Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Last summer, speedway had 99 cent large slushys, and i got one practically everyday :lol:

and i chose 96 beacause i was in a hurry and the number pad on the 360 is like this

so the 9 and 6 were right next to each other

EY YO! my new GT is Rudeboy Cruz.

Rude boy, rudeboy, rudie, rudi or rudy were common terms for juvenile delinquents and criminals in 1960s Jamaica, and have since been used in other contexts. During the late-1970s 2 Tone ska revival in England, the terms rude boy, rude girl and other variations were often used to describe fans of that genre, and this new definition continued to be used in the third wave ska subculture. In the United Kingdom in the 2000s, the terms rude boy and rude girl have become slang which mainly refer to people (largely youths) who are involved in street culture, similar to Gangsta or Badman.

The first rude boys in the 1960s were associated with the poorer sections of Kingston, Jamaica, where rocksteady was the most popular form of music. They dressed in the latest fashions at dancehalls and on the streets. Many of these rude boys started wearing sharp suits, thin ties, and pork pie or Trilby hats; inspired by United States gangster movies, jazz musicians and soul music artists. In that time period, disaffected unemployed Jamaican youths sometimes found temporary employment from sound system operators to disrupt competitors' dances (leading to the term dancehall crasher). This — and other street violence — became an integral part of the rude boy lifestyle, and gave rise to a culture of political gang violence in Jamaica. As the Jamaican diaspora grew in the United Kingdom during the 1960s, rude boy music and fashion, as well as the gang mentality, became a strong influence on the skinhead subculture.

Plus I like Reggae music and rudeboy's and badman's are associated with Reggae music.

My Gamertag (Mad Fisher) was thought up by my uncle as it was originally going to be a shared XBox Live account. The most sense out of it is that I am crazy (I have Tourettes), and my uncle likes fishing.

My username on the other hand, comes from the old days when I used to play Runescape. My nickname from many people was Sethy Boy, so I tried to use sethyboy in runescape. Unfortunately, sethyboy was taken and the suggestions were names like sethyboy92697 or sethyboy29573. I then noticed at the very bottom that sethyboy0 wasn't taken, and I thought that was reasonable :P

My Maplestory private server name is Perntarf. I originally was thinking of random names, and I came up with Poontar. Somehow, that name was stopped by the censor, so I came up with Perntarf instead.

I try not to have numbers in my name, as I don't really like them.

Guest Apathy

Well my name used to be 'munz' this was because my dad when he was a child used to get called that by his mates, so i was continuing tradition, until i made a good artwork on a site and i named it apathy, then people started to refer to me as apathy, so i stuck with it... :P

Well, pretty much every knows of Master Chief Sucks at Halo, so as a result everyone says "Haxzor" online. So Combine that with my name, Jack, and you get Jaxzor. :shock:

Guest CrownedClown

Well, my Gt is Alekos1. In most of the forums I'm registered I use that nick, because is my name...but sometimes the ask for something safer, so I put the 1.

And my Username...is from D. Gray Man(...). So I don't really know the history of it. Ask Katsura Hoshino.

Well, JNAtheDUDE came from the root JNA, which are the inintials to my name, Jacob Noel Aguayo.

The Start of JNA

I was a Sonic freak. Everything I saw on the internet had something to do with Sonic. Until one faithful day, when I watched a couple of Sonic flashes on deviantART, I simply fell in love with the site. I had to sign up! :( I was determined to have an account on there and I never gave up! I signed up. My original username was Project-X-The-Echidna, my old Sonic fan character, but the name was too long. All I saw was:

Your username is too long. Please choose a username that is between 3 and 16 characters. (or something in that range. I forget.)

I was determined to have my account! I never gave up! I thought of putting my name, but I was 9 at the time, and I was freaked out about internet predators, so I just put my initials, JNA. I stuck to that name untill...

The Start of JNAtheDUDE

...I made my first email address. I was around 10 at the time, and I searched JNA into Google to see if there were any results. The first result I got was some out-of-America group that killed the entire population of a small village (or something like that). I didn't wanna roll that way! I wanted to make my email JNA45@aol.com (because 45 is my favorite number :P) but it was taken. In the suggestions box, it suggested jnathedude@aol.com as an email. I went with it. :) I was happy. I edited it so that it was JNAtheDUDE, and not jnathedude. I stuck with that name ever since. :)

for me I was using Ruska for my file name back on the PS2 so I thought I could use that for runescape (the worst game ever) exept it made me put a 23 on the end and I did (I quit runescape after a year)

my GT is poisonedraccoon which I thought of going through the random names xbl gave me

My RL name is Brian, but my friends call me Brains to be funny and such.

And when we started playing Soldier of Fortune II, I said "Wow, look at all those guts and brains". And that's a small step away from my gamertag (Gutsnbrains). And lungsnlivers was basicly a alernate version of Gutsnbrains.

It started when I first got a acount I thought of my enneitials atm, reminds me of atmmachine, and 11 is my faverite number since i was 6 and im 11 right now turning 12 this month 2 weeks. gamertag= xGIANTMANTISSx2 And xGIANT MANTISSx My first one xGIANT MANTISSx just sounded pretty kool and my secund acount xGIANTMANTISSx2 I had no room to put a space so i put them together and put 2 at the end... :o:oops:

Sonny224? Im not sure... I played Gauntlet Dark Legacy for Gamecube, and a code tu unlock summoner was SUM224... i liked the fact 2+2=4 so I used that number for everything... eventually I came across the name Sonny and since I liked it well... end of story :lol:

Zugama. How did this came to be? About 4 or 3 years ago, I wanted to play a online game, but I wanted a cool name. So I asked my bro to think of one. He said Zugamu. It sounded awesome, but I didn't like mu, so I change it to ma, and Zugama was born! I have been using it forever after that. :D

Guest DPad-Iiro

My nick/gamertag is Ardizt. When I was about 15-16 years old I considered myself as an artist, so I thought it was clever to turn this word artist, into ardizt and use it as a username. I know, it is very cliché, korny and lame in all ways but it kind of got stuck on me. Though it is pretty funny to listen when someone tries to pronounce it on Xbox live (or online, whaeva :geek: ) Usually they just call me Ardy for short on some boards, where I still use that nick

My gamtertag, Achievables, is a directly stolen quote from a Red vs. Blue PSA, in which Caboose refers to achievements as achievables.

Bleep Bloop.

Well, it was about 1998...I got my first computer, then i saw the game: Final Fantasy VII

Many people know the FF-series, but VII was imho the best one :D

And the bad guy in VII was called "Sephiroth".

Of course, the name was already reserved, so I came up with seph.

GT: Evil Sandmonkey

Its cuz I was reading something about terrorism in Africa and my friend called them a sandmonkey.... funny=yes rascist=yes

Rizyq, my username on everything ( Prounounced Riz-E-Q say E and Q as the letter) I came up with after having to make a character name different than my user-name on an old game (which was tailsz95 cause i like tails from sonic and all variations were taken so i added 95.) So anyway, I sat there and was like Rizzy........ Q! and took off one z and got Rizyq... Now my Gamertag, Katacka, my brother made the name up at about the same time, and he made the GT...

Guest Br00tal

At the time, I was using the word brutal a lot instead of words like cool or awesome. Brutal looked too boring so I replaced "u" with "00". I choose the XBL GT EnemyofGod79 because I had just listened to the song Enemy of God by Kreator and the number 79 had been in most of my previous accounts on anything ever.

mines just simple wardy= my nikname at school but my gamertag is S.A.C I SaRge with reference to stand alone complex ghost in the shell and sarge because Togusa is the sarge in the squad in SAC GITS

also my gamertag is part of a three man clan that me S.A.C I SaRgE and two others S.A.C I SnIpEs and the leader S.A.C I MaJoR