Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

I had 3 different gamer tags 1. MarioMan807 came from me being a fan of mario and 807 is a secret for me and my family! (And my dog)

2. Its D Y came from the nick name D Y, which is saying T Y funny. T Y came from Tyler! (Which is me) and I Got No Mind came from my brother saying "For your new user name you should say something positive and say you don't have it." and me having no mind. LOLZ

muffin man has been my name in every gaming system out there i have played, in one way or another. After all who doesn't know of and love/fear the muffin man?

My brother played tennis, and everyone had their "Tennis Name" It was a -ing action verb and an animal. I like llamas, and I talk a lot. YELPINGLLAMA!!!

Oh, and hi everybody! Im new. Playing CC for a while now, just joined the fourms though. So hai!

My name 'Shade' is from Seiken Densetsu II (Secret of Mana) and is the name of the elemental deity of darkness.

I played this game growing up and thought it was badass so when I was coming up with a name for my ingame character, SoM came to mind first and since spamming Dark Gate was a prime way to slay a lot of things, Shade came to mind first. (plus a friend of mine went with SHeeX lol)

Nice! I was the guy who posted the glitch on how to get the ninth sword orb (the Sword of Mana) on Youtube from that game. I'm a huge old-school fan. Did you ever play Seiken Densetsu III?

Anyway, contrary to what most people think, my name doesn't come from the gun in the Doom series; it comes from Roald Dahl's writings--it stands for "Big Friendly Giant". It's a tag a friend of mine gave me years and years ago for an online text-only game named Aegis. It stuck because I'm a big giant (6'5"), and a nice guy.

Anyway, contrary to what most people think, my name doesn't come from the gun in the Doom series; it comes from Roald Dahl's writings--it stands for "Big Friendly Giant".

I thought so! That was quite a nice book... He gave people their dreams at night. :D

Nice! I was the guy who posted the glitch on how to get the ninth sword orb (the Sword of Mana) on Youtube from that game. I'm a huge old-school fan. Did you ever play Seiken Densetsu III?

Anyway, contrary to what most people think, my name doesn't come from the gun in the Doom series; it comes from Roald Dahl's writings--it stands for "Big Friendly Giant". It's a tag a friend of mine gave me years and years ago for an online text-only game named Aegis. It stuck because I'm a big giant (6'5"), and a nice guy.

I remember reading that book back in 2nd or 3rd grade. Didn't he have problems pronouncing some words and had to hide from evil giants?

Well, I thought...

My name is Patrick. Patrick......the....something...

Oh yes, my favorite number is 8!

PATRICKTHE8! :D

Edited by patrickthe8

muffin man has been my name in every gaming system out there i have played, in one way or another. After all who doesn't know of and love/fear the muffin man?

One of my other usernames is bagel man :D

In...I think 3rd grade me and a couple of friends made a club, the hobo club, and I was the elected leader. And In 5th I won a random contest at the county fair by yelling out "257". I'm guessing you were supposed to actually be sitting at the contest and guess a number between 1 and 500, I don't know the guy just said "Come on folks, give me a number." and just walking past I shouted out a random number. In short, I won a Hormel Chili apron and 50 cans of Hormel Chili. In 6th grade when it came time to get a username for an email I combined them together and have used the name for everything that required a username since. So yeah its kind of an obnoxious name but it has my fondest grade school memory and all of my luck packed into it.

Lol lol lol that's funny, shouting out a random number like that. Anyways, my forum name just popped into my head when I saw the blacksmith... :P

I decided on this GT because icekimos are epic and so is dark-type magic. This is completely based on CC.

EDIT: Its Iceskimo I think. Srry for my terrible typing everyone.

Edited by Darkimo

I have had this name since I was about 4. I had a made up language that was really just funny sounding made up words that I called Tuskyish. Tuskyman was made up from that. I don't know where the max came from though. It's not even my name and my dad doesn't remember how I came up with it either haha.

I don't know where the max came from though. It's not even my name and my dad doesn't remember how I came up with it either haha.

I know what you mean, my first username that I chose was Stan64 in Club Penguin (when I was about 8). Stan isn't even close to my first name.

My new username that I will use from now on will be AnarchPieGuy, because no one else in this world has that name that search engines know of.

This is actually the first name I picked when I was younger, and I've never changed it.

I got it from the lead character in a 1960/1970s TV show I watched in re-runs when I was a kid. More people these days seem to know it from the 2008 Steve Carell movie though.

"Get Smart" Wikipedia entry

Scouted was from my gamertag ScoutedSoldier. Everyone always shortened it to Scouted so the name just stuck. My Gamertag is now Jirachi, I probably don't need to explain the origin. :-P

My gamertag is Primetime Hero. Contrary to the popular belief of most of the Gears community, I'm not trying to copy anyone named "Primetime" - Deion Sanders or otherwise. Before I got my original Xbox in 2002, I discovered a local band named The Primetime Heroes. I loved their music (still do) and I thought it was a very fitting name.

My username, also gamer tag, was given to me in high school.

s0nera came from the word 'sono', which is (more or less) portuguese for 'sleepy', and all that because of my frequent almost-eyes-closed state.

But i'm willing to change it, since my friends that still call me 'sleepy' do not play anymore.

My name is probably mostly just a reference to my own name, added -ster behind it, because it sounded "cool", then added 1000 because Tomster was already taken. The birth of a legend. *insert badass quote here*

EDIT: Oh yeah, my Xbox LIVE Gamertag. That's xFaKe LeaDeRx and well, that nothing really romantic either. Made my own clan, nothing big, just me and my friends and we liked the tag FaKe, so that's how that got in there, now, I guess it's pretty obvious why the last part is there, I'm the leader of my clan, so yea, you see the picture. the 'x' in the beginning and the end is mainly because we liked that too, but also because someone already took the name FaKe LeaDeR. Never met the guy though.

Edited by Tomster1000

The orgins of my nickname of Gamefemale is traced back to almost 6 years ago. I first came up with it when I was playing an online game called Webkinz, in which I'm not on much anymore. It required me to have a nickname, so then I thought I'm a girl, and I play games. I was thinking I could show the world that I'm proud to be the girlĀ gamer that I am by having the nickname Gamefemale. I was and still am proud to have the nickname of Gamefemale, and don't expect me to change it anytime soon!