Sign in to follow this  
CastleCrashingGuru

Pokemon Black and White: Nonsensibility

Yea because me not liking the new pokemon definitely means I like the same, reused, dried up concepts. If there is some pokemon that don't look stupid, I might still look into the game.

Yea I am totally an FPS fanboy.

And

210px-Zekrom.png

One cool pokemon doesn't make up for the loads of crappy ones.

Yea because me not liking the new pokemon definitely means I like the same, reused, dried up concepts. If there is some pokemon that don't look stupid, I might still look into the game.

trololo.jpg

But in all seriousness, we've seen what, like 14? I don't think that should count as "loads"

Yea I am totally an FPS fanboy.

And

210px-Zekrom.png

I personally like those so called crappy ones.

210px-Zekrom.png

I'm afraid I have to agree here. For the first time in a while, the legendaries actually look decent, but that doesn't excuse the other designs that we've seen so far

Being the awesome design team that created the series in the first place though (and after seeing the new legendaries), I'm pretty hopeful the other Pokemon will do the next game justice

210px-Zekrom.png

I'm afraid I have to agree here. For the first time in a while, the legendaries actually look decent, but that doesn't excuse the other designs that we've seen so far

Being the awesome design team that created the series in the first place though (and after seeing the new legendaries), I'm pretty hopeful the other Pokemon will do the next game justice

Thats what I'm rooting for :D

You play MW2.

'nuff said.

You play MW2.

'nuff said.

And you are a Banjo Kazooie fanboy.

'nuff said.

Cant we be friends i mean it seems alot of people are hating on this game personally i dont care what they look like i like em im happy there still making pokemon for my grand children to play >:( 75 years later you can tell you children i remember when there were 5 generations of pokemon not 15!

i have no idea what i was thinking when i typed this lol.

Cant we be friends i mean it seems alot of people are hating on this game personally i dont care what they look like i like em im happy there still making pokemon for my grand children to play >:( 75 years later you can tell you children i remember when there were 5 generations of pokemon not 15!

i have no idea what i was thinking when i typed this lol.

You were probably thinking something like

You play MW2.

'nuff said.

'nuff said.

Banjo-Kazooie is original.

Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand...

You play MW2.

'nuff said.

'nuff said.

Thats a compliment, if anything.

If you guys want this thread to remain open, please stop bickering.

I can see both sides to this. The Pokemon so far have been somewhat lacking to me, but you have to use Sinnoh as an example. There were some great Pokemon in Geberation 4. Shinx and friends, Wailmer and Wailord, etc. But you know what they showed first? Big Doofus-- Err, I mean Bidoof. Bidoof sucks, and yet they showed that thing first. So hopefully they're doing something similar for this generation.

I can see both sides to this. The Pokemon so far have been somewhat lacking to me, but you have to use Sinnoh as an example. There were some great Pokemon in Geberation 4. Shinx and friends, Wailmer and Wailord, etc. But you know what they showed first? Big Doofus-- Err, I mean Bidoof. Bidoof sucks, and yet they showed that thing first. So hopefully they're doing something similar for this generation.

Psst! Wailmer and Wailord were Generation 3!

Psst! Wailmer and Wailord were Generation 3!

Dunce-hat.jpg

But you get the idea. There were some good Pokemon, but they released Bidoof first.

You play MW2.

'nuff said.

'nuff said.

Banjo-Kazooie is original.

Modern Warfare 2 on the other hand...

I don't care how original it is, its not like I bought every Call of Duty game in existence, so for me, it is still original. That is something that you morons fail to take into account.

Anyone knows if this is going to be a 3ds exclusive yet?

Game Freak has confirmed that it will be a regular DS game. :)

What about for the 3ds aswell?

not that i want the 3ds.

What about for the 3ds aswell?

not that i want the 3ds.

DS games play on the 3DS, silly muffin.

I dont really like the newer pokemon. Some just look like ideas from old games that got scraped or were just made in 5 minutes.

I don't know if this has been said yet but I bet gonna make a pokemon gray to go along with this :P

Like what they did with plat and emerald?

Honestly, i don't like the looks of the released pokemon so far. They look dumb and unproportional to a ridiculous degree. They try to make them too "cute" is what it seems to me. Yeah yeah, i know, they are never realistic, but they used to be believable. Now there just slapped together pieces of crap, like they make a name and sketch a pokemon to fit it in a few minutes, hit it with type-related colors and BOOM! there you go, a brand new pokemon.

The one thing i do like though is how the sprites move during the battle instead of being static, and how the animations might change during certain scenarios (taking damage, low health, poison).

But unless they release some interesting Pokemon, i will pass on this one.

Cmon guys... it's not about the designs or the Pokemon. If you think about, each generations Pokemon follow the same guidelines. Like theres the starters (a given) then there's the common bird pokemon, which has 2 evolutions, then the two bug pokemon that are usually exclusive to each version, and so forth.

Wait... that could be taken as a bad thing