Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Gamertag is Ghostofmumbles, which was spawned as a combination of my nickname that a friend came up with, Lanky mumbles (which the rest of my friends continued to use) and the gamertag I tried to get on PSN, Ghost of Sparta (I was playing a lot of GOW). I'm sure you can see what I did there :)

Zadrya was the name of my first table-top game character (Exalted, if you must know) during undergrad.  The name has stuck ever since.

My name is my real name! :D But lets go deeper into the life of me...

In the dark and forbidden time there was a castle...Okay maybe not but anyways, My last name is Weiss and a fun fact is that its german for white... Im swedish... Haha! So I went through many names and I switched about 12 times and then I changed my own name to Weizz with well the zz. I still dont know if that will be my fully used name but currently its the name I used the longest time. 

Also I love tacos and I got the name when I was doing Tacos so yeah... THE END! :D

I used to use 'LordChaos' 'internalROBOT' but decided that I was tired of hearing people question why when I'd give my GT out at gaming shows and events, so I made it my name.

I like the google movement of integrating everything through your name, so I use Addor, or Davii Addor everywhere. 

Well... Yeah...

JK, my username on YouTube is DuhBaws which stands for The Boss and my XBL Gamertag is also Duh Baws. But since The Boss wasn't taken, might as well grab it ;)

I got my name when I was make my xbox gamertag i asked my friend to help me come up with one. I got Sh4dOw4554551N I was going to use rosden but I wanted something better

Confury: The "Con" is actually an acronym taken from the game Champions of Norrath, although it fits with my middle name being Connor as well. "Fury" is just me adding a cool sounding word to the end of Con. So yeah, Confury. Been using it for years. Nice and original too so no need for numbers as it's not taken on any site I've been to so far.

Guest Walexarem

It's a semi-anagram I made of my full name. (It's a semi-anagram since I removed all repeating consonants and didn't use all the vowels).

Edited by Walexarem

Back when I was around six years old, me and my friends made a "club" called the crazy monkey club. And all of us had names that we would go by, mine was peanut. Now many years later halo reach just came out, and I wanted to play with my friends, so I got an Xbox live account. Then for the name I tried peanut, but it was taken, so since halo reach just came out, I used noble in the front. And that's how noblepeanut came to be.

I love the Mass Effect trilogy and the Illusive Man was in the mass effect trilogy, I wanted to put my own spin on it by doing Illusive Meerkat.

But "meerkat' wouldnt fit. so i shortened it to Kat. I thought t was original, but someone had Illusive Kat, so I chose the "Elusive" becuase i like to sneak around in minecraft and everygame i can sneak in. 

my gamertag is muffalot jr, it was completely random and doesn't have any history, although it is based on some parts of my life, i created it when i was young. I was a kid (jr) and i muffed things up alot, a.k.a. screwed everything up. In fact funny story, i accidently lit my sis's hair on fire, then fell on her science experiment, a classic unorginal baking soda volcano.....

I have stains on my skin

Based of my old user name when I was a little kid dynolover. I also go by Nemesis ( Greek goddess of revenge)

my gamertag is muffalot jr, it was completely random and doesn't have any history, although it is based on some parts of my life, i created it when i was young. I was a kid (jr) and i muffed things up alot, a.k.a. screwed everything up. In fact funny story, i accidently lit my sis's hair on fire, then fell on her science experiment, a classic unorginal baking soda volcano.....

I have stains on my skin

My "Every thing username/GT" was when I was like 6 years old I always used jaredman88. But then in one really important thing that I can not remember I had to use Jaredman89 and that was like 3 years ago and it stuck  so now I always use Jaredman89.

My username is just my name (Nick) spelled differently and adding an "X" to it (Nyx)

My Xbox Gamertag is Cinderblox9. It comes from the song "Cinderblox" by Sonata Arctica. The 9 is my luck Number <3

I got the name Kairi from one of my favorite games, Kingdom Hearts. I named my dog Kairi, and 143 is short for I love you (the number of letters in each word). Dumb, I know. But I came up with it a looong time ago when I was creating a new gamertag on xbox live.

GT KMKHunter originated as a online R.ole P.lay screen name from the AOL era when I was still only text gaming because my old computer barely supported any graphical games at the time.. Kerrigan Michael King was the character name and his character class was Hunter. I abriviated for Xbox Live since it has a character limitation for gamertag names 8-)

Edited by KMKHunter

My name come froms my Lovable and Loyal Dog, Buddy and my long deceased hamster, Saturn. Makes an original name that you can have anywhere you want. And I mean I have this, EVERYWHERE. 

Made it up about 5 or 6 years ago and now I can't even remember what i made it for but it sounds really cool and is never taken.

Alternating caps makes it look boss too! :D

CaTmAnDuLa!