Roy-G-Biv

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Who will come out on top?!  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?!

• ULTIMATE
    • MARVEL
    • VS
    • CAPCOM

Ive noticed that every game with dante ends with him winning. I dont know im just sensing that he is overpowered.

That's not always the case.

They may end up nerfing him later and make him less useful.

They probably already did that to Mag-Freaking-Neto.

EDIT:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/oct/ ... t-be-mvc3/

Other Shoto Characters (Ken, Gouki, Dan) implied to not appear in MVC3.

NOOO.

I WANT Gouki!

Not digging Ryu or Morrigan's theme.

Too technoish for my taste when it comes to those two themes.

I also think they should use Morrigan's Darkstalkers theme or her Vampire Savior theme.

And definitely Ryu's 3rd Strike theme.

Not that I have anything against Ryu's SFII theme, but I think it's overused now, along with Morrigan's Vampire Hunter theme.

Loving Dante's theme, it doesn't seem as good as the original DMC3 soundtrack though :/

Hate how they techno-ised most of it, too

Wesker's theme kicks balloon

Could it be?!! We are getting MAYOR MIKE FREAKIN HAGGER?!!

http://shoryuken.com/content/mike-hagga ... om-3-2261/

The picture looks convincing to me (Came from the company themselves anyway). This would be smart for Capcom, since Haggar is a Final Fight representative and not a hybrid Street Fighter one like Cody and Guy.

Zangief Incarnate?

Ryu

They really beefed him down in this game. Every time I see him fight in MvC3 he looks so skinny, but when I see him in SF4 he looks like he's on Roids.

Ryu

They really beefed him down in this game. Every time I see him fight in MvC3 he looks so skinny, but when I see him in SF4 he looks like he's on Roids.

The only reason why he looks skinny is because his clothes are baggy and even less form fitting than before.

Could it be?!! We are getting MAYOR MIKE FREAKIN HAGGER?!!

http://shoryuken.com/content/mike-hagga ... om-3-2261/

The picture looks convincing to me (Came from the company themselves anyway). This would be smart for Capcom, since Haggar is a Final Fight representative and not a hybrid Street Fighter one like Cody and Guy.

Zangief Incarnate?

Somewhat... I recommend playing Final Fight Double Impact on XBLA to get the full effect of Haggars awesomeness.

I'm not as interested in this one as I was before. MvC2 was so much fun because of the massive roster, and tournamentability. That's not really a word. It means that basically, it's 2010, and people are still having MvC2 tournaments. This is a bold comparison, but I'd go as far as to say MvC2 is the Starcraft of fighters, except there are no Korean MvC2 bootcamps, and players don't make huge salaries. But you get my idea.

This, honestly, feels like just another fighter. I wish they had stuck with sprites.

See also: Street Fighter 4.

I completely agree.

I'm digging the game mechanics that they are using for this game like KFC's, pushblocks, universal chain combos, airdashing, pretty much everything that made MVC series great with added touches. I don't know what constitutes this game being "another fighter" but surely you can't say the system works the same?

I'm digging the game mechanics that they are using for this game like KFC's, pushblocks, universal chain combos, airdashing, pretty much everything that made MVC series great with added touches. I don't know what constitutes this game being "another fighter" but surely you can't say the system works the same?

Kentucky Fried Chickens? I'm not trolling, I SERIOUSLY don't know what you mean by KFC :lol:

Look at the Mike Haggar picture......

You can see megaman's arm :ninja:

Too vague to be sure.

Unlike the haggar picture, most people cannot make our whether or not that's a background image, or megaman.

And plus, that's probably not ingame footage.

That's probably their model viewer, and they're probably working on Haggar alone in that screen cap.

lol KFC is what the marvel community is calling X-factor cancels. So it's basically XFC, but KFC sounds cooler. Also hilarious is that in Tatsunoko vs Capcom, BBQ is used to say Baroque :lol:.

lol KFC is what the marvel community is calling X-factor cancels. So it's basically XFC, but KFC sounds cooler. Also hilarious is that in Tatsunoko vs Capcom, BBQ is used to say Baroque :lol:.

Capcom is so amazing with acronyms :lol:

I'd prefer to call it XRC.

X-Roman Cancel.

Guilty Gear if you didn't know that.

Because it seems as if GGX was the first fighting game to allow you to make cancels whenever you want most of the time. Except for Projectiles. That would require an FRC.

And god dang MvC community. I can never keep up with their antics.

I swear, they made glitches top tier in MVC2.

Well the properties of roman canceling (rapid in Blazblue) are somewhat different than what X-factor allows, so i don't think they should share a similar sounding name. You are right That GG invented a boatload of stuff before others (Instant blocking, bursts, etc.).

(Btw your gif of that black guy competing in some arcade game is hilarious. I must know the source!!)

(Btw your gif of that black guy competing in some arcade game is hilarious. I must know the source!!)

The black guy is a fighter of some sort, martial arts or wrestling i dunno. I can remember his name... jason something i think

Zero and She-hulk announced!

She-hulk is looking like a brolic El Fuerte (lol)

If she gets his RSF loop that would be awesome :D

PS: Capcom is announcing more stuff this week (Haggar a possibility) so hang tight.

PPS: WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR???!?!!?

Wow, so I was correct that She-Hulk was going to be in this game! I actually got something right for once! :D She looks pretty fun to play as, and the character art is very good too!

Nice to see Zero, and I see he is sporting some cool moves! He also has a good voice! So far, most of the voices have been well "meh". I think really the only ones I found really good so far are Arthur's, Zero's, and Spiderman's. Deadpool's also. (There has been some other good ones, but I am not listing them all.) However, I love M.U.D.O.K's voice just for the sheer sound of it. :lol:

Sadly, I still want my Sigma. :cry:

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3 Collectors edition announced: (includes DLC characters Shuma Gorath and Jill "Sandwich" Valentine)

http://shoryuken.com/content/gamestop-leaks-2-more-marvel-3-characters-early-2438/

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=88341&ref=recpdp&cross=200784

I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW, SOMEONE GET ME A CAN OF PRINGLES, STAT!!!!

I would, but my HYPE HUNGER must be QUENCHED (yes, I meant to say that) that it is all for Mah! :evil:

EDIT:

I am DISAPOINT of this box art:

70134092.png