Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

Minecraft

I got banned from a sever for asking for my friend (owner of the sever) to teleport me to my house so i can grab the items i dropped after dieing i had dropped gold and other very useful items.

gold isnt useful btw, its about as good as stone/cobble.

Gold is stronger and more efficient when it comes to weapons and armor.

I have the game now! It is sweet! So far, I am trying to build a dock house to live in. :3

Let me guess, you bought it yesterday before the price went up.

Bingo! :lol: (Not exactly yesterday, but you get the point.) It is nice to get these future updates for free. :)

To make Minecraft lag less, I set the graphics to low, limit framrate, lower down my view to normal, and then I set Minecraft's process to high, and it lags much less!

I got banned from a sever for asking for my friend (owner of the sever) to teleport me to my house so i can grab the items i dropped after dieing i had dropped gold and other very useful items.

I heard that Gold stuff is only about as good as wooden things, and the golden armor is the heaviest armor, making swimming very hard.

I love the music of this game! It really shows the beauty of the world. It was epic when music was around when the sun was rising and when I was riding my boat during the night. :D

To make Minecraft lag less, I set the graphics to low, limit framrate, lower down my view to normal, and then I set Minecraft's process to high, and it lags much less!

Im suprised people can actually lag in a game like minecraft

:lol: no its not

Gold lasts as long as Wood for weapons, tools, and armor. The only thing Gold is good for is making gold buildings, to look like a rich bugger, or to recreate the gold palace from Final Fantasy III.

Suddenly, I want to make a gold palace that even Goldor would be jealous of. All in favor? :D

Gold lasts as long as Wood for weapons, tools, and armor. The only thing Gold is good for is making gold buildings, to look like a rich bugger, or to recreate the gold palace from Final Fantasy III.

Suddenly, I want to make a gold palace that even Goldor would be jealous of. All in favor? :D

Gold only falls into this category if you've already made a watch.

The Watch is one of the most useful tools in the game.

You always know exactly when to come up from mining to continue building in the sun.

And you know about how long it is until sunrise/set while underground or inside.

You always know exactly when to come up from mining to continue building in the sun.

And you know about how long it is until sunrise/set while underground or inside.

I have a app on my phone that tracks the time and tells you how long you have until day/night so yeah.

I have a app on my phone that tracks the time and tells you how long you have until day/night so yeah.

I don't have a phone capable of running apps :\

Wow gold tools have 33 uses thats the same as wood well gold is pretty useless now also what do you guys think the beta secret update thing is?

QQ about the nether mobs: They're immune to fire and lava but die when in lava too long. Do they have to breathe like other mobs?

IIRC, you don't drown in lava. I might be thinking of infdev days, though.

Babbity and myself were building a city in Minecraft; we still are. It's pretty rad, if you ask me, and I'm sure he agrees. We'll likely make many more things, and post screenshots here sometime. No promises, though.

So, creating your own servers to build with friends is fantastic. Hamachi is great for helping you set up shop.

I just ran to the top of a snowy mountain and yelled Drago.

No, rocky 4 wasn't that good, most of the time they were having flashbacks.

-------------

i want to play this, my pc is made of dust though.

Anyway can you build anything in there? like if i wanted to dreate an underground city?

So, creating your own servers to build with friends is fantastic. Hamachi is great for helping you set up shop.

It's definitely a lot easier for everyone if you can port forward, but if not I guess hamachi is fine.

The server I help administrate just went back up!

http://www.minecraft.net/play.jsp?server=c40b3905a4bc0d6d4654f07f5c396073

I just tried Minecraft on a friend's account and I love it!

Too bad it's a friend's account.

I feel like I'm addicted to it already!

Yet I've not bought it!

Notch has won my heart.

http://i54.tinypic.com/oaaxx5.png

Best spawn point evar.

It is worth getting, I assure you.

I've had a better spawn point. It was a ~3x3 island in the middle of a giant ocean.

I just tried Minecraft on a friend's account and I love it!

Too bad it's a friend's account.

I feel like I'm addicted to it already!

Yet I've not bought it!

Notch has won my heart.

http://i54.tinypic.com/oaaxx5.png

Best spawn point evar.

It is worth getting, I assure you.

I've had a better spawn point. It was a ~3x3 island in the middle of a giant ocean.

I have no credit card to use to buy this however.

And I don't have a paypal account whatsoever.