Do you know a rediculous amount of information about this game?

Have you unlocked every character in the game?

Do you find yourself laughing at the rediculous rumors started to confuse noobs?

Have you convinced someone else on your friends list to buy this game?

Are you constantly showing everyone you play with where all of the hidden items are at?

Have you beaten insane mode more than once?

Do you feel 256s are a blight on humanity?

Have you written a guide or contributed to the overall knowledge of this game somewhere?

Can you make your characters fly back and forth across the screen?

Have you found someone and taught them the art of Castle Crashing?

If any of these apply to you, you may very well be a Master of Castle Crashers.

Edited by The Forgotten Knight

Yup. Up to the very last pointless detail.

Most of them, I'm normally too busy buffing my Blue Knight.

Do you find yourself laughing at the rediculous rumors started to confuse noobs?

Well, I don't laugh. That would be un-modly of me.

Two or three friends, I think.

Are you constantly showing everyone you play with where all of the hidden items are at?

Yup. They get scared of my knowledge of hidden buried swords and locations of each pet.

I'm saving that for the PS3 version.

Well of course. Hopefully Sony will have enough consideration to ban them.

Have you written a guide or contributed to the overall knowledge of this game somewhere?

I've shared my various insane theories with the world, so yes.

I consider that to be a cheap method at fighting, but I did once beat the first balloon form of the Evil Wizard in one jump.

Everybody I meet.

I guess that makes me a master? Yeah, sure, why not. :|

Have you unlocked every character in the game? Nay.

Do you find yourself laughing at the rediculous rumors started to confuse noobs? Aye.

Have you convinced someone else on your friends list to buy this game? Aye.

Are you constantly showing everyone you play with where all of the hidden items are at? Most of them, I do not know locations of every single thing.

Have you beaten insane mode more than once? Nay.

Do you feel 256s are a blight on humanity? Aye.

Have you written a guide or contributed to the overall knowledge of this game somewhere? Nope, I would've but i lost intrest in castle crashers because i overplayed it..

Can you make your characters fly back and forth across the screen? Sometimes yes.

Have you found someone and taught them the art of Castle Crashing? Nope.

Thats impossible and we both know it.

Ask me anything about Castle Crashers.

Beaten normal mode with everyone. Insane with half, most of insane with a fourth.

Well, I understand why people get enticed into stuff like 256s and glitching, but it's still kind of stupid.

1 friend directly, 3+ indirectly

Not so much anymore, just playing insane mode.

About a dozen+ times.

Yes, espicially Rubine/Ruby Devil.

Defense, experience, and strength formulas. Videos on YouTube, etc.

Easily with or without the magic jump A+A trick.

I've enlightened a few people.

Nope.

Not really.

Yep.

I don't have LIVE so no.

You had to ask that didn't you. No.

I honestly wouldn't know.

I believe my contributions to Castlepedia speak for themselves

No, I have yet to master this skill.

My cousins.

yes

not really

yes

yes even new players

10 times to be exact

Id love to see anyone whos 256 banned from xbox live including the morons who modded the game inlcuding Plausiblegrunt and all 50,000 256's

no but most of my friends here have learned from me even those who said I was wrong.

not only can i do that i can jump out of the screen and disapear and walk in the air.

yes and many have taught me.... Id like to think i expanded the air juggling with the odd/even theory even though again no one beleived me until now.

I wouldn't say im a master or an solo insane mode ranger but i can keep up with a level 30 character in insane mode.

I know a lot, but not everything.

Not even close. I just got the game.

Depends.

Of course.

Not really.

Nope. I probably would have, if I had more than just 4 hours of Xbawks per 2 weeks.

Well, duh. They ruin the entire game.

A bit, in a review that I never published.

Indeed.

Not really.

I think I would fit into this. I've never written a guide, but I've done something just as good.

I'll sign it. And yes, I am available to play if anyone wants to. PM me if you would like to play sometime. (Note: If I'm playing Halo: Reach, you'll have to wait. Halo drops in 2.5 days.)

YesHave you unlocked every character in the game?

YesDo you find yourself laughing at the rediculous rumors started to confuse noobs?

Misleading imfo is plain wrongHave you convinced someone else on your friends list to buy this game?

Yes Are you constantly showing everyone you play with where all of the hidden items are at?

YesHave you beaten insane mode more than once?

YesDo you feel 256s are a blight on humanity?

Yes Have you written a guide or contributed to the overall knowledge of this game somewhere?

Yes via youtube Can you make your characters fly back and forth across the screen?

Yes and throw magic at the same time (1 handed folks)Have you found someone and taught them the art of Castle Crashing?

Yes

That's a bingo!!

Signed, n stuff.

Im going to post my player voting of those i ran into past and present

Bigsean247- the best arena player hands down.. if you check the leaderboards and want to have a go with a pro give him an invite and tell him i sent ya.

Otto- im not going to post his gamertag here cause of the people who may bother him.. hes one of the best players in the game today hands down. Knows the game really well and has all gold skulls legit.

AWNER- Doesnt post or play the game much... I considered him one of the best as well. Shouts to an old friend

Forgottenknight- If theres someone who knows the game and has determination for it it's this guy. Helped me obtain a few goldies. Thanks bud

Fennix- A guy who had alot of potential and just threw it away because he got sick of the game. One of the first pros ive played online with and shared some golds with. Maybe one day youll come back and revisit what you created

ACIDGLOW- If your ego and attitude didnt ruin your relationship with people youd have friends. Again you were pretty decent at the game but in the end your a jerk.

Babbity- If you want to play with someone whos going to stick it out and help you beat the game. This is the man!

Theres many other people i can list here but i dont really got much time

Ive played this game with many people and have had many good times and many laggy times.

• Upvote 1

Guest don vare

what is a 256?

i keep telling all my friends to buy the game but i still haven't got anyone to comply don't worry i'll get them there

256 is the value of what the dumb modders maxed the stats out for the game

Level 256 is what people run into online in the xbox community

This is someone who originally hex edit the values to 256 stat which is the highest value they could do.

Level 99 is the game limit.. they broke it

In other words anything 256=cheater/modders

People also have been copyn characters which are 256 to other profiles through bugs and what not

dont recommend doing it because it saves to your online profile and its still going to label you as a cheater on the leaderboards and your friends list leaderboards

Bigsean247
Oh god. It was horrible. The moment his weapon contacted my face, until the time I hit the ground... 2 minutes later.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

Bigsean247
Oh god. It was horrible. The moment his weapon contacted my face, until the time I hit the ground... 2 minutes later.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

lol and the funny thing is the guy above him boosted his way to beat sean

so your playing with the best

all he does is play arena mode 24/7

or he used to ....

Guest Seidnerz

Is "rediculous" a British spelling? You used it that way twice and nobody corrected you throughout their constant quoting so I thought it may be. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just the kind of guy who replaces Zs with Ss and Os with OUs so it would be nice to add some new limey vocabulary to my arsenal and piss of my friends. :P

Is "rediculous" a British spelling? You used it that way twice and nobody corrected you throughout their constant quoting so I thought it may be. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I'm just the kind of guy who replaces Zs with Ss and Os with OUs so it would be nice to add some new limey vocabulary to my arsenal and piss of my friends. :P

Yes its spelt with an "i" but lets not be pedantic ;)

Guest Seidnerz

Yes its spelt with an "i" but lets not be pedantic ;)

Yeah. Sorry. As for the original question

Do you know a rediculous amount of information about this game?An average amount

I've unlocked the gray knight, royal guard, and every arena unlockable save for the icekimo.

No. I find them curel and heartless. Okay, sometimes.

Have you convinced someone else on your friends list to buy this game? I've tried desperately but only one of my friends is considering it. One's internet connection does not reach his PS3 and he considers my taste in gaming "fruity" and another friends's brother took his PS3 to college. Nobody else I know own a PS3 and there's no point in convincing someone to buy it if I can't play with them.

Nah. Most of the people I play with are so hight level I assume they already know.

Not even once but I'm getting there with greenie.

I don't know the specific tecnique but I have an innate hatred for all glirchers and hackers.

Forum posts are the extent of my contributions.

Only with aierial triangle magic but someone said they could do it without that and I'd like to know how.

Yup. two of my PS3less and Xbox360less friends

I mean every time the number 256 appears i have to mention it and no one of my friends get it, not even my frien that ownes the game. And i don't own it.

give it a year or two and maybe there will be some ....

Im 5 skulls away from Solid Gold

BTW: Me and otto are making a quick video of how to beat insane mode skipping levels for those who can't read.

Shall be done soon since we are half way... will be finishing the rest off in a couple hours