGuy, swear that I will help you poor people when I'm the corrupted President.

I, Zane, A.K.A Mr. Hatty, promise to share my secrets on how to properly cover wars once I become a freelance photo-journalist. Just Kidding, I pledge to help out in this thread with my future job and all that :lol:

I, Zane, A.K.A Mr. Hatty, promise to share my secrets on how to properly cover wars once I become a freelance photo-journalist. Just Kidding, I pledge to help out in this thread with my future job and all that :lol:

GASPO :shock: ! We have, the same name.

Are you joking or serious? If serious, that's pretty coincidental. But you have no proof :evil: You should've posted your real name so I could've trusted you. For all I know, you just spoke cake!

Cake=Lie

Are you joking or serious? If serious, that's pretty coincidental. But you have no proof :evil: You should've posted your real name so I could've trusted you. For all I know, you just spoke cake!

Cake=Lie

I'm so serious, i'll say that the cake is true. :shock:

I, Austin, promise that when I become a professional tennis player, I will promote your business (or whatever) in anyway I can. Hopefully when that does occur, you will realize that it's me.