Sign in to follow this  
Babbity_Rabbity

Project Null

Eventually you'll be able to double jump, but you can go down the little hole there (its covered by a background tile that I'm probably going to change the color of later).

Oh, so that's a background tile.

Alright.

Well, it looks awesome.

I should have some designs and stuff tomorrow, hopefully.

Eventually you'll be able to double jump, but you can go down the little hole there (its covered by a background tile that I'm probably going to change the color of later).

Alright.

Well, it looks awesome.

Any new enemy designs you may have for me? Tomorrow I will take all the day off and do some enemies, hopefull 5 or so and maybe even fix the first batch.

Alright.

Well, it looks awesome.

Any new enemy designs you may have for me? Tomorrow I will take all the day off and do some enemies, hopefull 5 or so and maybe even fix the first batch.

You don't have to rush.

For enemy designs, not really. Though we could use some stuff that would live in an abandoned temple.

I see, like what?

Like....

Half-starved mire beasts who've adapted to throwing stones. Or something.

Nice, maybe some kind of animal that should be blind and have a big nose and big ears

OR

an animal with very big eyes and you have to use some kind of lights to blind them then beat them, or even better blind them and then ride them like a horse and us it to go through some areas (since they are in a cave for what i understood, just a suggestion ;) )

So am I, I had been working on a poster with a friend so I don't really have a lot of time but hopefully I will finish the poster tomorrow and start on some lizard men and some more enemis.

it SHALL NOT DIEback to the topsies for you!

also a poster for what?. or is it none of my business ?

For a contest. Also I got caught up with the poster and couldn't get anything else done so I'll work on some sprites next week so expect a few things on Saturday, if I stop procrastinating.

New music!

I actually sort of like this one.

Now with a more fitting background image and up to 1080p!

Not that the 1080p will matter that much, since I have to save the songs as CD quality anyway. But it might help a little. If I ever upgrade my music maker, I'll upload some higher quality ones.

New music!

I actually sort of like this one.

Now with a more fitting background image and up to 1080p!

Not that the 1080p will matter that much, since I have to save the songs as CD quality anyway. But it might help a little. If I ever upgrade my music maker, I'll upload some higher quality ones.

OH U USING THE TITLE PLACEHOLDER I MAED!

This is one of my favorite tracks you've made so far, though.

ohmgawd

Blobman, I absolutely love that track. I want to put that on my computer. Sounds like the perfect Deus Ex fight track. ;)

If you really wanted me too, I could put it on RapidShare or something.

This probably won't win you over but hopefully it'll spark some life back to the project.

enemiesrabbity.png

------------EDIT----------------

Another one. I'll try to get some animations done for the mushroom, if you guys/gals still want to revive this.

enemiesrabbity.png

-------------EDIT------------------