Sign in to follow this  
Guffawer

My DLC Ideas

I know many of these have been posted, but I wanted to include my ideas (that aren't ridiculous like Kratos or Barney.) in this post. Tell me what you think.

-Characters:

-Pirate

-Paladin

-Vampire (generic)

-Blacksmith

-Magic-Teaching Mage (the one at the beginning. There needs to be some female characters!)

-Necromancer (already rumoured)

-King (already rumoured)

-Wizard (not the boss) (already rumoured)

-Dan Paladin

-Brown Knight

-Animal Orbs:

-Rat (Prevents you from being posioned)

-Dragon (already rumoured) (Adds fire damage to some of your hits. Also shoots a fireball at enemies.)

-Penguin (Adds ice damage to some of your hits)

-Spider (Shoots webs at enemies, who get stuck for a short while and must spin the analog stick, like the slime enemies)

-Weapons:

-King's Staff (+2 Magic, +1 Defense, -2 Agility) Level: 10

-Cutlass (+4 Strength, +1 Magic) Level: 15

-Lollipop (+1 Defense, -1 Strength) Level: 1

-Blacksmith Hammer (+3 Strength, +1 Defense, Critical Ability) Level: 15

-Pencil (+2 Magic, -1 Agility) Level: 5

-Gold Staff w/ Spiked Skull (already rumoured) (+4 Strength, +2 Defense, -1 Magic) Level: 20

-Claw (+1 Strength, +2 Agility) Level: 10

-Plastic Fork (+1 Strength, -1 Magic) Level: 1

-Chainsaw (already rumoured) (+4 Strength, +2 Magic, -3 Agility) Level: 20

-Pinwheel (+2 agility, -2 strength) Level: 1

-Character Magic:

-Pirate:

Aura: Brown

-RT+Y: Sends 3 cannonballs from the heavens. (+3 cannonballs for every upgrade.)

-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a cannonball.

-RT+A: Cannon launches you up

-Paladin:

Aura: Yellow

-RT+Y: A horizontal beam of light appears in front of you. Every upgrade gets another beam of light.

-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a ball of light.

-RT+A: A beam of light lifts you up.

-Vampire: (bloodiest character)

Aura: Red

-RT+Y: A blood spurt appears in front of you, like the Orange Knights splash attack. An added blood spurt for every upgrade.

-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoot a blood projectile.

-RT+A: Bats surround him and help him jump high.

-Blacksmith:

Aura: Silverish

-RT+Y: Summons three weapons (thin sword, thick sword, thief sword) in front of him. Upgrades by 3 as you upgrade magic.

-RT+B/RT+Y Air: Throws a dagger.

-RT+A: Jumps in a cloud of dust.

-Magic-Teaching Mage: (Random Magic galore!)

Aura:Purple

RT+Y: Does a single splash attack of a random element (Fire,Posion,Ice,Electric). Adds one splash every upgrade. (Enemies don't get burned, frozen, or poisoned, The Electric spurt is one the Red Knight does NOT have.)

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Does a random elemental projectile.

RT+A: Jumps with all 4 elements boosting her up.

-Necromancer: (in-game magic during boss fight)

Aura: Black

RT+Y: Makes three skeleton hands come up from below. Added three skeleton hands every time you upgrade.

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Summons a skeleton who runs straight forward.

RT+A: (Not sure what it is, so I'll make one up) Two beefy skeleton arms push him up.

-King:

Aura:White

RT+Y: Makes three weapons (axe, thin sword, thick sword) come down from the sky. Three other weapons are added when you upgrade,

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Summons a Grey Knight who charges in a straight-forward fashion with his sword in front of him.

RT+A: Launches up in a cloud of dust.

-Wizard (Enemy):

Aura: Purplish-Blue

RT+Y: Shoots a splash of dark energy. Extra spurt added when you upgrade.

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots out a ball of dark energy.

RT+A: Jumps up with the aid of dark energy.

-Dan Paladin:

Aura:White

RT+Y: Makes three pencils come down from the sky. Another three are added every time you upgrade.

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots a pencil.

RT+A: Shoots up in the air in a cloud of his uber-awesome dust.

-Brown Knight: Element: Earth/Rock

Aura:Brown

RT+Y:Makes an Earthquake crack making enemies fall. One added crack is added when you upgrade.

RT+B/RT+Y Air: Shoots out a rock (not a pebble. :lol: )

RT+A: A fist made of rock punches him upwards.

-Multiplayer Modes:

I Has A Mount: Like the Arena where you ride a horse, except there's also an Alligator and a Camel there. You only give damage when you're on a mount, and when you're on a mount, people can attack you. Only one of each mount is in the field.

Beefy Wrestling: Everyone is beefy and in a wrestling-esque ring (with ropes at the side and an audience around you to boot!). You are permenantly beefy and you must fight to stay alive. Use your Beefy Mode knowledge to pummel the competition.

Thief!!: In a normal arena, there's a piggy bank in the middle with a Thief at the top looting it and throwing treasures down. Grab as much coins as you can before the 2 minute timer runs out. (Secret: If you attack the piggy bank long enough and do enough damage, it'll eventually burst, sending unlimited treasures into the air and back down to the ground faster than the Thief!)

What do you think? :)

Heh, forget to mention that I don't want it in one DLC. Just ideas that someone can handpick. Like picking 5 cards in a 52-card deck. Like I said, it's just ideas. None of these (except for the ones already rumoured) will probably be in any of their DLC packages. :)

I really like the Dan Paladin and "There should be at least one woman character. Any woman character" character ideas. Dan's RT+A should be a huge pencil popping up from underneath his feet (Eraser-end up) that propels him upward. :D

I also dig all of those multiplayer mode ideas. Very nice! Although I'd rather see volleyball pop up as a multiplayer mode, if I had to choose (2v2 and 4v4, please!).

Guest KEITH1437

I think we'll be getting these pets with the DLC:

unknown_pet_1.jpg

unknown_pet_2.jpg

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin as new characters.

As for weapons... maybe Medusa's Comb, or..... a crowbar.

I really like the Dan Paladin and "There should be at least one woman character. Any woman character" character ideas. Dan's RT+A should be a huge pencil popping up from underneath his feet (Eraser-end up) that propels him upward. :D

I also dig all of those multiplayer mode ideas. Very nice! Although I'd rather see volleyball pop up as a multiplayer mode, if I had to choose (2v2 and 4v4, please!).

Thanks. I hadn't thought about the eraser propping him up! :)

I didn't include volleyball as a multiplayer mode because a million people have already suggested it and I didn't want anyone accusing me of stealing their idea or something. But volleyball WOULD be an awesome idea.

Heh, I hadn't thought of that. The crowbar would be an awesome addition too. Here's my stat ideas for those two weapons:

Medusa's Comb: (+3 agility, +1 Magic, -2 Strength) Level: 10

Crowbar: (+1 Strength, +1 Defense) Level: 5

Speaking of stats, I wouldn't mind seeing weapons with higher stats than usual (+7 to one stat is the best we've got, and only one weapon has that... and only a few have +6 to one stat) that also have a higher penalty to the other stat (Or stats) as a result. +10 magic, -6 strength and -4 agility? I would use it.

That's true. It's just some people look directly at the negative aspects of a weapon and quickly deem it as a horrible weapon. Not everyone does that though.

WHAT THE HECK IS DLC!!!!!!! :x

DLC (Downloadable Content) is technically any additional content for a game, be it characters, weapons, levels, anything, that is downloaded separately from the original download/purchase of the game.

I think we'll be getting these pets with the DLC:

unknown_pet_1.jpg

unknown_pet_2.jpg

Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin as new characters.

I love these refrences

Half life: Would you kindly go find a wrench or something?

Bioshock: would you kindly go find a crowbar or something?

I like most of these ideas- not sure about the Paladin, but if they put it in that'd be cool. Maybe healing magic?

That could be overpowered though- and completely useless in single-player, unless you could heal yourself- which would make it overpowered.

Yeah, that's more trouble than it's worth.

Besides that- maybe the Conehead Groom? I really want to play as him XP. And it'd add an unlockable for beating the game with Conehead.

Penguin and Beefy wrestling would be epic.

I like most of these ideas- not sure about the Paladin, but if they put it in that'd be cool. Maybe healing magic?

That could be overpowered though- and completely useless in single-player, unless you could heal yourself- which would make it overpowered.

Yeah, that's more trouble than it's worth.

Besides that- maybe the Conehead Groom? I really want to play as him XP. And it'd add an unlockable for beating the game with Conehead.

Penguin and Beefy wrestling would be epic.

Yeah it would be overpowered, but hey, it would be cool right?

The Conehead Groom sounds liek a good idea, since Peasant unlocks Civilian ( :? ) and Conehaed doesn't unlock anything right now.

Thanks. I just thought of when you and another beefy lock arms and have to press X repeatedly, so I thought of wrestling.