Roy-G-Biv

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Who will come out on top?!  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?!

• ULTIMATE
    • MARVEL
    • VS
    • CAPCOM

Not sure FTW yet, I haven't played it yet. :P Somehow though, I wish it looked a little more cartoony like the serie's last games.

Not sure FTW yet, I haven't played it yet. :P Somehow though, I wish it looked a little more cartoony like the serie's last games.

I almost agree with you, i do love how MvsC2 looks like but this one seems interesting too (looks a bit like SF4 wichi didnt play so i amnot sure if thats a good or a bad thing :/ )

yeah looks very much like the wii capcom game...

which is not a bad thing since the game was pretty good minus the lack of characters

yes its basically like the sf4 engine but a little different...

combine mvc2 and sf4 and this is what it will be

Who do you hope is in the game? I hope that Deadpool is in, but one of the shadows looks like him, so I think there is a high chance of him being in. Clayface would also be a cool one too. I also hope that Vile gets a slice on the action, and maybe also a generic Monster Hunter person.

One of those silhouettes looks like Dante from DMC3.

YES.

Frank West?

Yes.

Possible Albert Wesker?

Dr. Doom?

Stuff just got interesting.

Am I the only one who hopes that there's just a massive roster? I mean, I just want to see as many faces as possible. I don't really care if there are clones, either. To me, it's fine if Venom plays like a slower Spiderman, and Sabertooth plays like a slower Wolverine. I mean, I don't want every character to have a clone, but a few here and there is no big deal.

Also, I want to be able to have 1v1 battles. Not just 3v3.

I was going to get Tatsunoko VS Capcom when I've saved up the cash, but I might just wait for this instead...or I might even get both! :lol:

Loving that they've included Dante, and it doesn't look like Dante from DMC4 (worst DMC ever), it looks more like his outfit from DMC3 :D

Chris Redfield=AWESOME

Heres to hoping they include Wesker, too!

Am I the only one who hopes that there's just a massive roster?
You are not alone :D I want to see a MASSIVE selection of players this time around, even more than in previous games

Loving that they've included Dante, and it doesn't look like Dante from DMC4 (worst DMC ever), it looks more like his outfit from DMC3 :D

Yes.

DMC3 Dante is awesome.

DMC2 IMO was trash.

And many people predict either Wesker, or Frank West.

Because apparently Japan loves Frank.

EDIT:

I didn't say FOR THE WIN.

Look at the acronyms.

Typically "of" isn't part of them.

Yes.

DMC3 Dante is awesome.

DMC2 IMO was trash.

Frank was featured in Capcom VS Tatsunoko, hopefully we'll be seeing him again in this, too :D

We need destructible stages. Like in the trailer when the hulk lifts up the ground it stays like that and if there was a bridge and you smashed it it would actully break. And if you fall through you go to the diffrent section in the stage.

We need destructible stages. Like in the trailer when the hulk lifts up the ground it stays like that and if there was a bridge and you smashed it it would actully break. And if you fall through you go to the diffrent section in the stage.

Though MVSF, XM:CotA and XvSF did that, it wouldn't fit MVC too well IMO.

Yes.

DMC3 Dante is awesome.

DMC2 IMO was trash.

EDIT:

Look at the acronyms.

Sorry, I was saying I'm not too sure if I will enjoy it. BTW, I read something somewhere that said Capcom wanted to stuff Frank West into as many games as possible, he is even in Lost Planet 2.

Yes.

DMC3 Dante is awesome.

DMC2 IMO was trash.

EDIT:

Look at the acronyms.

Sorry, I was saying I'm not too sure if I will enjoy it. BTW, I read something somewhere that said Capcom wanted to stuff Frank West into as many games as possible, he is even in Lost Planet 2.

What characters aren't in Lost Planet 2? :lol:

Y'know, Wesker, Marcus, Dom

I can't wait for the game, Servbot better be playable. Capcom LOVES cameos, nearly every stage has a Servbot in the background. Also Viewtiful Joe as a float on the Daily Bugle Parade???

I was looking for this topic just yesterday, suprised I missed it. Anyone think Viewtiful Joe is gonna be in this one? That would be pretty cool. :D

Hopefully when this game comes out, Gamestop will make a Marvel vs Capcom 3 contest. I would definitely join that! :D

Hopefully when this game comes out, Gamestop will make a Marvel vs Capcom 3 contest. I would definitely join that! :D

Agreed

Anyway, the shadows in the trailer defiantly show Frank and Chun-Li.

MORE CHARACTERS! :D

The "MORE CHARACTERS" thing is not in the best quality, here is one that is.

http://img594.imageshack.us/i/charshighrestake2bmp.jpg/

Look at the bottom right. Woah, Viewtiful Joe! :shock:

:o ...Thank you Zugama for showing me this. :D

My new team is now:

Dante (Completely badass)

Viewtiful Joe (Hell yes!)

and

whoever else I like. It's gonna be hard to choose the third person.

My team consists of...

Strider Hiryu (if he's in)

Zero (Megaman, if he's in)

And Akuma/Gouki (If he's in)

So basically my team doesn't exist yet.