Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

It was my birthday, I got heavily innebriated before signing up for xbox live. Couldn't think of a gamertag, so I let Microsoft's random name generator do its magoc, and it produced a wonderful little gem called DeliciousPack. My impared judgement led me quickly from "lolwut" to "FK YEAH!". And so it was, and forever shall be,

if i remember well my father got this cup from a karate tournament and there stood "Shoto Ryu" on it.thats how i came too the username.i used it since i needed one for games and stuff  >:D

The story behind mine is kinda weird. Years ago I finally gave in to my friends continual asking for me to join Runescape and so I made an account. I decided to make it just to mess around, so I didn't really care what it was called. I spouted out a word without thinking. That word was: Jabatafu, and it's stuck ever since.

I was talking to a friend about can't remember, a miss-pronunciation occurred. Memorme was said instead of memory,I thought it sounded cool, I started using that name in everything (the 31 came from 13 backwards, I was 13 when all of this happened), then I hated the full name (MemorMe31), so I shortened it to Memor. As much as I want to change my gamertag to Memor, I'm worried that if I do that, I won't be recognized in my Awesomenauts fame.

Well its actually a pretty funny story. The origin of my gamertag comes from about 2 maybe even 3 years ago. 3 friends of mine were playing Modern Warfare and over the mic some guy was mentioning bacon in everything he said for example "I wish my dog was made of bacon" or "can they come out with bacon controllers for the xbox?" and so they said "hey why not make our clan the B4CN clan? Just to kinda mess around" and so they did and soon after I did aswell. Eventually we started getting recognized and we all changed our gamertags to different members with the word b4c0n in it and since Im more of the "precise and completionist" sort of player I figured I would choose to be the professor (not to mention I play puzzle games like mercury which is another reason) and so thats how my gamertag became pr0fess0r b4c0n.

I like every single thing about Ninjas. Their weapons, style, stealthyness, etc... and I also like being the leader of things, so thats why I have boss. And my favorite number is 2, I don't know why either :P.

So that is why I came up with the name "NinjaBoss2"

I first came up with this name a few years ago when I was in a live chat during an NHL playoff game. I saw a few other usernames using "Czech" in place of "check", so I came up with "insert bad Czech pun here", which I immediately shortened to "Bad Czech Pun". It's been my name for pretty much everything ever since.

My name ThatCreepyBear originated from the Pedobear meme.

I loved the meme so much I decided to make it my name ;D

post-18937-0-18260100-1372019169_thumb.jpg

Here he is if you we're wondering what he looked like ;3

Edited by ThatCreepyBear

I WAS going to go with AceOfBrokenHearts...it's a name my friend came up with me for having my heart broken (and have been breaking hearts more so these days) by unfaithful girlfriends for a while. I use the term Ace to refer to my orientation, though. I'm asexual (look up AVEN if you don't know what I'm talking about), with the 19967 referring to my birthyear plus a seven since THAT was already taken.

Not that any one asked or anything but the resone my name is spelt alianhomaid and no alianhomined is because when I was younger Ithought it was called alian home aid. lol its kindove funny when you think about it.

But "Alianhomined" is still just as incorrect as "Alianhomaid"

Or maybe I'm dyslexic

Not that any one asked or anything but the resone my name is spelt alianhomaid and no alianhomined is because when I was younger Ithought it was called alian home aid. lol its kindove funny when you think about it.

But "Alianhomined" is still just as incorrect as "Alianhomaid"

Or maybe I'm dyslexic

This is exactly how I feel when I read his posts. Seriously. I just wanna turn my monitor upside down to see if it'll make sense.

>year 2006. (age 9-10 at the time)

>all irl friends played this game called "Runescape". due to peer pressure, decided I should pick this game up and join the cult. 

>excelled above all my friends (99 Cooking, Fishing, Woodcutting, Firemaking. Karamja Island represent), except this one kid I met on a business trip my father let me tag along on. (we kept in close touch through IRC and ingame chat)

>played hours and hours to try to out level/skill him. you have no idea how many hours I spent on that game. that game was one of the biggest parts of my childhood.

*insert unnecessary blah blah here*

>cut to 2009.

>kid I met at business trip decides that he is done with this game. he realized that he didn't care for it anymore or some poop. (he didn't go into much detail for some reason. huh.) very surprised by this news, but unfortunately he left before I could say anything to him. he decided that since he didn't need his account anymore, so he gave it to me, as I was his closest friend. I was stunned and saddened and also excited and intrigued. this very high level account is now mine, but I have basically lost a friend. I decided I was going to log onto the account once to see what he was keeping in his bank and what not. (nothing I hadn't expected, rares, etc.) after that, I was done with the account. it was his and his only, I didn't deserve his account, easily worthy of hundreds of dollars back then.

>I haven't touched the account or talked to the kid since.

Now, I use his name as kind of a memorial to him, and it helps keep my memory of things.