I beat everyone on insane twice over and number 9 in the arena leaderboards and if I'm meant to win this tournament coming up I will have that to. I love cc and thankful to be able to compete again.

And I've done all this playing entirely one-handed.

Are you saying this figuratively or have you actually played Castle Crashers one-handed? Because it can definitely be done. I've played LittleBigPlanet one-handed.

I play almost all video games, including CC, one-handed. This is how I've played it the entire time. 28 out of my 29 gold skulls (blue knight was played by my brother in co-op) and climbing up to 5th in the arena; all with just the trusty left hand.

But why? You're only making it harder. Also..... how?

If you go to the actual youtube page that video is on, I explain that I have a physical disability with my right side (called hemiparesis) that gives it less feeling and coordination, so I actually play best that way. when I say "this is hard to do" or whatever it was I said, I was referring to holding the camcorder trying to keep important stuff in shot while playing... not the act of playing one-handed itself. I've played this way for over a decade.

And I've done all this playing entirely one-handed.

Are you saying this figuratively or have you actually played Castle Crashers one-handed? Because it can definitely be done. I've played LittleBigPlanet one-handed.

I play almost all video games, including CC, one-handed. This is how I've played it the entire time. 28 out of my 29 gold skulls (blue knight was played by my brother in co-op) and climbing up to 5th in the arena; all with just the trusty left hand.

But why? You're only making it harder. Also..... how?

If you go to the actual youtube page that video is on, I explain that I have a physical disability with my right side (called hemiparesis) that gives it less feeling and coordination, so I actually play best that way. when I say "this is hard to do" or whatever it was I said, I was referring to holding the camcorder trying to keep important stuff in shot while playing... not the act of playing one-handed itself. I've played this way for over a decade.

Can you play other games like this or only a select few?

I play a wide variety of games this way. Shooters, platformers, hack n' slashes, other beat em ups, RPGs (but those are simple anyway), action/adventure games, racing, and fighters... but I tend to do poorly at most fighting games by my standards.

Playing this way I have scores in the top ten for 11 out of 12 missions of the ps3 version of Renegade Ops (11th on that other one), was one of the first 5 people in the world to be ranked in very hard for lollipop chainsaw on the ps3, can solo crawmerax with multiple classes in borderlands, and I beat RAGE on nightmare difficulty using almost nothing but punches and a boomerang-ish weapon called wingsticks. That's just a good selection from some of what I've played other than CC.

If Zephyr or aced211 see this, they can back me up in the variety of games that I play.

• Upvote 2

Halfcoordinated possesses God's left hand. That's how he does it.

Edited by Zephyr

Halfcoordinated possesses God's right hand. That's how he does it.

While I love this statement, I'm pretty sure you mean left. hahaha

*facepalm*