Sign in to follow this  
Da Milk Man

The Behemoth Game-n'-Fun Night: Xbox 360

Uhm... Guys...

Note the 'Xbox 360' in the title.

In other news, I will be going to my dad's house shortly, then I will be able to join your party.

Uhm... Guys...

In other news, I will be going to my dad's house shortly, then I will be able to join your party.

/facepalm. I meant, "can it be 2 game nights in one?" Ex: One GN for xbox and another GN for PS3

Uhm... Guys...

/facepalm. I meant, "can it be 2 game nights in one?" Ex: One GN for xbox and another GN for PS3

You could start it, but i recommend waiting till CC is out (because more ps3 users will come [bringing their deliciuos souls :twisted:])

Uhm... Guys...

Then it would be to separate game nights.

If you really want one for the PS3, organize it yourself.

Then once i make the thread it would be a dupe wouldn't it?

And you /facepalm'd me?

And you /facepalm'd me?

I /facepalm'd u cuz you thought i said that this was a PS3 GN

And you /facepalm'd me?

I /facepalm'd u cuz you thought i said that this was a PS3 GN

AND YOU /facepalm'D ME.

PLEASE... STOP MAKING ME LAUGH.

Uhm... Guys...

You could start it, but i recommend waiting till CC is out (because more ps3 users will come [bringing their deliciuos souls :twisted:])

*thinking of organizing PS3 GN*

Let's put asterisks before and after all of our sentences, and instead of simply stating "I'm thinking of organizing a PS3 GN.", we say "*Thinking of organizing PS3 GN*" without a subject.

*thinking of organizing PS3 GN*

Let's put asterisks before and after all of our sentences, and instead of simply stating "I'm thinking of organizing a PS3 GN.", we say "*Thinking of organizing PS3 GN*" without a subject.

Why do i keep forgetting grammar?

O yea! School ended. thats why! silly me.

Please both of you stop it, this thread has one extra page that is not related to the topic at all (AKA isco asking obvious things and fel answering, and then going completely off topic)

That would be better left for an actual Halo 3 thread in The Keep, Mister Basilisk. However, the offer of this idea stands if there are enough people interested. A day and loose time still is yet to be scheduled. Otherwise, this thing is liable to fading away again.

That would be better left for an actual Halo 3 thread in The Keep, Mister Basilisk. However, the offer of this idea stands if there are enough people interested. A day and loose time still is yet to be scheduled. Otherwise, this thing is liable to fading away again.

Sadly, my old friend, sadly