Zippy55

GamerTag/Username Origins?

Trickster2599.

The #s mean nothing. Except...

Trickster was something I used to be. (Hide people's things, but be cynically innocent, and actually trustworthy [when I wanted/needed to be]). First used the name on gamefaqs, as trickster2589. But something happened, so I had to change it, so I just changed the 8 to 9.

So trickster2599 stands before you now.

Well my username is Jac16king...I got Jac because my name is Jacob, I got 16 because it my day of my birthday, and king because I'm the king of myself I guess

He would be the funniest mammal in the sea...

He'd be the Fresh Prince of Atlantis...

To make it even more horrifying, make it the "Fish Prince of Atlantis" before I go take a deep breath underwater for making this post :D

My username Is NeedWinston well because i DESIRE winston and my gamertag is PhaselockXII because i am obseesed with the borderlands franchise (but not as much as i am with BattleBlock Theater lol) 12 is my lucky number up there with 13 and roman numerals just look cool to me :geek:

Weird stories.

I want to change my forum name to match my gamertag. Probably not going to happen anytime soon.

Edit: Post 900.

Edited by True213

During my schoolyears, i showed little emotion. In 10th grade English, we were taught the word Apathy and Stoic. So that's what people would call me since no one there could pronounce my real name correctly.

The Truth part is just because my gamertag was auto-generated by Microsoft to be True213. So i kept it so my older xboxlive friends could recognize me.

Also, the gamertag i wanted to change it to was taken right before i could use it. Oh well...

Thunder Knight comes from a mixture of my obssession with the art work of a Yu-Gi-Oh! card called Thunder King Rai-Oh and my passion for Castle Crashers...

My PSN username is actually old. I came up with it in Grade 3 and have been using it in every game since then.

My first language is portuguese (Brazilian portuguese, get it right), at the time I needed to make a name up for a new game I wanted to play, thus I thought of two things I really liked at the time, futebol (soccer in portuguese) + Bubbaloo (brand of chewing gum from Brazil) = futaboo. The xD part was introduced because everyone used to tell me I was exaggeratedly smiley, so there you have it, futabooxD.

It's pretty cool that 'Thunder Knight' wasn't taken. Because a simple and cool name like that would usually be taken

Agreed. I had other ideas at first, but Thunder Knight was the most suitable.

COPYCAT was the name I used in Need For Speed Most Wanted, it was because that save consisted of me having every blacklist's car. I am also a fan of Mortal Kombat so the Cs became Ks, realized there was already a KOPYKAT out there I replaced the A with a 4; that's what copycats do! :-P  

I came up with NinjaToast because I like Ninja's and Toast. One day I was playing BF3 and was being a ninja, while I was being a ninja I was eating toast. I did really good that match while eating toast playing as a ninja, so I came up with the name NinjaToast! xD