Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Project Null

Thanks milk man. Hey rabbity let's honor the members in this community how about we make a few characters for the coolest members on this community? NPC enemies and that kind of thing, what do you think Rabbity?

Any comments on the froggie? I can't seem to find anything wrong with it myself but maybe you could help, are the wards looking good, that's so ironic.

Any enemies suggestion?

The frog is looking just fine. The warts are small, but noticeable, like they should be. Overall, I don't think it could be better.

You say it's a swampy type of setting, right? Dependent on the tone the broadcasts, you could use snapping turtles, alligators, or mutated fishy skinks of the sorts.

Also, if you beat me up, I'd be honored.

Thanks milk man. Hey rabbity let's honor the members in this community how about we make a few characters for the coolest members on this community? NPC enemies and that kind of thing, what do you think Rabbity?

Any comments on the froggie? I can't seem to find anything wrong with it myself but maybe you could help, are the wards looking good, that's so ironic.

Any enemies suggestion?

1: We might.

2: He's small

3 We need some really weird looking things. We don't want it to be generic. I'd rather not have all of the usual swamp monsters, but a few of them and maybe some monstrous versions of them would be nice.

The frog is looking just fine. The warts are small, but noticeable, like they should be. Overall, I don't think it could be better.

You say it's a swampy type of setting, right? Dependent on the tone the broadcasts, you could use snapping turtles, alligators, or mutated fishy skinks of the sorts.

Also, if you beat me up, I'd be honored.

Snapping turtle, that sounds fun. I'm going to sketch that out and make it as big and creepy as possible. Rabbity told me to make some Alligator men so I'm going to be doing that.

I'm glad you like the frog, I guess he's finished then.

The pleasure will be all mine of beating you up. A man with a mill bottle for a head doesn't sound creepy or crazy at all so I'm going to see if I can do that.

Any enemies suggestion?

1: We might.

2: He's small

3 We need some really weird looking things. We don't want it to be generic. I'd rather not have all of the usual swamp monsters, but a few of them and maybe some monstrous versions of them would be nice.

1. We need to, it would be awesome.

2. Should I make him bigger? I though I had made him big enough but it's your call.

3. I have some mutated animals in my head so it's not all going to be generic enemies, we'll have crazy non generic enemies too.

If you want you can make some statues for the temple. (Around 100x400 or so)

If you don't mind, I'll make some sketches of statues.

Are there any particular statues you'd like?

And could I help with some enemies?

Let's keep that box for the biggest enemies, bosses an that kind of thing. But the mutant monsters and all that are all going to be either slightly smaller than the main character or slightly taller. Any updates on the map? If we have a mountain level can I make the tiles for that? Also after we do this I want you to help me with a game idea I have, a Mario redesign. It's looking awesome on my head.

If you want you can make some statues for the temple. (Around 100x400 or so)

If you don't mind, I'll make some sketches of statues.

Are there any particular statues you'd like?

And could I help with some enemies?

You could sketch out enemy ideas for me to sprite, If so that'd be great.

Babs, can I make a monstrous boss? I just kind of feel like it. I'm gonna do it either way, but is there even a remote chance it could make it in the game if it's good?

Babs, can I make a monstrous boss? I just kind of feel like it. I'm gonna do it either way, but is there even a remote chance it could make it in the game if it's good?

Of course!

If it doesn't turn out to match the rest of the game, I can always help you fix it.

PS: here's the download for Gale: http://www.humanbalance.net/gale/

Yeah, to be honest, I have no clue how to use this. I'm going to look up some tutorials. I'll have something to show you soon.

JUST LIKE HOW ILL HAVE A POKEMON TEAM SOON LOLOLOL

I can't wait to see what Dex comes up. Just got bwack home, I may or

may not make a few more blob eniemies. I'm going to be making the lizard men tribe soon. Also hey Rabies could you pm me what the story around this game is? Also I'm going to be making some killer rabbies too, you need to be in the game Rabies.

Hey Rabies, did you get around to redesigning that TV guy? Also any hidden things you may have around there?

I'm working on other characters, and I don't have any hidden stuff worked out yet

If I can ever find a good program, I guess I'd be able to help with the music.

I'm gonna try out a few today that should actually do what I want them to do. :|

ill give u all a cookie (and 10 stars although that will be my ranking any way im sure itll be awesome :D ) if you make me in the game EVEN THO EVERY1 ELSE IS wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, COOLER :|

cookies.jpg

Hey Rabies, I can't get the lizard men to fit the style you made for the main character so could you please make a lizardmen in that style so I can use it as a reference for the other ones? Going to go ahead and make sone blob monsters, a few ideas Cookie gave me.

COOKIE POWER!!!!

:shock::shock:

:lol::lol:

Dude, please stop spamming the thread. If you don't have anything good to give to the thread please don't post it. Really.

New Monster. Thoughts? Suggestions? Comments? Hope you like it Rabies.

enemiesrabbity.png

Idea by Cookie. The two things that are sticking out of this mouth are teeth, also that's a place holder palette. As I said earlier I can't make palettes so Rabies could you make one for me of a good dark purple color? Is the lineart too jaggy for the style?

umm i was kinda replying to what u said

ps i rly like the purple thing is it supposed to have the pixle look cause i like that look also also i thought when u said cookie u were talkinin about my post that wasnt spam i was refering to what u and da milk man said anyway srry

enemiesrabbity.png

Idea by Cookie. The two things that are sticking out of this mouth are teeth, also that's a place holder palette. As I said earlier I can't make palettes so Rabies could you make one for me of a good dark purple color? Is the lineart too jaggy for the style?

Wow, I personally think it came out nicely. :P

Nice Job.

i thought when u said cookie u were talkinin about my post

Yeah..generally when people talk about cookie on the forums they're referring to me.

Sorry for the confusion.

enemiesrabbity.png

Wow, I personally think it came out nicely. :P

Nice Job.

I'm glad you liked it 'Creator', thanks again for the idea.

umm i was kinda replying to what u said

ps i rly like the purple thing is it supposed to have the pixle look cause i like that look also also i thought when u said cookie u were talkinin about my post that wasnt spam i was refering to what u and da milk man said anyway srry

I'm glad you liked it but I was talking about Cookie, as in Abyssmal Cookie. For future reference. If we talk about a Cookie it usually means we are talking about Abyssmal Cookie but I'm sorry for the confusion.