Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

Minecraft

Also, Creative MP doesn't seem to be working :s

But, the 'sneaking' is cool and all, but when I open my options (and sometimes after I try to click a slider) my client freezes.

Does anyone know a good, empty survival server?

Just the run-of-the-mill thing you'd get in Sinlge-Player.

Why wouldn't you just play single player then?

Cause playing with friends is fun.

I got the game, but not under this name, because SOMEONE already made an account under this name (I will find you, and gut you, this I vow). So, my Minecraft name is "Reamus", as my only other male alias I use online is "Hentaku", and like I want to be confused as a Japanese person and start getting asked all these Japanese questions and such.

So, yeah, this game is fun, and I'm going to gut the person who's running around as "Denivire" on it. :D

I got the game, but not under this name, because SOMEONE already made an account under this name (I will find you, and gut you, this I vow). So, my Minecraft name is "Reamus", as my only other male alias I use online is "Hentaku", and like I want to be confused as a Japanese person and start getting asked all these Japanese questions and such.

So, yeah, this game is fun, and I'm going to gut the person who's running around as "Denivire" on it. :D

Nice to see you around again, Deni.

Now, my favorite servers:

I'd like you all to come check out BombTech01 Server, other than the fact that I'm currently (and temporarily) hosting it, I really like the server.

It's not too popular, but it's not totally dead.

Also, whenever BombTech01 (The regular host) gets back, we'll probably put up a new, semi-private SMP server. Which may or may not be the old map we had, which wasn't really too full.

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=8a561287d715800286eb8b9d0b3b190

I might give you all free builder, also.

Oh, also, I really like TheOne's servers.

They have 4 of them (and an SMP server)

One of them is a hide-and-seek zombie game (Which is my personal favorite)

Another is a lava-survival, which is hopefully self-explanatory.

The third is 'TNT Wars' which is like... An action game + minecraft, you got TNT and different weapons you can buy and use, I'm personally not active on Lava/TNT, which I plan to change in the future.

They also have a normal build server.

Links:

Zombie Survival

Lava Survival

TNT Wars

Build Server

Also, their SMP server (which seems to go down rather a lot, and is the only one not on a VPS) has the IP of: smp.jabjabjab.net

Hope to see you all sometime

Also, I hope that's not considered advertising :S

Lightstone is a material that illuminates without the use of fire

:D

Can only be found in the Netherrealm

:cry:

Through use of buckets you can make a portal without using a diamond pick.

It requires either ingenuity or time to get to the nether, depends which you want to use.

Once you get there though you can play volleyball with the ghasts.

Anyone else catch themselves setting obscure goals in this game? So far I managed to set up 4 goals.

1) Make a portal to The Nether (check)

2) Make an Island fortress (check)

3) Make something very confusing, yet works with Red Powder

4) Make a believable floating city

Seeing as 2 goals were reached and achieved yesterday, a floating city is probably the next thing on my agenda for this game.

I only play classic, mostly.

I play on SMP (Survival/Alpha multiplayer.)

TheOne's got a really nice setup.

Heh, advertising again >_<

Ahah yeah,I love theone's zombie survival.well,if we except I got banned yesterday for jokes about kids...and ovens...and black OPs...and kebab...and envy...and a whole bunch of sheeps getting raped...gee,that's really a lot of jokes now isn't it?

but anyway,I really recommend this server.it kept me entertained for hours.

I plan on buying it maybe, but I better do it soon, so that I can get all the future updates for free! (Beta is coming out December 20th, and if you buy it after that day, you won't get future updates for free. You still get bug patches and stuff.)

Can you only buy Minecraft through paypal?

I plan on buying it maybe, but I better do it soon, so that I can get all the future updates for free! (Beta is coming out December 20th, and if you buy it after that day, you won't get future updates for free. You still get bug patches and stuff.)

Can you only buy Minecraft through paypal?

You can use a credit card, when you click 'buy now' or whatever.

Off to the side (apparently only in some countries, though) it'll say "Don't have paypal? Use your credit card" or something.

I got banned from a sever for asking for my friend (owner of the sever) to teleport me to my house so i can grab the items i dropped after dieing i had dropped gold and other very useful items.

I have the game now! It is sweet! So far, I am trying to build a dock house to live in. :3

Let me guess, you bought it yesterday before the price went up.

Anyone know how to make MineCraft less laggy? For me its so unbarable I can't play. :(

I have the game now! It is sweet! So far, I am trying to build a dock house to live in. :3

Let me guess, you bought it yesterday before the price went up.

Anyone know how to make MineCraft less laggy? For me its so unbarable I can't play. :(

Download a texture pack or change your settings.

Or get a better comp.

I got banned from a sever for asking for my friend (owner of the sever) to teleport me to my house so i can grab the items i dropped after dieing i had dropped gold and other very useful items.

gold isnt useful btw, its about as good as stone/cobble.