Sign in to follow this  
Powered by Chicken

Team Arena!

I know I'm late but after watching the video a couple of times it has come to my attention that on the Lava Arena the home team scored a point even though it wasn't their serve. If I'm remembering correctly you can only score on your serve. Correct me if I'm wrong.

first of all we're talking about team arena here. but anyway.. ;)

our volleyball uses the "rally point" type of scoring. the one you are talking about is "side out". in rally point you can score at any time, not just during your serve. :D

so what do you think of team arena?

I think Team Arena sounds awesome! It's just basically a four player versus mode right? So is there going to be teams online as well? And btw, thanks for the Alien update, that was one of my main questions for the PS3 version of CC. :D

i would pay for an add on for arena modes if they ever did it for the 360

If they had this in CC's prime, it would definitely have extended CC's time on MLG's competitive circuit/Gamebattles. In all likeliness, team arena on the 360 won't happen, but I would love this on the 360 as well.

I'm getting annoyed at all of the content that I'm missing out on...

Does anyone know if a Dev has confirmed whether or not 360 will be getting these updates ever? I mean even if they released it in a year I honestly wouldn't care.

Stop being a cry baby, We're getting BBT and no goddamn poop called Volley Ball or Team Arena... No offence PS3 Owners.