Roy-G-Biv

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Who will come out on top?!  

1. 1. Who will come out on top?!

• ULTIMATE
    • MARVEL
    • VS
    • CAPCOM

Storm and (I told ya so) C. Viper have been officialy announced!

CLICKZ ME 4 DETAILS!

GAH you just beat me to it you beautiful evil man you! :evil:

You planned on beating me to this as well!

BAH!

It seems that Storm has gotten nerfed, but the new additions could make up for the nerfness.

It also seems that Storm can't fly.

Also, screw C.Viper!

There are tons of better choices for a 3rd SF representitive.

And C. Viper doesn't seem like a good one.

Also, Bawww at them disconfirming Gill.

From SFIII.

Also, screw C.Viper!

There are tons of better choices for a 3rd SF representitive.

And C. Viper doesn't seem like a good one.

Yeah If I had to pick a SF4 representative, it would be Fuerte. But since She-hulk plays a lot like him i guess that was a no-no. Because his speed and zanyness fits in with MVC, he would be a cool addition. Plus he's my main and my bro. :)

I like Juri enough for her to be in MvC3.

I mean, she is known as "Spider", and she could have a rivalry with Spider-Man.

Besides Capcom needs more villians.

I feel that she could fit neatly into MvC3's roster.

I thought C. Viper was a good pick for MvC3. She has a Marvel comic feel (she's like Black Widow). I guess that makes the last SF rep Bison. (Plus there will probably be more DLC SF reps.)

I still hate how both Gambit and Strider Hiryu won't be in the game. :roll:

I thought C. Viper was a good pick for MvC3. She has a Marvel comic feel (she's like Black Widow). I guess that makes the last SF rep Bison. (Plus there will probably be more DLC SF reps.)

Gambit because they need less X-Men.

Hiryu because he isn't really popular these days.

Otherwise he would've been in Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Zero is in?!

WHY WASN'T I INFORMED? :lol:

Awesome news...although I can't believe they're already announcing DLC characters already...like Jill

Its a good idea though

I really need to follow this thread more often

Strider Hiryu was said to still be very popular in Japan and the US. Capcom's reasoning was that they felt Strider Hiryu didn't really fit the theme of the game. Complete bull if you ask me.

Strider Hiryu was said to still be very popular in Japan and the US. Capcom's reasoning was that they felt Strider Hiryu didn't really fit the theme of the game. Complete bull if you ask me.

Oh...

So they can add mutants with by standards today... cheesy super powers, pitting against other crazy creatures, and add Dante to it, but they can't have Strider?

Is it because of his silent nature?

BUMP!

http://twitter.com/JL_SqdSuprm

A person who "leaks" MVC3 details.

Some of it sounds...interesting.

Go read.

Pah. Major feeling that most of that is not true. If it is, then wow.

I hope that Chuck is in this game. He could have so much potential in a game like this!

I have been super-ultra-mega-third strike-tournament edition hyped for this, but two main problems:

If that leaked list is true, then no Megaman. I find this hard to beleive since they stated that MegaMan would be in the game as any form but X, but overall I could care less. However, he deserves to be in the game, It's almost his anniversary and he has a plethora of games coming next year.

And: Frank, they say his zombie supers were too much RAM, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Change his moveset entirely if you have to, I just want a fighter who's known a thing or two from covering wars! The game just looks so empty without West. Chuck as DLC I wouldn't mind at all, maybe even a replacement Frank if they had to, JUST GIVE ME A DEAD RISING REP! I seriously am reconsidering pre-ordering the special edition if Frank doesn't make it. As of this moment I can only tink of playing as Wesker/Joe/???. Who else is gonna go in there? In MvC2 my mains were War Machine/Juggernaut or Bison/B.B. Hood, ALL CUT! Uhajbfqkljbgflweqgbal!

I have been super-ultra-mega-third strike-tournament edition hyped for this, but two main problems:

If that leaked list is true, then no Megaman. I find this hard to beleive since they stated that MegaMan would be in the game as any form but X, but overall I could care less. However, he deserves to be in the game, It's almost his anniversary and he has a plethora of games coming next year.

And: Frank, they say his zombie supers were too much RAM, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Change his moveset entirely if you have to, I just want a fighter who's known a thing or two from covering wars! The game just looks so empty without West. Chuck as DLC I wouldn't mind at all, maybe even a replacement Frank if they had to, JUST GIVE ME A DEAD RISING REP! I seriously am reconsidering pre-ordering the special edition if Frank doesn't make it. As of this moment I can only tink of playing as Wesker/Joe/???. Who else is gonna go in there? In MvC2 my mains were War Machine/Juggernaut or Bison/B.B. Hood, ALL CUT! Uhajbfqkljbgflweqgbal!

War Machine will probably be an alt. for Iron Man and both Juggernaut and Bison haven't been cut yet. I'm expecting Bison to be in the game because Capcom is lacking Villain reps. Frank West was in a lot of the silhouettes and was in Tatsunoko vs Capcom so there's still a good chance he'll be in it.

Sorry for the double post but this is important, look what the Twitter guy just tweeted

"I have a very, very important announcement to make. Everything I have been telling you people for the past two days is bullshit."

"I have no credibility. Absolutely no reason to believe me. But you did anyway. It's ridiculously easy to fake"

"Next time, why don't you actually think for a few damn minutes before you trust a leak as real."

My fears are over!

I guess he either ran out of fake Ideas or decided to stop before he was exposed at Jump Festa for lying lol

Sorry for the double post but this is important, look what the Twitter guy just tweeted

"I have a very, very important announcement to make. Everything I have been telling you people for the past two days is bullshit."

"I have no credibility. Absolutely no reason to believe me. But you did anyway. It's ridiculously easy to fake"

"Next time, why don't you actually think for a few damn minutes before you trust a leak as real."

My fears are over!

I guess he either ran out of fake Ideas or decided to stop before he was exposed at Jump Festa for lying lol

Yep! I knew it! Besides, zombies taking up too much RAM? I couldn't take it seriously after that. If Tatsunoko Vs Capcom could do it, I bet MVC3FTW could do it too. (If I am wrong, then I feel sad.)

If Frank West doesn't make it I will

a) be severly pissed off

B) not pre-order (or buy the special edition)

c) Sent Capcom hate mail how they didn't put the guy who they are pushing to be their "New Mascot" in a game filled with Capcom mascots

d) Send death threats to Marvel saying that ifn both Chuck and Frank aren't DLC then I will... ummm...... use an evil forum face :evil:

And just a quick question: Will this have hidden characters like the ps2 version of 2, or have all unlocked like the XBLA/PSN version of 2?

Yep! I knew it! Besides, zombies taking up too much RAM?

You know demitri?

The Vampire character from Darkstalkers?

They can't put him in due to RAM issues concerning his most famous move, Midnight Bliss.

And they obviously can't put Jedah in due to ESRB.

I'll give you a hint, his move involves blood.

Yep! I knew it! Besides, zombies taking up too much RAM?

You know demitri?

The Vampire character from Darkstalkers?

They can't put him in due to RAM issues concerning his most famous move, Midnight Bliss.

And they obviously can't put Jedah in due to ESRB.

I'll give you a hint, his move involves blood.

Sorry, I don't know Demitri.

I was saying that based off of TVC. However, I never saw his supers, so in a way I was kinda ignorant back there. I just watched Frank's zombie super in TVC, and it didn't look like much. If they were going to do something like that in MVC, I think they would be able to do that. I don't know, maybe it causes more problems than I think. I just hope MVC gets some form of Dead Rising love!

I still think kleenox or whatever his name was MIGHT have something real in his. I'm don't think everything he said is real, but I think he was making crap up, said something that coincidentally is true, and got the attention of Capcom to shut it down. So SOMETHING there is most likely true...... but what?

I think the galactus as the final boss, or atleast a boss would be perfect. That was my first idea since I heard the actual title of the game.

Wouldja lookee here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/

Darkstalkers

Make a team composed of those who dwell in the darkness, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only)

If that ain't Hsien-ko I hope to Lord Raptor it's Lord Raptor. Or maybe he could show up in her ending? (trying to get in her pants of course :lol: )

Wouldja lookee here:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game ... ievements/

Darkstalkers

Make a team composed of those who dwell in the darkness, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only)

If that ain't Hsien-ko I hope to Lord Raptor it's Lord Raptor. Or maybe he could show up in her ending? (trying to get in her pants of course :lol: )

Lolwut?

I personally don't see anything that claims we have to have all Darkstalkers characters.

It could just be characters that have attributes of darkness...

And Darkstalkers...

Like Nightcrawler and Akuma.