Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

I used to play fighting games at arcades a lot while they were alive.

The high scores only allowed 3 letters for your initials back then.

I didn't feel like using my initials, but all variations of "Zach" "Zack "Zac" Zak", where taken and I didn't want to credit someone else.

"ZaQ" it was.  Even my parents spell it this way til this day.

i started my own gaming channel called chickensonline and so i wanted to make my gamertag related to it. i was going to have some wierd clan with my friends where we would do some stupid farm animal as our gamertag. i was the only one who did it and i actually still love it because its original and OG. our thing was that chickens where the victims of our trolling rampages and then we'd be the roosters, which would be the trolls. now i dont care about that stuff anymore, i just like my username because i do. why chickens? cuz they are too boss. 

I got my gt /user cuz some losers at school made me join swag clan 2 days later it died and I'm stuck with shi- gt

Mine started while I played an old MMO server, I made a character and needed a name, so I asked my brother to say any word. He babbled out "Spurgles" and it just kinda stuck.

I... don't know, actually. 11-year old me came up with it.

I guess it's just because it rhymes?

My Gamertag is xunchoi, and that's a probably incorrect spelling of pickle in Chinese .___.

I use it when pickles4nickles is already taken or I just don't wanna type in all those letters.

My GT and username both come from my usage of the word and. In short when someone doesn't approve or simply ends a sentence without meaning, I would reply with "and?", which eventually bugged all of my friends. Since and is taken I felt like I should find something more common like the ampersand, which was also taken, that led me to use the keys on a keyboard. I always felt it was a sly way of putting my name. 

Looks like it stuck.

Looked in the dictionary for a cool word to use as an online name....I didnt get very far
Then I made it kewl by changing the "c" to a "k"

a friend I knew online and in person called me "Abstrakt Ash" so I kept it like that
"Ash" is my name IRL

Edited by AbstraktAsh

Tony Gruff was a nickname I was given back in high school by a buddy of mine at the time. It just kinda stuck shortly afterward and I use it for just about everything that requires a username anymore.

my gamertag is from a story I'm writing, one of the antagonists has an robot knight named Hallow-256. That's where I got HallowFighter.

Edit: Also my favorite charcter is Industrialist so I made my username IndustrialKnight

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I like the Kirby series and my favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker. ...Yup. That's it. lol

If there is ever an online Kirby game, you better play with me. That includes Smash Bros.

I like the Kirby series and my favorite Zelda game is Wind Waker. ...Yup. That's it. lol

If there is ever an online Kirby game, you better play with me. That includes Smash Bros.

Achievement unlocked: Making Friends.

• Upvote 1

Sure! lol I'm not that great at Smash Bros., but sounds like fun regardless. :-D

well, I had my username changed a while ago so I'll just say why it's just "Koen" now (even though I've already told this fantastic story on other threads as well).
Ready to hear why my username is Koen? Well...... it's my actual real name.

• Upvote 2

well, I had my username changed a while ago so I'll just say why it's just "Koen" now (even though I've already told this fantastic story on other threads as well).

Ready to hear why my username is Koen? Well...... it's my actual real name.

Your name actually works as a username. Eddie wouldn't work.

Sure! lol I'm not that great at Smash Bros., but sounds like fun regardless. :-D

Try playing Smash Bros, and I'll guarantee I will win using Kirby (or Sonic if the game is Brawl)!

Try playing Smash Bros, and I'll guarantee I will win using Kirby (or Sonic if the game is Brawl)!

Challenge accepted. If I had the game.

Before I had the internet (I know hard to believe some people didn't have internet) I would play Halo 3's campaign nonstop.

One day I decided to play Halo 3 on Legendary melee only, I couldn't beat it but I had fun and got further than I thought I would.

So when I finally got Xbox Live and I had to come up with my name I thought: Brawl=Fistfight, Brawler=Someone who fistfights, and rocks is usually a synonym for awesome or cool.

And here we are today.

Edited by Brawler rocks