Sign in to follow this  
Da Milk Man

The Behemoth Game-n'-Fun Night: Xbox 360

Another great idea has emerged from the depths of the Random Post Thread!

Game Night!

Every so often, us Behemothians should get together in Xbox LIVE Parties, talk, and maybe even play some games. Now, the party size is limited to 8 a party, so we might have to set things up to have multiple parties. If you have any suggestions, throw them out here. This idea is still growing, and could sure use some suggestions.

You don't even necessarily have to play games, if you don't want to. Talking is just fine. Once we are in our party/parties, people can then decide what they would like to play, if they want to play.

We could have people creating 'dedicated parties', for those who wish to just talk, or all who want to play a certain game. If you want to volunteer for such a thing, or if you hate the idea so much that it makes you sick, speak up.

Throw out your vote for what night, and time, you would like!

That would be impossible, considering nobody is posting here.

What games might we play?

I only have Castle Crashers, Halo 3, some game called Hexic, the game basilisk gave me, and Fable II.

The only games that I just listed are: Castle Crashers and Halo 3.

I would love to, but just playing, my accent sucks way more than my spelling/grammar.

Don't worry. I sound like a wee little girly. I think.

What days would work best for people too?

I know most of you all are younger so I'm assuming that weeknights probably wouldn't work the best? What days on the weekend? For the most part I'm open whenever, I'm not to restricted during the nights, except if I make plans.

And I'm totally up for a lot of stuff. Largely, I think it would just be cool to chill and talk to you all. But some possible games are:

Brutal Legend

Gears of War

Call of Duty

Halo

Bioshock

Castle Crahsers

and anything else I may have

I think we should take a vote and see what day of the weekend people would prefer, then whatever day we decide on, we can just say 'late at night' because time zones are pretty confusing to figure out

Then I think once we're all together we can just figure out what to do from there. we don't have to have a set amount of games to play

Myself I'm free Saturday nigh and Friday nights, Sundays aer school nights for a lot of people so that wouldn't work much I don't think

I switch between my parents' houses every week, so I only have access to my Xbawks every other week.

Since my dad wants me in bed early, weekdays wouldn't be the best time.

Since my dad always wants me in bed early NOMATTERWHAT, even on weekends, it would have to be some time in the day. But since he doesn't want me inside during the day, It would have to be early morning or late afternoon.

Therefore: Early mornings and Late afternoons every other weekend.

I think I'm going to cry.

Added some things to the original post.

Try to gear your suggestions towards how this will be able to work out, rather than just throwing out names of games and such. I know, games are exciting! However, without the actual event being set up, it'll be tough to get together at the same time.

Added some things to the original post.

Try to gear your suggestions towards how this will be able to work out, rather than just throwing out names of games and such. I know, games are exciting! However, without the actual event being set up, it'll be tough to get together at the same time.

I think we should have it like 2 times a day/week, for those that live in the old continent and that will have time issues. The best day should be saturday or friday.

Oh yes, I'll volunteer to be the party leader for Halo Based games.

GT is Boradam for those who do not know, And i'm gonna be playing some halo 3 soon so if anyone wants to play let me know :)

Also anyone wanna play some Halo 3 now? :|

Oh yes, I'll volunteer to be the party leader for Halo Based games.

GT is Boradam for those who do not know, And i'm gonna be playing some halo 3 soon so if anyone wants to play let me know :)

Also anyone wanna play some Halo 3 now? :|

I have lotsa gametypes n' maps too... that is.... if everyone has sandbox

We should organize this today, who wants to play some CC or PDA games? (or just party chat?). This day has been too boring :(

We should organize this today, who wants to play some CC or PDA games? (or just party chat?). This day has been too boring :(

I would host it but i can't.

Host what the game or the party? :?

Anyway i cant host, Mexican connections suck

I'd be in for this, PM me if you have a time or party to join.

I would be willing to play CC (what kind of fan base are we?), and of course Halo customs.

I'd be in for this, PM me if you have a time or party to join.

I would be willing to play CC (what kind of fan base are we?), and of course Halo customs.

I dont have my halo copy :/, whats your GT?

Host what the game or the party? :?

Anyway i cant host, Mexican connections suck

Can't host the game for now, I may get on later.

Can't host the game for now, I may get on later.
Oh, i will get to my house in like 3/4 hours.

Ok organization: I will be from (aprox) 8:30/9:00 to 12:00 Central time (UTC-6)

I can play CC. And other games, but i think no one shares my taste for games :/

EDIT: we could also just party chat (if you promise not to laugh of my voice/pronunciation :evil: )