Roy-G-Biv

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Who will come out on top?!  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?!

• ULTIMATE
    • MARVEL
    • VS
    • CAPCOM

Rumors has it that the Silver Surfer and Shulkie are in this game.

http://www.examiner.com/x-28759-Atlanta ... s-Capcom-3

The She-Hulk bit makes sense, but with the Silver Surfer, it seems, well, odd. The name of the magazine is not given, plus I look at a thread, which showed a image of SS from deviantart that is very VERY similar.

http://i31.tinypic.com/1602dl2.png

Left: "magazine scan"

Middle: "magazine scan" layered over deviantART (50% transparency)

Right: deviantART

This gives me a feeling that the SS rumor is a hoax, but there is still a chance that this is just some MASSIVE coincidence.

Capcom's makes NO sense! No Megaman, Frank, or Ken. SAY WHAT!?

No Ken makes sense.

But the others are messed up.

I know it's fake.

And what?

She hulk?

No.

Silver Surfer....

They didn't say anything about him.

Unlike the Fantastic 4.

Capcom's makes NO sense! No Megaman, Frank, or Ken. SAY WHAT!?

No Ken makes sense.

But the others are messed up.

I know it's fake.

And what?

She hulk?

No.

Silver Surfer....

They didn't say anything about him.

Unlike the Fantastic 4.

I agree I personaly wouldn't miss Ken, and I don't think It's that bad. But It's the wrong move because TONS of Fanboys gotsta have more Kenbell. So, A lot of people will be ticked. I think the SS rumour is false, but I hope the decide to put him in at the last minute anyway. Or atleast bring back Iceman.

What's wrong with She-Hulk? She's relatively obscure, and that's what they're going for with this game.

Also, Silver Surfer would be cool, but I don't know how he would fit in a fighting game.

What's wrong with She-Hulk? She's relatively obscure, and that's what they're going for with this game.

Also, Silver Surfer would be cool, but I don't know how he would fit in a fighting game.

Yeah, I've never even heard of She-Hulk, but she seems like a pretty awesome character. I don't understand why she doesn't gain massive muscle and burst out of her clothes like regular Hulk though; it seems weird seeing a 'Hulk' to have such small muscles

As for Silver Surfer, I think he'd be a pretty cool addition to the roster. Would be interesting to see how he'd fight, too. I mean, no-one saw Amaterasu being a competitor, but he's a badass addition

Yeah, I've never even heard of She-Hulk, but she seems like a pretty awesome character. I don't understand why she doesn't gain massive muscle and burst out of her clothes like regular Hulk though; it seems weird seeing a 'Hulk' to have such small muscles

As for Silver Surfer, I think he'd be a pretty cool addition to the roster. Would be interesting to see how he'd fight, too. I mean, no-one saw Amaterasu being a competitor, but she's a badass addition

Yeah, some INSANE combos in for her. Anyway, I've got the strangest feeling Venom isn't returning....

As for Silver Surfer, I think he'd be a pretty cool addition to the roster. Would be interesting to see how he'd fight, too. I mean, no-one saw Amaterasu being a competitor, but she's a badass addition

Yeah, some INSANE combos in for her. Anyway, I've got the strangest feeling Venom isn't returning....
Wat, rly?

I feel like an idiot :lol:

As for Silver Surfer, I think he'd be a pretty cool addition to the roster. Would be interesting to see how he'd fight, too. I mean, no-one saw Amaterasu being a competitor, but he's a badass addition

It is probably like this, some guys like/are-okay-with females with muscles, while others, well, it is a WHOLE different story. :( At least that is what I think. (Probably wrong though) The only way you are getting a big She Hulk are the images some people draw of her. (Although in one comic she became a grey She Hulk, where she was more like a normal hulk, as in she had bigger muscles, her clothes got ripped, and she is much angrier) I would think it would be pretty cool if she was in the game.

They say that Silver Surfer is never on the floor, I don't know how that would work. BUT, I hope that he won't die the second he touches something. :P

It is probably like this, some guys like/are-okay-with females with muscles, while others, well, it is a WHOLE different story. :( At least that is what I think. (Probably wrong though) The only way you are getting a big She Hulk are the images some people draw of her. (Although in one comic she became a grey She Hulk, where she was more like a normal hulk, as in she had bigger muscles, her clothes got ripped, and she is much angrier) I would think it would be pretty cool if she was in the game
I don't like girls with muscles, either...I'm just saying its weird seeing something being called a 'Hulk' whilst having such small muscles

And Grey She-Hulk sounds like an awesome super move or something :lol:

In my opinion, I think it would be awesome if Sigma gotten in for the Megaman series. He seems like a perfect fit to me. Come on, who is with me!? :D

I dont know about you guys but if Spiderman dosn't get anouced im not getting it. That would be to big of a face palm if he wasnt there. Anyway back to zugma's picture. Everyone is talking about she hulk and silver surfer. Am I the only one who seen green goblin :D

In my opinion, I think it would be awesome if Sigma gotten in for the Megaman series. He seems like a perfect fit to me. Come on, who is with me!? :D
Sigma_MMX.png

This guy?

He seems to fit the style alright, so Im with you :D

Sigma_MMX.png

This guy?

He seems to fit the style alright, so Im with you :D

I think that his design should be the one from MX1 (The one you posted), MX5, or the Copy Sigma MMX8 one. The rest just have too much stuff on them, not that it makes him look lame, just for this type of game, it just would be odd if he had so much stuff with/on him. The MX2 design WOULD fit, but, he has wolverine styled claws. :lol:

VIEWTIFUL NEWS! Viewtiful joe has been confirmed! Along with some Marvel guy with a fiery head. His name is lime Dormurmmu or something. Still hoping for the following:

War Machine with new moves

Servbot

Frank West

Sheep Man

Wesker

Jill

BB Hood

Bison

Juggernaut

VS mech

Akrid type G

Protoman

Cody

Green Goblin

Balrog

Thats all for now, Oh! and heres the link: http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/08/18/13-viewtiful-new-marvel-vs-capcom-3-screenshots.aspx

Woah, Dormurmmu sure is tall! Well, you know what they say, the bigger than are, the harder they fall............ on you.

Woah, Viewtiful Joe is like, really shiny now :o

He looks odd, not as his usual cel-shaded self :lol:

Does he have a new voice? It sounds like a new voice.

Does he have a new voice? It sounds like a new voice.
Yeah, sounds that way. I only just listened to the trailer with the sound on

'HENSHIN A GO-GO, BABY!' will now never sound the same as it once did

MvC sure is revealing all the newcomers, but what about the good ol' vets?

Hopefully at TGS they will show some Ghouls n' Ghosts action hopefully...

Oshi-

CAPCOM HAS C. VIPER IN MY MVC?!

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

If we need a Street Fighter 4 newcomer, I'd rather have Juri, Gouken, or Hakan thank you very much.

Juri is badass. I don't even like the SF games, but this video they made for SSF4, that was mainly focused around Juri's storyline, actually made me want to buy the game, just to play as Juri

Oshi-

CAPCOM HAS C. VIPER IN MY MVC?!

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

If we need a Street Fighter 4 newcomer, I'd rather have Juri, Gouken, or Hakan thank you very much.

Juri is badass. I don't even like the SF games, but this video they made for SSF4, that was mainly focused around Juri's storyline, actually made me want to buy the game, just to play as Juri

:?

Why?

We're good friends and all but this is capable of rupturing our friendship.

lol.