Who will come out on top?!  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?!

• ULTIMATE
    • MARVEL
    • VS
    • CAPCOM

What dose that have to do with MvC3??

Oh... sorry about that :P

Here, have a Thor command throw reset! :)

I will admit, that does look like something that could be patched.

Buy Odin's Beer!

ROFL.

I will admit, that does look like something that could be patched.

Wait what? It looks corner-only, and everyone has been saying from the pre-release builds that Thor plays terrible (the range on his command grabs are low and his normals are slow). Besides, from just looking at this video, that's a 50/50 guess for Thor if he wants you to jump. If he guesses wrong, then when he whiffs the throw, that's a free and easy punish.

You do seem to have a point.

I guess we can't really take a good amount of combos into account when it's in training mode.

I would love to see this in action.

shoryuken.com has just relaunched their site design, making it more user-friendly. They also made a sweet guide for each character in MVC3. It covers every move and it's properties! Just now I learned that She-hulk's Tornado assist is perfect for Viewtiful Joe because it's a low hitting OTG attack that compliments his rushdown!

Here's a video they made about Deadpool:

http://wiki.shoryuken.com/Marvel_vs_Capcom_3

It comes out tomorrow! Dudes, so, are you READY for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?!!

2ljlxxx.jpg

Is that a shop of Awsome Reach or is there a Marvel vs Awsome 3?

It comes out tomorrow! Dudes, so, are you READY for Marvel vs. Capcom 3?!!

2ljlxxx.jpg

Ready? Ready, doesn't EVEN {Censored} DESCRIBE IT! YEAH! *High fives*

Is that a shop of Awsome Reach or is there a Marvel vs Awsome 3?
Really, all he would need to do is change the case, a few words, and make all the spartans sentinels and it would work. :lol:

Just got the game today...

Heres what i think.

It seams like its more geared towards wii's capcom vs t. but the game seams more endorsed by street fighter (manual etc)

The graphics are right up there with street fighter 4 and a cross between cap vs t.

Characters are new and its a few of the same old but alot of it has been enhanced.

4 unlockable characters which can be unlocked by beating arcade mode or training mode (won't spoil who)

Love playing with spencer though he feels like spiderman...

Havn't tried many different teams yet but if your a fan of mvc2/mvt/sf4 then its an absolute must have.

4 unlockable characters which can be unlocked by beating arcade mode or training mode (won't spoil who)

Well we know the whole roster because it was announced.

Well we know the whole roster because it was announced.

IKR!? :lol:

Anyway, Sorry feedle but everything you said is kinda old news ('cept Spencer playin like Spidey, which is news to me..)

EDIT: Hellz Yeah! So this guy decoded the game and saw that Frank and Doc Oc were planned. Now, seeing as how they must have atleast SOME of him done this makes him a good candidate for Frank's counterpart WHEN Frank is DLC. However, none of the actual character(s) are in there. Which is wierd since we KNOW Frank was finished. Also suspicious is how leakers caught the absence of FW but had no mention of Doc Ock. ANyway, enough of My rant here is the picture! http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9460 ... ypted1.png read the article on SRK

EDIT2: Just beat the game as Super Skrull/Deadpool/Wesker. I got Wesker's ending and I gotta say, it's epic! :D

You guys are lucky, I only got a few character endings because I absolutely LOVE training and Mission Mode. There are really no limits to what type of combos you can pull off with your character (thanks to hitstun decay preventing infinites). Most combos don't require much effort to pull off. V Joe. is SOOOOO fun to play as because you can chain L>M>H three times in the air with his triple jump. He also has an awesome overhead because it doesn't even look like one! Oh and I :arrow: airdash crossup S!

Man, MODOK is hard to be good at, but I think I'm getting the hang of it! So, Arthur is hard to use IMO, he doesn't play like a traditional MvC fighter. I actualy am really glad they had Akuma in because e is awsome..

Who wants to play me? My GT (I have Xbox version) is Snuggle Bubbler and my team is Kl'rt/Zero/Taskmaster, but I might mix it up with Kl'rt/Deadpool/Wesker so be prepared for that :D

FYI: I suck! lol

Who wants to play me? My GT (I have Xbox version) is Snuggle Bubbler and my team is Kl'rt/Zero/Taskmaster, but I might mix it up with Kl'rt/Deadpool/Wesker so be prepared for that :D

FYI: I suck! lol

Don't want to jump online till i'm ready 8-)

HEADS UP PEOPLE:

There is an official DLC character request thread on Capcom-Unity

You may vote for 3-5 characters on each side. The threads will be locked at night to prevent constant spamming. Vote for who you want and follow the rules of the thread.

Capcom side:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscap ... E_RULES%29

Marvel side:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/marvelvscap ... E_RULES%29

Ghost Rider luvs u btw (shameless promotion)

Ever since I heard this track at the MvC2 Char. Select screen, I knew I would not be able to forget it...

EVER...

I think I have an account on Unity.

Let me see...

And Capcom wishlist. No particular order.

1. Saki (Quiz Nanairo Dreams. Also seen in TvC)

2. Date Masamune (Sengoku Basara)

3. Gill (SF3 series)

4. Jedah (Vampire Savior/Darkstalkers 3, Though this is probably never going to happen due to the blood and gore in his moves.)

5. Vergil or Nero Angelo (Devil May Cry 3 & Devil May Cry, respectively)

And some honorable mentions.

Megaman Zero's Zero

Kenji (Warzard/Red Earth)

Tessa (Warzard/Red Earth)

Pyron (Vampire/Darkstalkers)

A random mecha (Tech Romancer or Cyberbots)

And Marvel wishlist. Although I'm not very comic knowledgeable.

1. Punisher (The Punisher)

2. Green Goblin (Spiderman)

3. Phantom Rider (The Original Ghost Rider series)

4. Squirrel Girl (Marvel Super Heroes)

5. Jubilee (X-Men, the one who made fireworks, not the gay vampire version).

5. Vergil or Nelo Angelo (Devil May Cry 3 & Devil May Cry, respectively)
I would die to get Vergil into this game. Self-sacrifice for the greater good

Loving it so far, by the way. Well worth the wait. Favourite ending so far has to be Zero's ending. Awesomesauce

Deadpool's is the best IMO, but then again I am a totle Frank/Deadpool fanboy... I bought MUA2 before MvC3 just because DP was on the box :lol:

My favorite characters:

Amaterasu (Ōkami)

Zero (Mega Man X)

Deadpool (Marvel)

Iron Man (Marvel)

Characters wanted:

Bass (Mega Man)

Mega Man/X (Mega Man/Mega Man X)

Ghost Rider (Marvel)

Venom (Marvel)

Carnage (Marvel)

Characters I am starting to hate:

Dante (Devil May Cry)

Tron (Mega Man Legends?)

Wesker (Resident Evil 4)

Great video that covers pretty much anything you need to know and is easy enough to follow. I highly recommend this to anyone who touched the game in one way or another. See if you can find something about the game that you haven't noticed until now.

I had this really wierd dream about MvC3 last night. I clicked to play Arcade as my normal team (Super Skrull/Zero/Taskmaster) and instead of the little page saying who you were going against it said "YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED!"

It then put me on a stage that was hard to describe (I guess it looked sorta like Final Destination in Super Smash Bros. Brawl). It showed my teams intro, and then it showed the enemy team as only two characters (Instead of 3). The primary one was a powerful Venom that seemes like a combination of Morrigan, Spidey and Haggar. The other character said "The Ring" and it was SPiderman, but standing up straight (instead of crouched) and was a slightly darker tint. He also had green electric webs. I couldn't believe that all this was completely hidden so I tried to pause and grab a camera so I could post it online, but the game wouldn't let me pause (as if I was in an online match). After Venom tore my team to shreds while I was scanning the room for a camera, I ran to my laptop so I could tell you guys. Right when I started typing, I woke up and became severley dissapointed... wouldn't that have beem cool to have Venom as a completeley hidden character that is only found in extremely rare offline matches?

EDIT: Jill pics shown. She was left on the disc (along with Shuma) but is broken (LEvel 1 Hyper sucks) and needs polish: http://www.global-trance.com/mvc3jill/