Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

My username is completely original, but I just started reading this Mythology book by Edith Hamilton, and I found a Spartan king named Tyndareus, husband of Leda.

:lol:

My username is completely original, but I just started reading this Mythology book by Edith Hamilton, and I found a Spartan king named Tyndareus, husband of Leda.

THAT's how you got the name?! I would have never thought...

:|

EDIT (cause i dont wanna double-post): Fine. That's kinda weird.

Did you just realize how dorky you are? :P

Jay-kay. :D

My family always owned Sighthounds. Bloodgrey is tha name of my character, a Greyhound type Werewolf, the name comes from a misunderstading since I tought Bloodwolf means Werewolf, I was enlightened, the name stuck.

Guest SwampZombie

My username comes from several places and my substantial knowledge of all things zombie. In laymens terms I thought it was cool, typed it in and hit enter :lol:

My gamer tag on the other hand was mostly inspired by the... I think sweedish word Mongo meaning retard,and swarthy was a mistake with an unfortunate spamming of the A button while signing up.. :shock:

Guest tangy

Tang / Tangy comes from what people call me at work... for a reason which will be kept a mystery... :)

Tang / Tangy comes from what people call me at work... for a reason which will be kept a mystery... :)

you taste like fruit? :lol:

mine is not very interesting at all, back in 2000 when i got internet the very first time (to think 256kbps was fast for me, wow) i was in front of my PC thinking a nickname, my name is mario so... hmmm... cybernetic? BOOM Cybermario was born, many joke with me "lol i will make a cyberluigi!" thinking my nick have an origin in the super mario world but no, is just my real name :P

My gamertag is "Neo Cybermario" because someone from spain used cybermario first (you mot*** f...) lol and there you go, the origin of my nickname/gamertag.

mine? let's see...My first subscription on the interw3b.wolf?alredy existing!

ulysse?i don't know who was dumb enough to take this one,but i was fcked!delta?i didn't stand a chance!now what?darkshadow?no,this name is suxxorz.let's take scarabix,since it sounds less worst!

Echoplex Theory: The theory that "echoplex" is the coolest sounding word in the english language.

However, since it isn't "echoplex law" it is debatable.

OK so in P.E. we needed a name for our team so i thought hmmmm... I like Pandas then i was like what is a cool place hmmm... Japan and if i put them together it makes JAPANDA. I don't know who else thought of the name but someone did so some places it's like that name has been taken

My gamertag came from writing a short story about halo and so i thought whats a cool name for an elite so then i was like Udamaus.... Udamaus Zazamee (after i stopped liking halo i wanted to change my name but i was like i'm not wasting $10 on my gamertag cus in a year it'll be broken any ways)

i i was right after almost a full year of having an xbox 360 it broke :(

"Da Milk Man" comes from Unreal, when I first played across the net. That's where I really started online gaming and interaction. Originally, I just went by Michael, but felt the need for something more unique. I had always like the Utopian 50's idea, and thought of a simple job from then; a milk man. 'The' is difficult to use in a sentence directed at the owner of the name with 'the', (Ex.: How are you, The Cubeheaded Buffoon?) Honestly, it just stuck.

For EliteMr Bubbles, I wanted "Mr Bubbles", but it was taken. I was immensely into Bioshock at the time, and I finally got my own XBOX 360. It suggested to tack on 'Elite' at the beginning, but with an extra space, I was over the character limit.

Not any exciting stories. Just the truth.