Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Oooh, this looks fun.

Stumpy: I was playing Halo: Combat Evolved on the Xbox as Standard, and it ended up stumpy. Stumpy is now a Brown Elite.

Korby: I drew a Kirby picture, and my brother doodled on it(Gave it nerd hair, pants pretty high up with a pocket with pens in it, gave it a foam finger that said "#1 DS" gave it Buck Teeth and glasses.) He named it Korby, and I've stuck with the name ever since.

GTA ostrich (lol) I came up with it because it would be badass to ride an ostrich in grand theft auto. And ostrich was made up because my friend was chased by an ostrich :lol: Has been my favorite animal ever since :lol:

Roflcopter came from the fact that i love roflcopters lol

name of a skin modification (new textures on a model for Alien vs Predator 2 PC game) by a guy named Omnirage. Inspired me to get into game modifications and much more. From there on I kept the name "AcidGlow" for 8 years and counting.

mine DRAKEN KORIN404 DRAKEN KORIN is from one of my fav books and 404 is where he goes to sehtanon and fightd ashen shugar(tomas)

and my name is similar to dans its Ancona italian also i got my last name similar to the godfather he was from corleaone well my familys from a city named ancona in italy and it used to be I Ancona like Da vinci of Vinci sae of ancona

OH YA :!::!::lol:

I have been using the username David Bee for everything recently, which is a pun on my favorite artist and greatest inspiration of all time. I just didn't want the same exact same name everywhere, so I simply shortened it to the letter B, which invalidates it as a pun, but whatever.

My GT was simply because I wanted an original name that wasn't stupid, but couldn't think of anything. Therefore, thinking on the subject of names, I simply went with NameBasics. Original?? Sort of. Not stupid?? Not really... :oops:

My brother-in-law owns the 360 I play on. He and I, before he went into the marines, sat around watching an excellent fighting anime called Baki the Grappler all the damn time. It was definitely better days. We both have names starting with J, so our initially shared GamerTag of "Jay" made the most sense. After I left for Washington last summer, he adapted a new one of "The Deamon Baki". Yes, I know, he spelled "daemon" wrong, transposing the two vowels, it happens.

Anyhooters, when I came back to Texas, he was in Basic Training, and when I played the 360 for the first time again, I noticed the new GamerTag had ungodly scores for Guitar Hero III, our mutually favored game on 360. So I decided, when FINALLY setting up Live on his 360 a few weeks ago, to just go with his newly-regular GamerTag.

.....not all that exciting, is it. Hmm.

EDIT: Oops, as for my Username, it's a Mesopotamian warrior credo. They saw your own spilled blood as motivation rather than a cause for alarm.

Guest Miniboss

My username/gamertag was spawned around the first time I played Halo 3 online. I dislike that game with a passion, but my brother and friends love it so sometimes I will play with them when there is nothing else to do (I used a guest account to play).Anyhow, I always saw myself as a minor annoyance to most people playing Halo 3, (I usually ended up having really poor scores) and when I finally got my own Xbox Live Gold account I made my GT Miniboss, because a miniboss was considered a minor annoyance in most games. I tacked on a 017 at the end because I was 17 at the time.

Guest ninto55

my user name is ninto55 because it shows my origons to video games Nintendo take out the ten you get ninto and 55 is my fav #:)

Guest superdance14

I once thought of a superhero named SuperDance. After bashing my head on the wall for half an hour for being so stupid, all I remembered was that name.

And 14's my lucky number.

My name has changed a lot honestly. When I was playing Nintendo Games, I found a website called "Lemmy-Koopa.com". I started uploading stories and scripts onto it wheir when I started going to forums and used the name Lemmy Koopa. Since Nintendo started to get worse with their sport games I decided people would think of me as some Nintendo Fanatic, thus I bought an Xbox and took the Family name of R34P3R 0F D34TH (Reaper Of Death). Tada :!:

a have a dent in my chest...we don't know why but i do, and my friends say it's because i'm heartless...so i chose to start going as TinMan, or occasionaly Sn (tin) becasue the TinMan was heartless

My good friend made his original gamertag (back in the prime of halo 2) in this format:

(1ST INITIAL)(MID. INITIAL)(LAST INITIAL)(LAST INITIAL)ER2 (since it was taken. His tag was TAKKER2. He later changed the format to TaKKeR 5 and convinced me do do the same. Pronouncing mine sounds like "honor."

For our username/gamertag format, it helps to have at least 1 vowel. Otherwise it doesn't form a decent (fake) word. My other friend would be CdHHeR 5. Try pronouncing that!

Guest Blue_A10
My good friend made his original gamertag (back in the prime of halo 2) in this format:

(1ST INITIAL)(MID. INITIAL)(LAST INITIAL)(LAST INITIAL)ER2 (since it was taken. His tag was TAKKER2. He later changed the format to TaKKeR 5 and convinced me do do the same. Pronouncing mine sounds like "honor."

For our username/gamertag format, it helps to have at least 1 vowel. Otherwise it doesn't form a decent (fake) word. My other friend would be CdHHeR 5. Try pronouncing that!

Mine would be AwSSeR2.

When I first started playing online I always had a user name related to the color blue, as it's my favorite color. :geek: After a while, I was trying to think of a good name for the online game, Command & Conquer Renegade. I was trying to think of something else that went with blue and something I liked. I had been playing a lot of military games and watching the military channel. Finally, I thought of the A10 Thunderbolt, which is my favorite plane/vehicle. :geek: So I put them together to make BlueA10. :geek: + :geek: = :ugeek: I have many variations such as:

BlueA10

bluea10

Blue A10

blue a10

Blue_A10

blue_a10

A10BlueA10

A10 BlueA10

A10 Blue A10

A10_Blue_A10

*A10*|Blue_A10

*A10*|BlueA10

*A10*|Blue A10

My newest one and my most frequently used one is Blue_A10, or Blue A10.

Btw, Dan, awesome story, even though it was a little sad, and awesomest last name ever, before and after change.

Gamertag is because my name is Teemu and im 11. wee is for "V" that means im that age. a small change with that and :shock: OMG im from Finland.

Teenutin came from my friend. he accidentaly said Teenutin not Teemu.LOL

GT=PhantomKyro.

Back in the day, me and my cousin were messing around, and I need to come up with a name. And somehow, I came up with Kyro. I think it got influenced by Cairo Station in Halo. Then a year or two before I made my GT, I liked the idea of Phantoms, Ghosts, etc, and thought Phantom sounded pretty sweet. So I mixed the two words together.

Pedrg93. My name is Pedro, and I was playing Starwars Battlefront on my Xbox. When I wrote my name, I thought I wrote Pedro93, but had confused the o with a g. I needed glasses at the time :lol:. 93 is for the year I was born.

Ender.

mine is from a classic book called Ender's Game. Written by Orson Scott Card.

A parallel novel is Ender's Shadow. Another great book.

I've been known as ender ever since.