Sign in to follow this  
Rizyq

Minecraft

It's like legos, if you have inspiration it's loads of fun.

Without inspiration, it sits on your desktop lonely and glanced over. (At least until the adventure update!)

That's the thing, I want build forts, hit up some caves, crash the nether, hopefully enter the aether when available, etc.

I'm not toooo interested in building stuff, because that is for the clinically insane. (See: Enterprise)

It runs decently. Can someone also explain to me what there is to do in the game? Is it overrated? I don't want to spend $20 on something worthless.. Thanks!

You pretty much just collect supplies, and build whatever you want, aslong as you have the supplies to do it. Single player is fun, buts gets a little boring after a while. I recommend, starting out in single player to get used to the game, then finding a good multiplayer server once you're experienced enough.

Anyone create a behemoth server yet?

Good Question.

I would build on it, that's for sure.

I would be afraid of people like this.

Warning, not for the weak of heart.

But we would never be hit that bad.

You pretty much just collect supplies, and build whatever you want, aslong as you have the supplies to do it. Single player is fun, buts gets a little boring after a while. I recommend, starting out in single player to get used to the game, then finding a good multiplayer server once you're experienced enough.

Thanks! :D I think I'm going to buy it tomorrow. :):arrow:

Im thinking about making one just for the behemoth. It will be a survival map with some mods, that don't change the game but make it a little gunner. Like the more animalspack. I will also resetthe server every so often. Mabey a month or so?

Im thinking about making one just for the behemoth. It will be a survival map with some mods, that don't change the game but make it a little gunner. Like the more animalspack. I will also resetthe server every so often. Mabey a month or so?

How do you make a server? Is it free?

Well, if you make one, let me know. :) I don't think we need to reset it every month, just when it starts to lag really bad. Also, please don't allow people to have god powers, or spawn all the bricks they want. I hate when they do that, it's so cheap. I hate going on servers and building a house out of materials I actually worked for, and then someone else just comes in, and builds a huge mansion made of diamonds, because they just gave themselves infinite supplies. It just bugs me.

I havnt made it yet. Sometime next week it will be up when I get home from vacation. I will have

some powers but just flying, teleporting and things like that. Just so that I can. Ban rule breakers. No one should be able to spawn infinite bricks material.

I'd try to set one up (Since I'm fairly sure I could run it) but I've got no Idea how to get the server up and running.

If Scaler's Plans fall through I'll bumble my way through.

Since it only requires leaving my computer on, should be fine.

Edit: Upon further review. I may not have the capacity to do this on Dorm wifi.

Like terraria's port forwarding Tech guys don't let you monkey with the school's routers.

I havnt made it yet. Sometime next week it will be up when I get home from vacation. I will have

some powers but just flying, teleporting and things like that. Just so that I can. Ban rule breakers. No one should be able to spawn infinite bricks material.

Are you going to have a whitelist, or will you make it open to all?

The 1.8 Update will be upon us soon, my friends.

Jeb_ is aiming for Monday as a release.

I personally can't wait for sprinting/hunger, and everything else is a bonus.

So... Minecraft on X-Box 360 with Kinect functionality.

I have no idea what the Kinect has to offer for Minecraft. I don't really see that working.

Will it be a disc, or an arcade game?

So... Minecraft on X-Box 360 with Kinect functionality.

I have no idea what the Kinect has to offer for Minecraft. I don't really see that working.

Will it be a disc, or an arcade game?

I'm pretty sure it'll be an Arcade game. I can't remember where I read that, though.

I would like to build a mining crew. If anyone can show me how to open my map up to the server, you're all more than welcome to hop around/ grief